[OFFICIAL THREAD] LOVEHOLIC.

Guest xingjing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the title is 메아리

ohh that's such a nice surprise, i didn't even know they have a new OST song~ loveholic rocks

I love listening to this one. Jisun has a lovely voice <3_<3.

Guest snipmyheart

anyone watched black blood brothers?it's a japanese anime.anyways,the ending theme is shinkirou by loveholic.That's how i found out about the band.I just fell in love with jisun's voice.So haunting yet soothing.I was kinda surprised that the theme song was a korean song as it is a japanese anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j24LiXy4fWw

Congratulations to LOVEHOLIC for winning in the rock category at the 2006 SBS Gayo Awards!!!

they performed Loveholic and a rendition of Blondie's Maria~

i finally got to watch it among other things ^^ happy new year to everyone

200612292239381002_1jpg.jpg

200612292104231002_1jpg.jpg

200612291746241130_1.jpg

200612292312381002_1jpg.jpg

sources - mydaily; newsen 1, 2, 3

• 2 weeks later...

2007010909130043583_1jpg.jpg

200701090920422200_1.jpg

Loveholic's song 'Cheong won' from their remake album has been chosen to be used for the music video to accompany the jan release of the movie 'Christmas In August' (the same titled 2005 japanese remake of the original 1998 kmovie)

more info koreafilm and starnews

i still love how 'Want You Hear' was the promo song for Shunji Iwai's film 'Hana & Alice'

Guest alfredo

where can i download this song " 메아리 ", it was used in the drama The Snow Queen? the link provided above is already dead. thanks.

AVKCD80182DB.jpg

avex taiwan (site) has released the os vers of Nice Dream with a funky new cover and dvd

come to think of it...this cover pic was used for their Christmas concert promo poster from before =P

new articles on Loveholic and Lee Jae Hak's role as the music director for the '200 Pounds Beauty' kmovie ost

people_2686_L2007-01-15FILM2.jpg

20070116010323300300020_a.jpg

LJH with Kim Ah Jung who sings Maria on the ost

200701160838461130_1.jpg

Jisun! Loveholic giving Maria a popularity boost with their live perf of the song

source Loveholic press

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Popularity of Loveholic Jisun and Kim Ah Joong's "Maria"

2cq7ve9.jpg

Loveholic and Kim Ah Joong are in the midst of popularity because of their versions of "Maria" (Beauty Balance OST). Because of the high interest on the song, a live version of "Maria" by Loveholic was released via the Internet last January 11. The song is currently occupying a high rank in an online music chart.

"Maria" is originally by the American band "Blondie". Lee Jae-hak of Loveholic wrote the Korean lyrics and did the arrangement for Loveholic and Kim Ah Joong's version of the song.

- Source: KBS World Radio + kpopper + AkimotoTsubaki@kpopkingdom -

Guest yanouchi2

what the translation of this title song - 메아리 ??

i know it say Me Ah Ri...but what the meaning of it???...thanks

i cried evertime i listen to this song... :tears:

Guest belle90

Hi everyone there, i'm new fan of LOVEHOLIC.

I luv their songs so much n especially 'me ah ri' (Snow Queen ost),so nice!!!

Luv Jisun voice, so sweet!!!

Archived