What Do You Like To Do In Your Free Time?

Admin

Physical activities aren't that popular here esp right now that the weather is very humid. it's really very hot right now. How much? I left my dog's bowl outside and when I touched the water on it was as hot as the water you use for coffee. I'm not even exaggerating at all. So since outdoors would just give you heatstroke, I usually just watch something on TV or on the internet. Lately I picked up cooking as a new hobby. Just cooking very basic stuff, stuff I'd like to eat. Otherwise, I just go to the mall and buy some smoothies.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roastedmilktea

- Watch stuff
- Attempt to draw- Read - Tennis- Browsing the net- Learn random things I find interesting- Think of ideas for short film/storyboarding

Guest yeonjiii

Play video games, read a book, sleep, go for a drive, take pictures with my dslr. Nothing fancy~~

• 4 months later...
Guest shooting_stars

Well now, I try to clean, exercise, watch movies/TV shows, or talk on the phone/skype with my boyfriend. We just started watching American Horror Story together over Skype and it's so much fun! I didn't realize how much fun we could still have watching stuff together over Skype, but it's definitely taking up a lot of time...because we binge watch >_<

Guest yeolipseu

I have a lot of free time. I do many things especially when I'm bored.I always watch k dramas and movies, learning some new kpop choreography. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maannnnn!!! I'm addicted to crabs!! all I do is go crabbing. If I have free time at all, it's crabs. If I'm eating something, it's crabs. dang, I already have like 10 live crabs sitting in my bathroom, yet I keep going out every week to catch more!! I catch like 4 a week and eat maybe 1 a week. net +3 crabs per week -__-

Guest Ryu Kazama

Games. Play games. But these days I feel like I read about games way more than actually playing them. Sucks getting old, yeesh.

Archived