What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem u owned funny funny thread one le :loolz:is this even making money?

Thinking of oppas, thinking how to get rich fast, sleeping. 

Because free time is such a foreign word to me .  That’s why  I need inspiration 

i think i own a lot of strange threads here.  Even one on leg lengths or something 

:Megalol:

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ya I thought I've seen all the weird stuff in Soompi, apparently that leg % is the winner :emmm:

Ppl will think i am a looney 

I recently took up rollerblading so I do that a lot now when it's nice outside. Let me just say, it is NOT like riding a bike. :Megalol:So many falls!

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

I recently took up rollerblading so I do that a lot now when it's nice outside. Let me just say, it is NOT like riding a bike. :Megalol:So many falls!

Tried to learn rollerblading thru online tutorials long time ago. I just learnt how to walk and fall without hurting myself. Never managed to go beyond that. I am too lazy now for that.

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

use to do that every weekend when i was young lols....took quite a number of fall myself :D

I did it as a kid also so I thought It would just be a muscle memory thing but nope! I can't remember how to do anything really. =X

10 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Tried to learn rollerblading thru online tutorials long time ago. I just learnt how to walk and fall without hurting myself. Never managed to go beyond that. I am too lazy now for that.

It's kind of fun. I have the whole shebang of knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards and helmet right now but I actually invested in the right type of skate for the surfaces I use and it made a lot of difference in how often I trip over things and fall. 

• 4 weeks later...

Free time? What is that like? Lol

Sleep, read, watch dramas. :D

If I had more time, I would love to learn a musical instrument or take up dancing lessons or attend art classes. 

• 3 weeks later...

Bend wire.  I make stuff with wire, glass beads, and crystal prisms.  

I also like to make stuff out of trash that would otherwise be thrown away.

And sometimes I sew and quilt.

It's good to be making something.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • SC2019 locked this topic

Archived