Ask Me Anything~!

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

What does it mean if my s/o told me he isn't a virgin anymore?

he lost his virginity to some one.  and i'm guessing that some one isn't you?  so he was a virgin while being your s/o and now he's not...... so...... hmmm yea....what does this mean??????? i'm so confusedddddddddd

YOU TWO ARE SCREAMING LUST!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, but all the signals are there. And its a shame to ruin a good friendship, but at the cost of Love? You two have a long history and would you seriously be willing to let the two of you just live in an uncertain state when you could be engaging in each others intense companionship doing stuff  :phew: Anyways, what you should do now, is meet up with her and talk. I'm pretty sure from what you have written is that she likes you and it seems as though you like her too. And when you two get together it will be bliss..... :wub:  and if it doesn't work out. You can always be friends, I know you wrote up there that it would be hard. But honestly, when you two have known each other for so long and have had such a history together I hardly doubt a break up could pull your friendship apart.

didn't you make a forum on this ... ?

anyways

well in response, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!! Go for it, what do you have to lose. You even said yourself "I really like this guy, ... But the thing is..I've never liked a guy"  it seems like this guy could be something different. Why go throw away a good fish when you can go and cook it and eat it :)

you are a terrible human being.

Heey, I need some advice...

I know this girl since I was like 6~7, I'm 16 now.

I used to like her when I was a child(7~8) and I told her and she said that she likes me too.

But then she changed to the morning period, and we didn't talk till 7th grade.

We were like best friends then and I still liked her, but I didn't tell her, cause I was aware of the friend zone.

Last year(in the beginning), I moved to another school, and we just hung out once in a while and one of those times, she told me: For example, I wouldn't date with you, cause I don't want our friendship to end. (She was talking about someone she liked once and when they broke up, they stopped talking with each other)

So, I was thinking: Well, I don't want it to happen, so I'll not even try.

Then, we hung out last week on thursday with a friend.

When I came back home, my friend quoted their chat on msn

friend: GUESS WHAT SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME.

me: What??

friend: *her name*...

me: WHAT??

friend: LIKES YOU

me: Oh god

friend: *quotes their chat*

<Chat>

friend: tell me

she: I can't...

friend: you like *my name*

she: It's not that...

friend: What then?

she: Okay, it's something like that...

You knoow, I used to like him when I was a child...

<Chat>

Then, I tried to tell her on Sunday when I hung out with her again, but...I was too scared to tell her...

So, wednesday I told her on msn that I had something really important to tell her.

She: Is it something you have to tell in person?

Me: Yeah...

She: Hmm

Me: I've been thinking about telling it since thursday...

She: When we hung out together?

Me: Yes

Then yesterday(thursday), she forgot that I was going to tell something important to her and she brought 2 friends.

I had like 15 minutes in the end of the day, but I couldn't tell her...

Later that day on msn, she said

she: Heey

me: Heey

she: How are you?

me: I'm fine, but I couldn't tell that important thing to you

she: Oh, sorry, I forgot about it and brought 2 of my friends...

me: Well, I had some time to tell you, but I couldn't, I guess it's my fault.

she: I'm feeling kinda guilty now ._.

me: I feel like as days pass by it gets harder to tell you that...

she: I kinda suspect some things about what you wanna tell, but I'm not sure...

me: Are you suspecting that it's something good or bad?

she: I don't know, but you're making me curious, I wanna know what is it.

Well, I tried to ask her out to tell her today, but she was busy today.

I'm talking to her right now (23:50pm), but I'm not talking about this subject, cause I don't want her to feel pressured...

So, what do you people think I should do now? ._.

*Sorry for the bad typing, I had to write it again, cause I refreshed the page*

Thanks in advance.

you should just tell her, you think you could be more than friends and if she's scared of it ruining the friendship, don't be worried cuz she will always be your friend.  then you should take her hand and just squeeze it lightly,  and look at her with the PUss-in-boots look. and ask yea? as if looking for confirmation and she has you at her mercy, and that way she can just agree with trying to figure out too hard what to do!  then you can go make out with her.  awesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crimson-Alchemist

I don't know if this girl is just being nice or what, but she always initiates the questions, always says hi and always smiles at me. But she could be being nice, I always see her hugging her friends, which makes me really jealous. The question is, how do I give her the message that I'm interested in her?

I don't know if this girl is just being nice or what, but she always initiates the questions, always says hi and always smiles at me. But she could be being nice, I always see her hugging her friends, which makes me really jealous. The question is, how do I give her the message that I'm interested in her?

Talk to her, communication is key. Ask her to hang out, treat her different than other girls, stuff like that =)

Guest Crimson-Alchemist

Talk to her, communication is key. Ask her to hang out, treat her different than other girls, stuff like that =)

You're right, I mostly go all silent when she's around, or speak to all my other friends except her... could she possibly take it as a sign that I like her?

I'll try to treat her differently, although I don't really know how. This is the first time I've actually felt like this about a girl so I don't really know what to do.

You're right, I mostly go all silent when she's around, or speak to all my other friends except her... could she possibly take it as a sign that I like her?

I'll try to treat her differently, although I don't really know how. This is the first time I've actually felt like this about a girl so I don't really know what to do.

Eh, why would you go silent when she is around? That's kinda show you have no interest to talk to her lol.... You should talk to her hahaha

Mhmm you can text her =) ~ Or buy her drinks/snacks during break. Also, you can do the same thing as she did. Initiate the conversation first, smile at her, say hi whenever you see her : )

Good luck! 

Okay, there are two guys and I don't know what to think.

One, I'll call him "A", and our families are good friends with each other; we have dinner together occasionally. We also attend the same school. He's a nerd, as am I, but he's very humorous, very smart and caring (also good with little kids). Nerd as in 1337, memes, etc... if you get my drift lol. He's also kinda below average looking at first glance, but his personality is very likable, he's an extrovert unlike me, and he appears more handsome than before to me. 3 months ago he started saying "Hi [my name]." every time we passed each other in the hallway. And then his mom also started hinting towards that she would like to see us together... SO AWKWARD. I've always thought of "A" as a friend, but then his feelings were obvious and it got really awkward. Now I cannot look at him or talk to him like I used to, and honesty don't know if I return his feelings or not. I'm doubting myself. ;-;

The other, named "Z", is unknown to my family. I know him from school, and he is classmates with "A", although not best friends. He works and I've seen/awkwardly talked to him several times there. I honestly do not know him as well as "A" since our families don't know eachother. He's also very smart, enthusiastic for things he likes a lot such as food, sports and foreign language, and has a strange sense of humor. He's almost 6ft or so(?) but is super skinny, like a stick. His overall look is really normal, average guy with average clothing style. I REALLY admire that he works hard at his job. However, I have no idea if he's interested. I've had a crush on him since beginning of this school year, but honestly am too shy/awkward to make a huge move.

Any tips? I'm confused. Sorry this is so long and thanks!!

Guest savoir vivre

Ok, so apparently this is not my problem, it's my brother's but sadly it is also becoming a headache for me since my (older) brother keeps on bugging me to help himdry.gif.

Anyway, here's the thing. There was this one girl (she's kina cute & charming ^^) whom my brother met just a few months ago because both of them are in the same class. This girl which I'll label as 'Berry' belongs to the shy-type who usually just hangs out with long-time friends. She's basically the typical school girl with a face of an expressionless angel. Yes, I take that she's cute & pretty but sometimes her face kinda turns passive, sort of the pokerface look.

There was once when my she and my brother became partners for a school project- which is to crop a part of Shakespeare's Rome and Juliet and either act it out or sing it. My brother opted to sing but Berry disagreed saying that she has a horrible voice. Not really horrible in my opinion, but her vocals are unstable. Fearing that it would affect the performance, my brother decided to go for the acting option. And that's where it started. dry.gif Berry began hinting infatuation for my brother. He told me that their whole class already knew about 'her-liking-him' and his friends would tease him to her, causing a ruckus inside the room. It even reached the ears of their teacher. -_-. My brother told me that she was ok, but for some unknown reason he confessed that he's not into her and would never go for her. Even though, he keeps a considerable distance, Berry would surely find a way to get near him and act all mushy or something.

Call it a twist or fate or a drama cliche but it so happened that Berry's cousin, who's the same age as her, stumbled upon my brother at mid-August 2010 and bam, he fell for her =Berry's COusin=hardcore. They became acquainted with each other and soon became friends. Berry wasn't too happy about his blossoming friendship with her cousin, who I'll call Sunshine. It was obvious that she's jealous but she never acted indifferently to her and still remained their normal contact. Sunshine somehow managed to notice it so she began distancing away from my brother. Pushing him to talk to Berry or even set up dates for the two of them. My brother was really upset over this tha the locked up himself in his room playing different songs in full volume. When he finally mustered the courage to tell Berry that he only sees her as a friend, & that he has feelings for Sunshine, Berry cried. She sobbed in front of my him:blink:. Honestly, when he told me that she literally broke down in front of him I was like WTF? ...Ok, back to the problem, they didn't talked for weeks and Berry began feeling awkward towards my brother. Everybody in their class even suspected that they were really dating and they had LQ [lovers' quarrel]. He tried to contact Sunshine but Sunshine refused to answer his calls because she reasoned that 'Berry saw him first' and she has no right to interfere with their relationship. No matter how hard, he tried to convince Sunshine to give him a chance, she constantly turned him down. September came and everyone was shocked because Berry informed the class that she was leaving to tend her ill mother in another city. My brother suddenly felt guilty over his rejection to her so he tried to talk it out with her. Berry just gave him a faint farewell smile & apologized and that's all. After that day, she left.

That was the time when my brother became so persistent and began wooing Sunshine. She still refused to acknowledge him. But fortunately, after 2 and a half month of hard work and perseverance, his determination paid off & Sunshine agreed to have a date with him. And blah, blah, blah, they're still dating up to now. 2 days before my birthday, Jan. 12, 2011, Sunshine approached me and we had a nice conversation. She was really nice. Then suddenly she mentioned that she's planning to answer my brother on Valentine's day, ain't that sweet?.. ^^ I was smiling like mad when i heard her revelation and she made me promise not to tell my brother.

So on my birthday, Jan. 14, 2011, while my family and i were on our way to the place where I'll celebrate my bday, we had an accident and we got injured . He got injured the most, though. That accident led Sunshine to just fast forward her decision and instantly told him that she already agrees to be her girl & blah blah blah. They got together, blah blah, they were so happy and that.. Sunshine even bought me my favorite blueberry cheesecake [i ♥her^^]. We were eating the cheesecake when suddenly out of nowhere Berry popped up together with a good looking boy. She brought fruits and even gave me my bday gift -_- , which is a pair of doll shoes by the way.

I was still confused about wht really happened bcoz oppa told me to stay outside sicne the 4 of them have something to talk to.

It wasn't until the Berry and the guy left that oppa and sunshine told me.

Apparently, Berry still wants / likes my brother and she told him that she'll do everything for him to like her.,:wacko: but she's going to be a good sport and will stil maintain the casulaty between her and sunshine & the boy that he was with was sunshine's ex bf who was still crazy over her.

Pretty much of a drama, right? I swear I could literally write downa script now and send it to the television networks, i'm sure it's passable to be TV drama. Our life's quite equipped with surpirses & drAma. Anyway, Sunshine told oppa that she doesn;t want any family chaos so it will be better if teh ybreak up already on the day that she also answered him. Of course my brother panicked and instantly told her that they'll get over this & blah blah.... that they'll find a way over this, (just like what you see in the tv :wacko: ) If it weren't for the seriousness of the situation I would have literally laughed in front of them. -_- xD. So they're already in the verge of breaking up, pls help me. As much as I don't want my brother too keep on bugging me for a solution I want him to be happy. he has done a lot of great things to me to the point that he even sopiled me so much,. this is the least I could do. Give him his happiness and if Sunshine is his happiness I would totally find a way to get them together.

to all those intrapersonal/interpersonal quality experts there. help. I need your Help so badly. T_T.

Thank you & God Speed.

xoxo,

`Jin Hee

ding ding

Lol this is very complicated....Ok this is my opinion: 

+Your brother should tell Berry to grow up. Seriously, he should. It might sound harsh but she should back off. Tell her CLEARLY that he does not like her and this will be the last time he tells her this.

+Tell Sunshine that he thinks Berry as a friend only and he does not want Berry to stands in the way of their relationships. Berry has to grow up and accept the fact that Sunshine and your brother are a couple. 

To be honest, I think it would be best if you make a thread about this so you can get more advices/opinions on what to do =/ 

Meow meow 

-For "A": Do you like him? If you don't like him and only think of him as friend, you should just tell him that when he confesses to you.

-For "Z": Well do you have classes with him? You should show him that you are interested in him. Initiate the conversation first, say hi and smile at him whenever you see him. If you have classes with him, you can ask for helps with homework =) 

Guest savoir vivre

..^^. hi

~Thank you for the advise, I guess i should really tell that to my brother now. I was thinking the same thing but i was afraid to initiate any conflict among them but then perhaps this is the right time. ^^

Thank you for taking tim in giving me advise and yeah, i think i should make a thread for this.. ^^

is it normal if I feel this way even after dating for half a year?

we are sort of in a LD relationship, he is in uni so he only comes back on weekends. But every time he comes back, I'm not really super excited for some reason. Just "Oh hey, you are back!" gah, i just feel like I'm not liking him enough, and theres no...spark? Dx makes me feel so horrible since i know he likes me a lot :tears:

Guest Athanassia

Okay, there are two guys and I don't know what to think.

One, I'll call him "A", and our families are good friends with each other; we have dinner together occasionally. We also attend the same school. He's a nerd, as am I, but he's very humorous, very smart and caring (also good with little kids). Nerd as in 1337, memes, etc... if you get my drift lol. He's also kinda below average looking at first glance, but his personality is very likable, he's an extrovert unlike me, and he appears more handsome than before to me. 3 months ago he started saying "Hi [my name]." every time we passed each other in the hallway. And then his mom also started hinting towards that she would like to see us together... SO AWKWARD. I've always thought of "A" as a friend, but then his feelings were obvious and it got really awkward. Now I cannot look at him or talk to him like I used to, and honesty don't know if I return his feelings or not. I'm doubting myself. ;-;

The other, named "Z", is unknown to my family. I know him from school, and he is classmates with "A", although not best friends. He works and I've seen/awkwardly talked to him several times there. I honestly do not know him as well as "A" since our families don't know eachother. He's also very smart, enthusiastic for things he likes a lot such as food, sports and foreign language, and has a strange sense of humor. He's almost 6ft or so(?) but is super skinny, like a stick. His overall look is really normal, average guy with average clothing style. I REALLY admire that he works hard at his job. However, I have no idea if he's interested. I've had a crush on him since beginning of this school year, but honestly am too shy/awkward to make a huge move.

Any tips? I'm confused. Sorry this is so long and thanks!!

Choose the second one. Talk to him more, learn about his interests. for example He likes fried chiken? buy him fried chiken. go to a match togeather (even if you don't enjoy, say you enjoy). have faith to yourself. Smile while being with him to show him you have a nice time togeather. if he doesn't seem to have an interest, choose the nerd one, he seems to be a good guy and he has feelings for you for sure. but first, it worths a try for the guy you have the crush.

Guest jkroger

Ok well, I've been dating this girl for about 3 months now, and she has trouble opening up to me... usually everything goes well and we enjoy each others company but when something comes up and we have a disagreement she gives me the silent treatment and closes herself away from me, which is the total opposite of what I would like. I am open with her, and I tell her everything about how I feel and what I am thinking and the reasons why we should be open with each other. On the other hand she feels like me asking questions is annoying and when she does say something it's usually in an upset tone of voice. I'm trying to get her to open up to me so I can understand her and develop our feelings and relationship to build a stronger foundation, but she usually just stops me cold with her silence and her anger. She feels like it's okay to push me away when she's uncomfortable answering questions which I feel are necessary for a relationship... and I feel extremely lost and confused. She told me last night that "I don't open up to my boyfriends." I got really hurt by that comment and told her that was a very hurtful and I am really confused, because I don't yell at her, I don't give her any reasons to not trust me. Every moment I am free I try to talk with her. But when situations occur when we really need to discuss something, she just shunts herself away from me. I don't know really what to do, and need some solid advice. Thanks.

Guest DangerousAngel

I'll try my best to make this short! :sweatingbullets: [Edit: MAJOR FAIL ON THAT!]

excl.gif Mature readers only! ;)

Through work I met this guy. Instant chemistry. Didn't think too much off it.

Because of a work thing we lived in the same hotel for three weeks.

Every day we'd have some kind of interaction and the initial attraction grew.

It would be small things, but he'd constantly surprise me.

I was really stressed out and usually skipped dinner to finish work stuff. One night I was talking to one of our colleagues about a work-related topic and my stomach growled really loudly. She asked me if I was hungry and I replied that I was starving, obviously.

Fast forward about an hour and I'm sitting in my room working when there's a knock

at the door. I open and he's standing there with a bowl of ramyun, some kimchi and a

bottle of water. He tells me to eat a lot in Korean and leaves. I later found out

that he'd gone into the tiny (!) city we stayed in and found a store where he bought

a water boiler and then cooked ramyun for me. These small gestures were overwhelming

to me because they occurred several times a day.

One night he called my room and asked if I was busy. Now, I know I should've understood what that meant but I didn't really so I ended up inviting him over.

So he comes over at like 2 in the morning and we talk and play games and listen to music for a few hours. Then I'm too exhausted to stay awake so I simply crawl into bed and he follows my example. Nothing too serious though, we kiss and just sleep in each other's arms.

Next day he treated me like a princess. Our colleagues noticed but I laughed it off so I don't think anyone caught on. The next few nights we follow the same procedure until one night when we actually go the whole nine yards.

That was my first time (amazing btw) which I told him and he was very sweet about it.

NO pressure, no awkward moments - just perfection. Afterwards he talks to me about it and I'm extremely content with him being my first.

I'm not tall, skinny or beautiful but he's a 10. Sixpack, 190 cms tall, broad shoulders and (my personal favorite) Korean. Yes, I'm bragging.

Next morning at breakfast, I overhear some of our colleagues discussing how much fun they had at HIS wedding. WEDDING! I find out that he's (unhappily) married and has been for a year. I've thus lost my V-card to a married man who cheats on his wife. Evidently I felt like mini cooper. Thing is, we had this joke going on between us about him actually being married.

He'd say he was married, I'd say I didn't believe it, show me a ring , pictures- something! He said he had no ring, no pictures - I said ; then you're not married blah blah blah.

So technically he DID tell me beforehand. But I thought he was joking.

A few days pass, he doesn't know that I've found out so he is still treating me like a princess. And me, being a woman, can't separate a physical relationship from something serious so I've already fallen for him. I find myself so drawn to him that I begin to think that I've done nothing wrong. And what is another night together going to change?

He'll still be an bubble gum. He'll still be a cheater. But at least I'll be able to be close to him.

We spend another night together. He becomes even more like a love-sick puppy and people are starting to notice.

The last night we have a party with everyone and some of us hold speeches. I get called out to hold one but I'm getting emotional and as I'm talking, people notice that I'm tearing up. Then someone starts shouting "Hug her!" and everyone joins in. Suddenly (because I'm extremely short so I didn't see it coming) I feel strong arms embrace me, and I turn around and he's hugging me. He pulls away and I'm too puzzled to understand anything so I just go back to my speech.

Later on that night, after a little too much soju, I blurt out to one of colleagues;

"Do you all know?!" And he goes;

"Come on, for the first time in two years we can see him smiling. Of course we all know."

Because apparently their marriage was doomed from the beginning and they're currently not living together. He wants to get a divorce but that being taboo in Korea, she's not allowing it. Anyways.

He's gone back to Korea and I'm left with my retarded self. I fell hard for this guy. But I don't want to stay in touch with him. Maybe when I move there to work, if he's divorced, I'll contact him. But right now, it's not happening.

Now, my QUESTION (I actually have one!), should I tell his wife?

Or is that betraying him? Even if they're unhappily married, that doesn't justify him cheating on her..

Also, any kind of advice for getting over him? I grew really attached to him. And right now I'm just a bundle of unhappiness. I know he's an bubble gum but I liked that bubble gum.

To anyone who actually read this - golden star to you!!! <3

I'll try my best to make this short! :sweatingbullets: [Edit: MAJOR FAIL ON THAT!]

excl.gif Mature readers only! ;)

Through work I met this guy. Instant chemistry. Didn't think too much off it.

Because of a work thing we lived in the same hotel for three weeks.

Every day we'd have some kind of interaction and the initial attraction grew.

It would be small things, but he'd constantly surprise me.

I was really stressed out and usually skipped dinner to finish work stuff. One night I was talking to one of our colleagues about a work-related topic and my stomach growled really loudly. She asked me if I was hungry and I replied that I was starving, obviously.

Fast forward about an hour and I'm sitting in my room working when there's a knock

at the door. I open and he's standing there with a bowl of ramyun, some kimchi and a

bottle of water. He tells me to eat a lot in Korean and leaves. I later found out

that he'd gone into the tiny (!) city we stayed in and found a store where he bought

a water boiler and then cooked ramyun for me. These small gestures were overwhelming

to me because they occurred several times a day.

One night he called my room and asked if I was busy. Now, I know I should've understood what that meant but I didn't really so I ended up inviting him over.

So he comes over at like 2 in the morning and we talk and play games and listen to music for a few hours. Then I'm too exhausted to stay awake so I simply crawl into bed and he follows my example. Nothing too serious though, we kiss and just sleep in each other's arms.

Next day he treated me like a princess. Our colleagues noticed but I laughed it off so I don't think anyone caught on. The next few nights we follow the same procedure until one night when we actually go the whole nine yards.

That was my first time (amazing btw) which I told him and he was very sweet about it.

NO pressure, no awkward moments - just perfection. Afterwards he talks to me about it and I'm extremely content with him being my first.

I'm not tall, skinny or beautiful but he's a 10. Sixpack, 190 cms tall, broad shoulders and (my personal favorite) Korean. Yes, I'm bragging.

Next morning at breakfast, I overhear some of our colleagues discussing how much fun they had at HIS wedding. WEDDING! I find out that he's (unhappily) married and has been for a year. I've thus lost my V-card to a married man who cheats on his wife. Evidently I felt like mini cooper. Thing is, we had this joke going on between us about him actually being married.

He'd say he was married, I'd say I didn't believe it, show me a ring , pictures- something! He said he had no ring, no pictures - I said ; then you're not married blah blah blah.

So technically he DID tell me beforehand. But I thought he was joking.

A few days pass, he doesn't know that I've found out so he is still treating me like a princess. And me, being a woman, can't separate a physical relationship from something serious so I've already fallen for him. I find myself so drawn to him that I begin to think that I've done nothing wrong. And what is another night together going to change?

He'll still be an bubble gum. He'll still be a cheater. But at least I'll be able to be close to him.

We spend another night together. He becomes even more like a love-sick puppy and people are starting to notice.

The last night we have a party with everyone and some of us hold speeches. I get called out to hold one but I'm getting emotional and as I'm talking, people notice that I'm tearing up. Then someone starts shouting "Hug her!" and everyone joins in. Suddenly (because I'm extremely short so I didn't see it coming) I feel strong arms embrace me, and I turn around and he's hugging me. He pulls away and I'm too puzzled to understand anything so I just go back to my speech.

Later on that night, after a little too much soju, I blurt out to one of colleagues;

"Do you all know?!" And he goes;

"Come on, for the first time in two years we can see him smiling. Of course we all know."

Because apparently their marriage was doomed from the beginning and they're currently not living together. He wants to get a divorce but that being taboo in Korea, she's not allowing it. Anyways.

He's gone back to Korea and I'm left with my retarded self. I fell hard for this guy. But I don't want to stay in touch with him. Maybe when I move there to work, if he's divorced, I'll contact him. But right now, it's not happening.

Now, my QUESTION (I actually have one!), should I tell his wife?

Or is that betraying him? Even if they're unhappily married, that doesn't justify him cheating on her..

Also, any kind of advice for getting over him? I grew really attached to him. And right now I'm just a bundle of unhappiness. I know he's an bubble gum but I liked that bubble gum.

To anyone who actually read this - golden star to you!!! <3

Yay for a golden star! xD

Imo, you should talk to him instead of his wife >.<. Tell him that you found out that he is REALLY married and you don't want to get in the way of his marriage. Now...mhm.. I would suggest that you can ask whether he can divorce his wife or not, like IS IT possible? (Now some soompiers might think I'm horrible and such for saying that, but thing is, they are ALREADY in an unhappily marriage and because divorce is a taboo in korea, they cannot get a divorce). 

If he cannot get a divorce, it is better to move on. Now, it will take time to move on. During that time, go out, have fun~ Do what you like! Or when you have to work, try to get yourself busy! 

Good luck : D

Ok well, I've been dating this girl for about 3 months now, and she has trouble opening up to me... usually everything goes well and we enjoy each others company but when something comes up and we have a disagreement she gives me the silent treatment and closes herself away from me, which is the total opposite of what I would like. I am open with her, and I tell her everything about how I feel and what I am thinking and the reasons why we should be open with each other. On the other hand she feels like me asking questions is annoying and when she does say something it's usually in an upset tone of voice. I'm trying to get her to open up to me so I can understand her and develop our feelings and relationship to build a stronger foundation, but she usually just stops me cold with her silence and her anger. She feels like it's okay to push me away when she's uncomfortable answering questions which I feel are necessary for a relationship... and I feel extremely lost and confused. She told me last night that "I don't open up to my boyfriends." I got really hurt by that comment and told her that was a very hurtful and I am really confused, because I don't yell at her, I don't give her any reasons to not trust me. Every moment I am free I try to talk with her. But when situations occur when we really need to discuss something, she just shunts herself away from me. I don't know really what to do, and need some solid advice. Thanks.

Talk to her. Get into a serious conversation and tell her she should open up to you and such. 

Guest plumerias

I didn't realize this was here..! I'd like some advice/comments on my situation .__. It's really long, so I'm warning you!

I've been going out with this guy for over four years. We've known each other forever, but we only started getting closer when I was in 8th or 9th grade. He's almost 4 years older than me, he was a senior when I was a freshman and that's when we started going out. But soon after we started dating, he moved across the country.. I live in PA, he lives in Oregon and goes to uni there.

We're as close as ever despite the distance.. we video chat every night for hours, text like mad and stuff like that. The thing is, I haven't been with him physically in four years.. and it's been really hard. It feels really lonely although he's there for me, he can't give me hugs, kisses, etc.. and we are both very touchy lovey-dovey people. I felt like it has been worth it to wait for him, because he's the most perfect guy I've ever met (in my eyes). Sweetest, most caring, honest and loyal, mature yet not too serious, cuddly and everything I look for in a guy. He's been with me through some really tough times and helped me so much.. But it's starting to feel like a waste if we never see each other, you know? He and his family is poor so he can't visit, although he is trying very hard to save money to visit me for a month or two this summer before college starts. But I'm scared what will happen when I start college this fall. Part of me wishes really badly to stay with him, but part of me doesn't want a long distance relationship tying me back, especially if the future doesn't look completely clear. I feel terrible for thinking this.. because I really love and care for him and he does too, but distance is a huge problem. The other factor is, he is going to be a senior in college next year so after he finishes he might try to get a job here. But I don't know.. anything can happen. The other thing is, maybe it'll be better and less of a distraction if I have a long distance relationship so I can do well in college? Throughout our relationship, I've tried to break up with him twice in two separate occasions cause I didn't think it would work out. It only lasted like 2 days each time and we got back together.. all because of me, not because he talked me into it or anything. Maybe it's cause I go to a small school and there's really no one I'd rather be with, but when I go to uni what if I find someone else? ._____. I feel terrible.

I don't know. I just want my boyfriend -tear-

Guest jkroger

Yay for a golden star! xD

Imo, you should talk to him instead of his wife >.<. Tell him that you found out that he is REALLY married and you don't want to get in the way of his marriage. Now...mhm.. I would suggest that you can ask whether he can divorce his wife or not, like IS IT possible? (Now some soompiers might think I'm horrible and such for saying that, but thing is, they are ALREADY in an unhappily marriage and because divorce is a taboo in korea, they cannot get a divorce). 

If he cannot get a divorce, it is better to move on. Now, it will take time to move on. During that time, go out, have fun~ Do what you like! Or when you have to work, try to get yourself busy! 

Good luck : D

Talk to her. Get into a serious conversation and tell her she should open up to you and such. 

Talking to her doesn't work. She doesn't want me to know anything. I ask her about her feelings and she doesn't want to tell me anything... I don't know what to do.

Guest Flavorlovee

Just need a little advice :)

Recently a new guy starting working at where I work and at first time meeting I liked him already. Then it developed into something more, and now I know for sure I'm crushing on him and every time I see him my mood lighten up and I would smile and feel happy inside. I told him he is cute and he knows I think hes cute because I would tell him. Sometimes when he comes to work he would come up to me and say hi to me then walk back to his area, other times he would tap me when he walks by like on my shoulder and when he walk pass me he would put his hand on my side and then pass me. Things like that make me think that he is interested but what if I'm wrong? I did make the first move because I wrote down my number and told someone to give it to him, he texted me within 2 hours which made my night because I was not expecting it. However he does not text me unless I text him first and I don't do that often..only when i'm off and he was not around so I text him "bye" then he would text me back "bye x have a goodnight" ahhh I love the feeling of having a crush but it also sucks because I do like this boy and I want something more than just flirting.. =/ it sucks..

please comment :) anything will do even comments like " I don't think he likes you he's just being nice " will do too<3 thanks guys !

my crush and I goes to the same uni and same church. So his parents often drives us back to campus when we visit, and we usually goes for lunch together before we leaves. His parents pay for the lunch pretty much all the time.I tried to let them pay for my share, and they never let me. *The Chinese thing* So I wanted to thank them, I wanted to make them cookies? Is that a good idea, or should I invite them to dinner sometimes?

Archived