• Created
  • Last Reply

im looking for her song she sang in one fine day

its called 그대만있다면

i cant find it anywhere?!

if anyone has it can u plzz post the link ^^;;

Try this: * removed by mod *

and this: * removed by mod *

Download it ASAP. It might not stay there for long.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luvxholic

im looking for her song she sang in one fine day

its called 그대만있다면

i cant find it anywhere?!

if anyone has it can u plzz post the link ^^;;

it's on the drama music ost thread under one fine day~~

Guest puddle

i came across the streaming vid archive for the MBC TeleConcert 'Free' series where a few Loveholic concerts were broadcasted

there are some talking segments throughout the eps and a Q&A session with a host

http://www.dgmbc.com/AVODservice/VODPlayer...004&start=0

if you have trouble viewing open the page in internet explorer or copy the mms link and paste it directly into a player MPC, WMP, etc (or u can stream rip if ur so inclined to avoid lagging)

E318 2007.1.18

set list - Loveholic, Nolleowa, Inhyeongui kkum, Geudaeman ittamyeon, Q&A, Barama meomchueodao, Gibun joeun nal, Immigrant song (Led Zeppelin), Call me (Blondie), Charaui sup, Dalui chukje

E293 2006.07.21

set list - Nolleowa, TV, Dalui chukje, Inhyeongui kkum, Geudaeman ittamyeon, Q&A, Magic, Sunglass, Twisted (Everyday Hurts) (Skunk Anansie), LaLa (Ashlee Simpson), Maria (Blondie), Charaui sup, Loveholic

E209 2004.09.26

set list - Nolleowa, Want you hear, Donghwacheoreom, Inhyeongui kkum, Blue 923, Sylvia, Q&A, Magic, Not Gonna Get Us (t.A.T.u.), Sky, Nokseun yeolsoe

E153 2003 [HIGHLY RECOMMENDED]

set list - Torn (Natalie Imbruglia), Nolleowa, Ribeopul kideuui saengae, Adia (Sarah McLachlan), Rainy day, Q&A, Steve McQueen (Sheryl Crow), Hush (Deep Purple), Loveholic (sing-a-long), Nokseun yeolsoe

particularly during the earlier concerts, the feeling is totally ELECTRIC and the cover songs are a absolute TREAT

• 1 month later...

MVI_0543avi_0000037992026.jpg.jpg

Jisun did a guest performance at the recent My Aunt Mary concert and they sang Uri saranhajiman from the One Fine Day OST

source: fluxusmusic cyworld

also from cyworld it appears Jaehak was running around Europe the past few weeks/months hehehe the photos from the trip are funky

and Hyunmin appeared on the variety show Jipijigi (Eps 14 08/27/07 there's more info over at the Jipijigi thread)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks_03298.jpg.jpg

Loveholic concert 'Thanks' will be held in the Theatre Yong at the National Museum of Korea on Oct 27-28

edit: ok it's actually a good bye concert to Jisun who's leaving to start a solo career

auditions will be held to find a new vocalist to join Loveholic

UCC MUSIC D/LS FROM LOVEHOLIC

http://uccfiesta.daum.net/fiesta_music.html

it's a new promotion from Fluxus Music (oh how i love thee) and Daum

there are two 'Theme for Netizen' songs written/composed by LHC members

1. Kang Hyun Min ft. Woo Mi Jin (vocal) - Nunmulnaneun saram. Neoya... (Tear) [4m 20s]

2. Lee Jae Hak ft. Han Jip (vocal) - Merry go round [3m 58s]

songs by LHC

1. Goodnight [1m 43s] (this sounds so familiar...i think it's the PC-only bonus track from their 2nd alb)

2. Island [1m 04s]

the block of korean under the song titles are some liner notes ^^

how to enjoy the songs via the main page and in the tabbed section...

원곡 = main track and mr = instrumental

Click 다운받기 to d'l the .zip file of the song and 을어보기 to listen to the streaming file

You can also d'l ALL of the songs (Loveholic, CZQ, W, My Aunt Mary and Yi Sung Yol) in a .zip file by clicking the small orange disc near the top of the page that says 'Click'

• 3 weeks later...

Singer Ji-Sun Leaves Loveholic [ 2007-10-11 ]

Singer and only female of the rock trio Loveholic, Hwang Ji-Sun, will leave the group.

The group's agency reported on the 10th that the decision came after deep discussions with each member of the group and that Ji-Sun's departure is not the end of the band.

Ji-Sun will leave after the band’s concerts on the 27th and 28th at the National Museum of Korea in Seoul.

Guitarist Kang Hyeon-Min and bassist Lee Jae-Hak, who are busy producing other artists and directing film music, are also planning to release Loveholic's 4th album.

Currently, the group is deciding if they will find another permanent vocalist or if they will transform into a project group with different singers.

Source: KBS WORLD, original article can be found HERE

Guest Rositas

i like this group a lot!! but i havent seen them since a lot of time the girl has a very vry beautiful voice!!! like her a lot :):):):)

Guest leek_riceball

THEY WERE IN FREAKING GARDEN GROVE, CA, FOR A KOREAN FESTIVAL.

.....I LIVE LIKE 8 MINUTES AWAY. :'(

POR QUE. AND THEN THIS NEWS OF HER LEAVING?! T_____T *le sigh*

No wonder their album hasn't come out for a long time!

Guest pokkadot

awww ji sun's leaving?

i can't really imagine loveholic without her vocals even though the guys sing sometimes @ _ @

is there a reason why?

Another article.

Loveholic's vocalist Jisun to leave group [2007-10-29]

Jisun, the talented modern-rock vocalist for Loveholic and the only female in the group, is leaving the band. A concert titled "Thanks," to be held Nov. 27 and 28 at Seoul's National Museum of Korea, will mark the end of her journey with Loveholic. The decision was reached after much deliberation with the group's management agency, and after it became clear that the future paths for Jisun and co-members/producers Kang Hyun-min and Lee Jae-hak differed. Jisun plans to take some time off and then contemplate the direction she needs to take. Loveholic emphasizes that the group is not going away, and that they'll look for a new vocalist or function as a project group.

Source: The Buzz / Pops in Seoul @ arirangTV, original article can be viewed HERE

Guest vana117724

THEY WERE IN FREAKING GARDEN GROVE, CA, FOR A KOREAN FESTIVAL.

.....I LIVE LIKE 8 MINUTES AWAY. :'(

POR QUE. AND THEN THIS NEWS OF HER LEAVING?! T_____T *le sigh*

No wonder their album hasn't come out for a long time!

Another article.

Source: The Buzz / Pops in Seoul @ arirangTV, original article can be viewed HERE

that's sad that she's leaving. I saw loveholic at the korea festival thingie...they were really good. and they sang ave maria too.

Archived