Janet Jackson's new SEXY body~!

Guest xBoobyx

Guest Onesweetypie

dang, those are alot of weights to lose O.O

I want one of those trainers. May be they can help me lose mai ugly flappy fat lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WitchGoddess

wow thats a lot of weight loss in just a couple of months. good for her. I hope she did it healthy.

^ she gained SOME weight for it. and then she just couldn't stop eating cuz when she was gaining weight for her movie role, she could eat ANYTHING. so when the movie got cancelled (which sucks), she couldn't go back to healthy eating so she just kept eating.

and now she just lost the weight for some reason.

She's been yo-yoing so much. Getting fat and skinny for her whole life. I remmeber a thread saying that she has a disease or something.

Guest vanggirlie

Now I'm trying to find that thread where someone said she supposedly had a thyroid problem. Janet Jackson said so herself that she gain 60 lbs because she was trying out for a movie role but lost it to Mariah Carey. I'm proud that she lost all that weight in 4 months!

i wonder if it's true because i don't see mariah gaining weight for any movie. plus it looks like mariah lost weight. unless mariah lost that role to another or she decided not to do movie.

Guest eumsung

i can't believe she even let herself gain so much weight.. that can't be healthy.. looks good now but

Guest klarisse

i didn't even know she gained weight. haha.

it's great how she lost all that weight. makes me wonder how she lost all those pounds in just 4 months though..

Guest SUPERSTAR

i would be hella pissed if i had to gain that much weight for a movie roll then have it not work out. so props to janet!

Guest xSHADOW

Wow 8O! That's amazing how she can lose so much weight!

Man I was so suprised when I saw her overweight pictures but yipee she got her sexy body back; good for her!

I wish I could do that xP...

Archived