LOVEHOLIC.

001-800.jpg

Profiles

Name: Kang Hyun-min

Date of birth : September 15th, 1969

Physique : 175cm, 65Kg

Blood type : O

Hobbies : Watching videos, lying down

Debut song : "A Small Dream" (Silver Prize winning song of the 3rd Yoo Jae-ha Music Contest)

Motto : Be honest and do the best.

Favorite things : Musical notes for released songs, 3 guitars

Favorite musicians : U2, Oasis, Radiohead, Beatles, Deulgookhwa, One Day

Favorite musical genres : Modern Rock, Hip-hop

Name: Lee Jae-hak

Date of birth : December 31st, 1971

Physique : 178cm, 67kg

Place of birth : Seoul

Blood type : A

Hobbies : Computer games, video games

Motto : Truth works.

Education : Department of Horticulture, Chungang University.

Name: Jisun

Date of birth : October 23rd

Blood type : B

Religion : Christianity

Hobbies : Cooking, painting, humming

Talents : Playing the guitar, bass, drum and keyboard

Favorite sports : Swimming, snowboarding

Favorite colors : Purple, pink

Favorite animal : Cats

Favorite musicians : Lisa Loeb, Sheryl Crow, Fiona Apple, Shawn Colvin, Jewel, Corrs, Jamiroquai, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton

Biography

Kang Hyun-min made his debut as a pop musician by winning the silver prize at the 3rd Yoo Jae-ha Music Contest. As a professional pop musician, Kang performed as a member and song-writer of a male duo called “Ilkiyebo(meaning ‘weather forecast’)” releasing a total of 5 albums. In 2001, Kang also released a solo album. He is also well-known for having produced various music for many singers including The The, Park Hye-kyung, Shin Hyo-beom, Lee Moon-se, Suh Young-eun, K2, Park Ki-young, Sung Si-kyung and Yim Hyoung-joo. Kang has been working in various fields of the pop music industry also creating music for various films like Christmas in August, A Pure Love Story and The Wonderful Days. Lee Jae-hak is a veteran songwriter who had formerly performed as a member of a band called “The Elephant.” Kang and Lee were looking for the perfect voice when Jisun, who had been singing at Hongdae clubs, was auditioned. Although the three were coming from different walks the group hit it off right from the start. Kang and Lee had been longing to start a band, something not Korean but at the same time as Korean as the direction they were projected in, and Jisun, who had the voice they had been looking for, joining the band gave them that extra boost of momentum. Loveholic agrees that they have grown used to and are comfortable in each other’s company. Just as their relationship has matured and developed, their music feels at home in its skin. No longer are they three talented musicians, but one band that shines in its own unique way.

Credits to: KBS WORLD

Discography

p1002784736.jpg

Vol.1- "The Florist"

01 Easy Come Easy Go

02 Loveholic

03 Rainy Day

04 슈퍼스타

05 기분이 좋아

06 슬픈 영화

07 녹슨열쇠

08 놀러와

09 Dream

10 리버풀 키드의 생애

11 다시 피운 꽃

12 Sad Story

13 너의 앞길에 햇살만 가득하길

1k1030001527.jpg

Vol.2- "Invisible Things"

01 Magic

02 Sky

03 Want you hear

04 Blue 923

05 Bless you

06 Kiss me, hold me

07 동화처럼

08 Sunglass

09 너는..

10 Sylvia

11 Hyri-rumaya

12 Crazy

13 My dear..

14 Good Night (PC only bonus track)

1k1030001887.jpg

Vol.3- "Nice Dream"

01 일요일 맑음

02 차라의 숲

03 화분

04 나의 태양은 지고..

05 One Love

06 Tv

07 Leave Me

08 달의 축제

09 신기루

10 그대만 있다면

11 Run

12 녹색 소파

13 인어. 세상을 걷다

[album info credits to: annyoung.com]

Official Website

http://www.loveholic.com/

Credits to: edward1849 and ________ [sorry, I forgot who it was] for information.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crackednut

^

seriously??

they released their third album just a month or so ago, and have been doing quite a bit of performing...

Guest ANJEE<3

LOVEHOLIC IS AMAZING!! AHAHA!! ^^"

their music reminds me a lot of Clazziquai's stuff... it's just so different from all the other crap out there.... it sounds like pop... but yeah.. then again it's nothing like it... haha.. i don't know if that made sense.. but yeah.. they're awesome!! XD

my favs so far are magic and Hyri-rumaya

haven't heard their third album yet :)

Guest rosa

THEY ARE AMAZING! One of my favorite Kpop groups.

Their song lyrics are so interesting and not really love love sap sap crap~

Guest kahel

Loveholic and Clazziquai are from the same company...Fluxus...

we have a little forum dedicated to both them. http://projectlc.sytes.net check it out guys.

I love the new jib. Though my favorite still is Florist. You can hear traces of euro-pop in the 3rd jib and it's incorporated beautifully. <3 and jisun! her vocals are improving and their live performances are more dynamic these days.

Hehes i saw them in the newspaper and i thought they were interesting but i dont know where to get any of their songs......i want to listen to them and see what theyre like and if i like them, add their albums to the list of "CDs i need to buy when i get enough money" lol.

Guest luvxholic

i love loveholic ehhe hence my user name!!! ji sun has the most amazing, soothing voice!! i love how she sings the songs of osts like in kim sam soon, wonderful life, SPRING WALTZ :] go loveholic

Guest chocodreamer

i love loveholic too! my fave songs are sara's forest, sad story and loveholic. jisun has a really unique voice, love listening to her solos too!

Her voice is very unique and i love how she can hit some high notes without trying to show off like Mariah Carey does sometimes.

I have bought all their albums and i love their concepts for their booklets. Pretty unique!

I think they can be called mainstream now since i hear their songs on OSTs and collaboration with other famous mainstream artists. But they still kept to their musical roots.

Guest JangNaraSarang

loveholic r da bomb, i love most of their songs from 1st and 2nd album but still gettin used to the 3rd album..its kinda different from their first 2 albums

Guest FAMie

I just recently started listening to Loveholic with the song One Love in the Spring Waltz OST.. I love their music.. the girl, Ji sun..? her voice is just amazing.. soothing.. WOW!

I was wondering if anyone can put up some of the lyrics to that song (ONE LOVE).. romanized and or english?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seasonthree

Ji-sun's voice is AMAZING. Another one of my instant love after listening to one of their songs for 5 seconds! :]

Guest sovu22

<3 loveholic their music just sets such a good mood for me all the time...

Really liking "SKY" right now!

Archived