What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?

Admin

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like reading, ice skating (because it's winter), and baking. I live in Alaska, so there's not much thing to do during the winter season unless you're a super active person and ride your bike or run in the snow. Skiing and Ice skating is plentiful at the moment. 

• 5 months later...

Watch videos, edit videos, eat yummy things, watch others eat yummy things, looking at my succulent plants, spend time with family, cook, start on personal projects, take pictures, and following multiple animal accounts on instagram.

• 3 months later...

I love movies! Movies, to me, has always been something more than just pictures on a television and I'm a big fan of Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings. Yes! I love fantasy movie. Except movie,  I certainly do enjoy online shopping, I love to find great items and deals on lyst or PromoPure,  I just like to see new styles and new people.

• 6 months later...

Depends on my mood.

If I want to just relax/not worry about anything, I would

-watch movies/drama/youtube

-play games

-sleep??
-soompi c:

If I was feeling more ambitious that day I would:

-finish up learning/practice French

-pick up other subjects (e.g. statistics)
-work on my painting!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived