Ever Been Electrocuted?

belle_kd1413

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AiMango

yeah when i was around 7. my mom was just talking about it before i got electrocuted.. it was just a little zap it wasnt too bad.

Guest ephemeral.

Almost. LOL.

Worst experience ever.

I was plugging the laptop, then there was this spark.

I immediately let go, scared to get electrocuted.

Guest Lurkett

not excactly electrocuded but i've been zapped before.

for some stupid reason after i unplugged something i put the chord in my mouth and felt the zap on my lip.

it shook me and i couldn't figure out what in the world possessed me to do that. :huh:

^ Ouch :o

This happened when i was 11 or 12. I saw my dad take a bulb out of the socket and wondered how it fits in so when he went to find a new bulb, i put my finger in a light socket while it was switched on, i felt the jolt go right up my arm. Luckily i managed to pull away, well more like i jumped a mile back. My finger and arm hurt and went numb but the next day i was right as rain.

i always remeber this incident when someone mentions 'Curiosity killed the cat'

^ Something about this was endearing, which I don't think is the right way to respond :mellow:

When I was 9 or so I plugged in the hair dryer with my fingers a little wet. It was such a long time ago and such a tiny little zap but the word "electrocution" alone brings the feeling back lol. This tingling across my skin, all the way up to my face; kind of like when you blush except with a busier edge to it. It didn't hurt so much as it felt weird, like if you were to drink a bad potion or something and your blood turned fizzy and blue.

- This is when i was reallly small. I used to put keys in the outlet because i thought it was a keyhole! X__x!

I learned my lesson.

Dude! I always saw my parents locking/unlocking the doors to our house with keys and I wanted to try but I

was too short to reach the keyholes. When my dad was in the shower I stole his keys and shoved one into

a light socket (cuz they looked the same to me) and ZAAAAAAAPPPPPP. I fried my pinky finger. I think I was

4 or 5 at the time.

Guest Amaya92

ugh. yes.

I must've been about 4.

I was eavesdropping on my parents talking about me really late at night. And i was kinda hiding behind this wall. While listening to them, i started drawing patterns on the ground with my finger, and i found a twisty-tie. ( you know, the thing at the grocery store you use to tie up the plastic bags?? )

well i got bored and started to bend it into shapes, then i saw the dusty outlet. And i decided to clean it out with the twisty-tie. I'd worn out the paper that covers the metal, so the metal touched the socket and my hand.

I freaked out so bad i didnt think to let go. It hurt so bad.

I remember my whole hand wouldnt function that night. But i didnt wanna tell my parents cuz they'd just yell at me T_T

My finger tips were black....it was so scary.

But then when i woke up i was completely okay xD

yeah, my friends and parents both say this is why i'm such a spazz <_<

Guest maydai3333

LOL, yes! I was unplugging my computer charger and I guess I was holding on to the metal part. It was just a small shock, but enough to scare me.

Guest PineappleBlast

I was vacumming and it wasn't full in, so my curious self touched the metal part. small shock

one of my light bulb broke open and i saw the coil was not aligned. so i thought if i aligned it it would work even when the glass is broken and i wanted to see what it looked like. I never unplugged it and when i touched it made a tiny explosion and burnt my finger and broke the bulb. wasn't a good idea..

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

a couple years back, I was in my garage and trying to find the light switch.

the switch that I was looking for didn't have a plastic plate covering it.

I accidentally stuck my hand into the socket (?) and got zapped.

Young careless me many years ago stuck tweezers in the power outlet while watching Pokemon.

I remember it barely that I didn't get a shock, but according to my brother, I was crying like crazy because it hurt.

Guest fio209js2

Accidentally dropped my hair dryer into the sink (not full of water but a little) and I got a tiny shock from fishing it out. :(

I totally didn't remember that appliances + water = NONO! Haha..

Guest RHAINE

ah yes, the last time was in paris when i was 5.

we were staying at a rundown motel LOL.

got zapped whenever i touched the bathroom light switch

Archived