i LOOOOOOOVE Loveholic like their music

is amazing. I lovee all their songs I just

can't get enough of it. It's calm but also

catchy and beautiful. Jisun has such an

amazing voice. (:

I first listened to them in Spring Waltz

in One Love which is one of my favorite

songs.

Here are some pics from their of. website.

9.jpg

7.jpg

·¯ºêȦ¸¯1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

Omg Jisun is so pretty!! I like her better with long hair though (:

Lili

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viry yin

Hello, I'm from Mexico and a love this band, their music is excelent!!!!

The first song i listened was "One Love" but I love "Loveholic".

Now i would like to know the name of the song that they play in Mwave (04-20-2006), I would like to get the lyric please

Guest genn04

Most of the korean dramas has Loveholic's songs.. Especially in that drama "A Good Person"... It's has mostly Loveholic songs in there.. That was how I was introduce to them.... They are so so so good... if you haven't heard them... don't waste your time... buy their album.. it's not a waste of money....

Guest JangNaraSarang

Loveholic is one of my fave korean bands...omg the pic where she has short hair, thats a frekin sexy lookin guitar she has there

Guest Nakuru

Loveholic's MV for '차라의 숲 (Chara's Forest)' is nominated at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2007 in the Best Buzz Asia (from Korea) category.

Other artists nominated in the Korea sub-category include Brian Joo, SS501, Super Junior and DBSK.

mtvvmaj2007koreapn9.th.png

http://www.mtvjapan.com/special/vmaj2007_nominee/index.html >> List of all awards and nominees.

You can vote for your choices on the site (you have to join before they're submitted though)

HOW TO VOTE TUTORIAL (located in the DBSK thread): http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5329003

Event will be held on May 26.

Credits: MTV VMAJ 2007 site, for the screencap & tutorial - Nakuru@soompi / Ayano@Heavenly Sent / quirky_love@LJ

i really like loveholic. i feel as if they're really underrated. not a lot of people seem to know who they are. or is it just me? anyways...i love jisun's voice. it's different. the whole entire group is different. i'm not really into bands and stuff, but loveholic is an exception. the 3rd album is absolutely my favorite.

• 4 weeks later...

^They're really not that underrated in Korea I think. It's just most of Loveholic's fans aren't crazy fangirls like other artists' fans. They're pretty underrated on soompi though. These five pages say nothing about their success as a rock band in Korea.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eniarrol

Le bump~~ ^_^ Loveholic rocks! The first time I heard their music I knew right away they were different from all the others. Maybe it's Ji Sun's voice, or the soulful lyrics, or the soothing music~ There's just something in them that made me a Loveholic-holic. ^_^

Guest justmoi

I absolutely LOVE LOVEHOLIC! Their music is just different from anything else I've ever heard, and I've listened to music from all across the world :) I'm amazed at how neat some of their musical arrangements are...wish I could understand all the lyrics too!

Does anyone know on what CD/where I can find the collaboration songs of Jisun and Alex? The ones whose MV is on page 3?? I love those songs and keep playing them on YouTube but I have no idea where to get them from? Was it a CD that was released?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a translation of One Love? I know its a favorite of a LOT of people, including mine, and I was hoping to find a translation somewhere, some day :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cluelessyf

i just discovered loveholic. :o THEY'RE SO GOOD! i love their music :)

can someone post up the tracklisting for their 3.5 remix albumm?

Guest fan4tong3

Their albums are not found in HMV s'pore though :-( I love Shinkirou, and they have a song called Bless You in the kdrama Que Sera Sera OST. Does anyone agree that Jisun pronounces "god bless you" as "god bRess you"? ha ha. Lovely voice nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

LOL. I never knew that Loveholic is a band. I thought Loveholic is a female singer. I did not hear any male voices on Loveholic songs. Anyway, I am wondering if there's a CD collection of Loveholic songs that were on Kdrama OST's. If there's none, I would appreciate if somebody can compile a list and post here.

Funny, I had no idea that may favorite song in the Samsoon OST was sung by Loveholic.

Thanks people.

Guest puddle

Loveholic are def not underrated, they're very popular but their fanbase isn't particularly made up of rabid fangirls so translations/info is harder to come by...that's my two cents =P anyhoo

btw Kang Hyun Min and Lee Jae Hak do bg vocals and there's always one or two songs on the albums with them doing the main vocals instead of Jisun

list of the Loveholic songs featured in kdrama OSTs from what i know =P in no particular order...

Great Inheritance

Geudaeneun - Kang Hyun Min (Loveholic)

Good Guys OST (MBC TV)

Inhyeongui kkum - Loveholic

Dream - Loveholic

April Snow OST

Outing (ending theme) - Loveholic

Neoneun (From the Concert) - Loveholic

One Fine Day OST

Geudaeman Ittamyeon (Drama Vers) - Loveholic

Uri Saranghajiman - My Aunt Mary and Jisun (Loveholic)

Snow Queen OST

Meari - Loveholic

Spring Waltz OST

One Love - Loveholic

200 Pounds Beauty OST

OST Music Composer: Lee Jae Hak of Loveholic

Superstar - Loveholic

Maria - Loveholic (Bonus live vers released as a Digital Single)

Loveholic OST

Saranghanikka - Loveholic

My Lovely Kim Sam Soon OST

Ee Byul Moht Hahn Ee Byul - Jisun (Loveholic)

Que Sera Sera OST

Bless You - Loveholic

Wonderful Life OST

Jo gak - Jisun (Loveholic)

Jo gak (Classic style) - Jisun (Loveholic)

Loveholic are def not underrated, they're very popular but their fanbase isn't particularly made up of rabid fangirls so translations/info is harder to come by...that's my two cents =P anyhoo

btw Kang Hyun Min and Lee Jae Hak do bg vocals and there's always one or two songs on the albums with them doing the main vocals instead of Jisun

list of the Loveholic songs featured in kdrama OSTs from what i know =P in no particular order...

Thank you so much for the compilation list. I appreciate it very much. Can't believe Loveholic thread has only 5 pages.

Guest dream3rx0

i heard this one song by them that i fell in love with. but i dunno the name.

it's reall upbeat and it starts saying like " dont let me go.. dont let me say i want you[?]" and then some korean stuff.

can anybody help me out?=P

Guest puddle

^ i think ur referring to the song 동화처럼 (Dong hwa cheo reom) from the 2nd alb Invisible Things...it's really upbeat and the lyrics start as "God! make me love God! make me stay around you" ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Bathankaal

Great band, really. Musicians are charismatic and Jisun is so :w00t: of course^^

I'm not really used to asian music, but this band is cool. I saw some videos of their lives in Korea, and except the girls' mass hysteria below the scene, the experience must be interesting^^

As I don't understand the lyrics so much, I can enjoy the music even more!

Archived