Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest adikkeluangman

Jeon Hye Bin - Allure Magazine April Issue ‘1511082514_833723606721787_602044553335009
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000331956&lfrom=twitter

• 1 month later...

I always said that their chemistry on Joseon Gunman was the real fire...

I hope they will be paired in the future for a drama or a movie. She is one gorgeous and talented actress

Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin Swept Up in Dating Rumors, Agency Responds

Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin Swept Up in Dating Rumors, Agency Responds

Earlier today news outlet Newsway reported that actors Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin are currently dating. The two met on the set of KBS2′s “Joseon Gunman” which aired in 2014. The source claims that after working together, they are now dating. Supposedly the two started exercising together at a famous hotel’s fitness center and began to get closer through this.

The two actors actually belong to the same agency, Namoo Actors. A representative from their agency talked with TV Report on June 19 and stated, “The two have worked together before, but are simply colleagues and not lovers. They just have a close relationship.” Thus the agency has officially denied the dating rumors being true.

Meanwhile, Lee Jun Ki is filming for his new MBC drama “The Scholar Who Walks the Night” which is set to air in July.

Soompi

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Jeon Hye-bin's tight see-through swimsuit 

photo620885.jpg

Jeon Hye-bin revealed herself in a swimsuit.

She posted a picture on Instagram saying, "It's hot today. I swim these days. I like the hat my mother bought me but the straws keep falling".

She's wearing a swimsuit and taking a picture of herself.

The see-through swim suit looks flawless on her.

Jeon Hye-bin is currently busy with work related to the 3rd Muju Mountains Film Festival.

source: http://tr.im/vD8je

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jeon Hye Bin Says Shes Traumatized of Driving Because of an Accident While Filming “The Racer”

Jeon Hye Bin Says Shes Traumatized of Driving Because of an Accident While Filming “The Racer”

Jeon Hye Bin is currently appearing on the variety show “The Racer,” which teaches 10 stars the basics of professional car racing as they compete to become the best among themselves.

In a recent interview, Jeon Hye Bin expressed how, although she is trying her best to do well, she has been traumatized of being behind the wheel because of this show.

Despite her good performance in the beginning of the show, Jeon Hye Bin is now placed in the minor team because of a mistake she had made. She reflects, “I knew I had to work harder. I felt that I was lacking physically and experience-wise. It made me even more passionate.”

She reminisces back to a dangerous moment that happened during the show, saying, “There was a time I crashed into the guardrail because I made a mistake in changing gears. Thankfully I didn’t get hurt anywhere because of safety precautions, but I think I am a bit traumatized after that.” Jeon Hye Bin goes on to say that she tries not to be nervous during a race but notes that the nervousness is just a part of racing anyway.

Lastly, she says, “Honestly, my goal at first was to be ranked high or achieve a short lap time. But in trying to achieve those things, there were always problems and complications that came my way. As of now, my goal is to get through all the little obstacles one by one. I will continue to drive safely so please give me lots of love and support.”

Please be safe, Jeon Hye Bin!

source

• Like 1

I am excited for Jeon Hye-Bin new movie project. I have seen Jiseul from director O Muel.  It had won the Sundance Film Festival award when it came out. Very well done film.

Jeon Hye-Bin for "Mermaid Legend" Movie

Various news formats have reported that Jeon Hye-bin will be starring in a new film by O Muel, the director of the acclaimed movie Jiseul (지슬 – 끝나지 않은 세월2) from 2013. The low-budget project is currently titled 인어전설 (loosely translated: Mermaid Legend) and will take on the dramatic story of female divers from Jeju Island. Jeon Hye-bin will be playing the part of a synchronized swimming athlete. Actual start of production is scheduled for next month, filming location will be Jeju. A release is planned for the coming year. Staff and actors prayed for a safe production during a ceremony held on Jeju on August 28. Check the clip below for a report on the ceremony by MBC Jeju:

제주해녀 영화로 이소현

Source: Heavenly Bin.

From NamooActors: 

12004752_937222753038538_511012063278781

Edited by irilight
90% of the time linking does not work until we come back and edit it.

• 2 weeks later...

[THE SHOW] MC Jeon hyebin Daily Beauty Selfie [THE SHOW] MC 전혜빈의 일상 뷰티 셀카

[THE SHOW] ep.01 "Time slip Beauty" [더쇼] ep.01 "세월을 거스르는 스타의 동안 비결, 타임 슬립 뷰티"

source: NamooActors

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...