Ask Me Anything~!

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest excusme

hi im new here and i didn't know where to turn for my relationship advice so here i am.

i am dating this guy, we use to be acquaintances but then we hooked up. but it was always 'seeing eachother' territory and i was fine with that bc i wasn't ready to go into serious relationship either. so there was some ambiguation as to what we are... like we are not friends? but we are not girlfriend boyfriend? it was complicated.

but it was all going good, we had some small arguments here and there, until we got a little too close to having sex recently. but i told him i didn't want to go further and he knew this ahead bc i told him i am virgin and he respects my decision and such as he told me in the beginning.

and when i finally saw him in a long while i noticed that he pulled away and seemed very distant and cold. he doesn't like reach out to hold my hand or hug or kiss me anymore. it's so akward that he comes all the way to my house to not even say much but just be so distant.... so i'm wondering if this is like a guys straightforward way of showing that he dosn't like you anymore and he wants to breakup? why couldn't he just say on phone he wants to break up. or is he just confused and doesn't know what he wants so he still came over to see me? and another thing i don't get is why he came over so far away from where he lives... but doesn't even mention anything about a breakup or why he's acting the way he's acting. i know i should've asked him but then other people came and we weren't alone so i didn't want to talk about our issues with other friends. but even at end of night when he drops me off he still says nothing. i just don't understand and wanted to know guys pov on this. ??? he is like treating me like just any other female friend now. bui i'm not his friend, that's the thing. i don't want to be.

anyway it's like he's a different person. and it just felt so sudden too. and i wonder how i go about like confronting this.

at this point i was so depressed about the way he was acting  that i actually want to break this off. i feel very vulnerable and fragile and that if i don't abruptly just break it off now he might do something to really hurt me. and i don't want to be hurt bc i never fully healed from the previous relationship.

is it a valid decision to this? i just wanted to hear some advice from someone who is not meee! bc maybe i am crazy and over analyzing.

also at this point i don't even think i want to be friends. i just want to break it off and have him go away so i can heal and move on. i feel like is he was he trying to play me?

or do you think i should confront him and at least try to see his reasoning? is there a possibility that he still has feelings and is just acting this way over some misunderstanding?

has this happened to anyone here.

aiiiish that was looong. i hope someone can help me out bc i am going crazy.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Imo, he was just playing and trying to get in your pant. Talk to him, ask him about his actions toward you and MOVE ON. No matter what he says, you have to. The reason why I said you should talk to him so you can hear what he has to say and such. If he says sorry and asks for you back? No, just move on. 

Also, you said "and i don't want to be hurt bc i never fully healed from the previous relationship." So you were dating him while you were still hurt from the previous relationship? Never do this, don't date someone when you haven't move on from your previous relationship yet. At least you and him are not "officially dating" so you didn't make him like a rebound. 

Guest excusme

^it was seriously a train wreck in the making right.

but there were so many other details that i left out that do make me wonder if his  cold shoulder is not about sex but other things.

for example my parents dont really approve of him. and i told him this. and cause some tension etc.

and yea maybe he felt like a rebound? bc i told him i am not fully healed from my ex.

i dunno.

a part of me doesnt even want to talk to him im just frustrated. i just want to cut it off cold turkey.

but then i might regret this later. :/

BUT after all of this the thing is i still like him. i still like a lot! ... it's so hard :/

^it was seriously a train wreck in the making right.

but there were so many other details that i left out that do make me wonder if his  cold shoulder is not about sex but other things.

for example my parents dont really approve of him. and i told him this. and cause some tension etc.

and yea maybe he felt like a rebound? bc i told him i am not fully healed from my ex.

i dunno.

a part of me doesnt even want to talk to him im just frustrated. i just want to cut it off cold turkey.

but then i might regret this later. :/

BUT after all of this the thing is i still like him. i still like a lot! ... it's so hard :/

You know, sometimes there are things that we don't have to tell our bfs/SO. For example, your parents don't really approve him, you didn't have to tell him that but I can still see why you did. 

You have to talk to him, sit down and have a serious talk about your relationship with him. If you just cut it and ignore him, you won't be able to move on. 

You haven't fully healed from your previous relationship yet, I suggest you shouldn't date him for now. From my experience, my ex broke up with me, I was hurt, I couldn't move on. After 2 months, I dated another guy and I really liked him, but somehow I couldn't commit into the relationship because I was still hurt from my last relationship. What happened? I broke up with him after a month and tried to get over everything. 

Guest ht18888

Hi

I'm having problems with my relationships and i dunno what to do. Its a rather a long story and i will try best to keep it short.

My boyfriend and I dated for more than 2 years. We love each other every much.

At the beginning of this year, we were starting to have problems. My parents didn't approve of him and gave me a curfew. Because of my curfew, I no longer hangout with my friends anymore. He had two part time jobs so we barely see each other once a week or even once a month. So everyday after school and work, i had to go straight home. when i get home, my parents always nag and lecture me why i should break up with him. I feel so much pressured from my parents and always argue with my parents. At night time, we either don't talk on the phone as much because he always tired from work or we argue because we were both stressed out and over small stuff. Wasn't able to focus in school and Dealing with all of this, I wasn't very happy so i decided to break up.

He was very upset and hurt by me. I was very sad too but i thought it was for the best for us. My parents found out that we broke up and stopped giving me a curfew. I tried my best to focus in school but i couldn't moved on. I missed him like crazy. Even though we broke up, we always call each other and talk to each other. He told me that he started to hangout with this one girl. She liked him a lot. He is still not over me so he didn't wanted to date her. When school got into midterms , i was very busy with school and work. I didn't call him as much and he told me to move on and not to call him anymore. One day, I saw a picture of him with that girl next to him. All the sudden i couldn't control my emotions anymore because being without him made me feel miserable. I was very hurt. I felt soo sad and i called him and told him so. I told him that i still loved him and I wanted to be back with him. He cried and got back with me.

A few days later, he confessed that he slept with that girl during the time we broke up. It shocked me because i had no idea or didn't even think that he would sleep with another girl just within a month or so after we broke up. He told me he wanted to move on because he thought we would never got back together. After hearing that, it hurts so much. I know he didn't do anything wrong to me because i was the one who broke up with him. But still i feel so disappointed, disgusted, devastated and i dunno what to do.

Now Its been months since he confessed and since we got back together, i am still having problems with the fact that he slept with another girl. He tries to cheer me up and promise me that it will never happen again. He told her that he's back with me now and apologized and stopped contacting her. Because i know exactly what happen between them and where they did it at, It bothers me so much. I having trouble trusting him and i couldn't help but feel so paranoid. My parents found out that we got back together and now i have a curfew like before and i still have issues with my parents. What should i do now? Should i continue this relationship? Will i still feel happy being in this relationship? Will i be able to move on? Am I able to get over that fact he slept with her? I am having a hard time and i dunno to how deal with this.

Guest raspb3rry

Hi

I'm having problems with my relationships and i dunno what to do. Its a rather a long story and i will try best to keep it short.

My boyfriend and I dated for more than 2 years. We love each other every much.

At the beginning of this year, we were starting to have problems. My parents didn't approve of him and gave me a curfew. Because of my curfew, I no longer hangout with my friends anymore. He had two part time jobs so we barely see each other once a week or even once a month. So everyday after school and work, i had to go straight home. when i get home, my parents always nag and lecture me why i should break up with him. I feel so much pressured from my parents and always argue with my parents. At night time, we either don't talk on the phone as much because he always tired from work or we argue because we were both stressed out and over small stuff. Wasn't able to focus in school and Dealing with all of this, I wasn't very happy so i decided to break up.

He was very upset and hurt by me. I was very sad too but i thought it was for the best for us. My parents found out that we broke up and stopped giving me a curfew. I tried my best to focus in school but i couldn't moved on. I missed him like crazy. Even though we broke up, we always call each other and talk to each other. He told me that he started to hangout with this one girl. She liked him a lot. He is still not over me so he didn't wanted to date her. When school got into midterms , i was very busy with school and work. I didn't call him as much and he told me to move on and not to call him anymore. One day, I saw a picture of him with that girl next to him. All the sudden i couldn't control my emotions anymore because being without him made me feel miserable. I was very hurt. I felt soo sad and i called him and told him so. I told him that i still loved him and I wanted to be back with him. He cried and got back with me.

A few days later, he confessed that he slept with that girl during the time we broke up. It shocked me because i had no idea or didn't even think that he would sleep with another girl just within a month or so after we broke up. He told me he wanted to move on because he thought we would never got back together. After hearing that, it hurts so much. I know he didn't do anything wrong to me because i was the one who broke up with him. But still i feel so disappointed, disgusted, devastated and i dunno what to do.

Now Its been months since he confessed and since we got back together, i am still having problems with the fact that he slept with another girl. He tries to cheer me up and promise me that it will never happen again. He told her that he's back with me now and apologized and stopped contacting her. Because i know exactly what happen between them and where they did it at, It bothers me so much. I having trouble trusting him and i couldn't help but feel so paranoid. My parents found out that we got back together and now i have a curfew like before and i still have issues with my parents. What should i do now? Should i continue this relationship? Will i still feel happy being in this relationship? Will i be able to move on? Am I able to get over that fact he slept with her? I am having a hard time and i dunno to how deal with this.

Why is it that your parents don't like him? Your parents gave you a curfew - was that a result of you two being out too late when you hang out? If so, the best way is to stick with that curfew, come home early and just spend time together at your place. It would be a win-win situation, as your parents will see the good side of him (respecting that curfew and bringing you home early) and both of you can spend more time together.

Does your boyfriend still study? I don't understand how he had time and the energy to hang out with this girl, but not with you. It seems like he was ready to move on when you two broke up. He said that he wasn't over you and didn't want to date that girl, but ended up sleeping with her. You two dated for over 2 years, but he pushed it to the back of his mind just like that.

In my opinion, I think it's best that YOU move on from this relationship. From the sounds of it, you are still very young - forget it, and concentrate on your studies. This relationship is bringing you a lot of stress and unhappiness. You should be happy together. There isn't any trust left after what he did, and you need trust in a relationship to work.

Guest ht18888

Why is it that your parents don't like him? Your parents gave you a curfew - was that a result of you two being out too late when you hang out? If so, the best way is to stick with that curfew, come home early and just spend time together at your place. It would be a win-win situation, as your parents will see the good side of him (respecting that curfew and bringing you home early) and both of you can spend more time together.

Does your boyfriend still study? I don't understand how he had time and the energy to hang out with this girl, but not with you. It seems like he was ready to move on when you two broke up. He said that he wasn't over you and didn't want to date that girl, but ended up sleeping with her. You two dated for over 2 years, but he pushed it to the back of his mind just like that.

In my opinion, I think it's best that YOU move on from this relationship. From the sounds of it, you are still very young - forget it, and concentrate on your studies. This relationship is bringing you a lot of stress and unhappiness. You should be happy together. There isn't any trust left after what he did, and you need trust in a relationship to work.

Thank you for replying. Well at that time I had curfew so I couldn't see him as often. That girl liked him a lot and was able to go out with him late at night. He graduated already. My parents didn't like him because they think I can do better. Also my mom thinks our age doesn't match (I'm 21and he's 26) since he's 5 years older than . Anyway we've together since then and that girl stopped calling and I'm back to having a curfew again. He tries to make up all the mistakes he made. Now the only problem I have is trying to move and be happy with him. I'm scared that I will never move on and can trust him like I did before since the way I look at him is different now. You're right if there's no trust, the relationship is not gonna work. For now I will try my best to give this relationship a try again but if at the end, I'm still not happy with this relationship. I will call it a break since it's giving me more heartache than happiness. Thank you so much for even reading my post and thank you for the advise.

Guest shakemyhand

Hi, I have a pretty simple question.. but I'm conflicted over how to deal with this situation. 

Essentially a friend of mine invited me to eat dinner with her yesterday in the caf, then blew me off and ditched me when I got there by getting food without me and sitting at a full table without saving me a seat. If she didn't intend to actually eat with me, why did she send me a text asking me to come eat with her? 

but that's just the backstory. My real question is about my behaviour. When she finally ended up apologizing to me about "ditching me", I just told her it was "okay, no big deal".. even though it really was a big deal. Would it be better for me to be more assertive and tell her how I feel about what she did? Or should I just let stuff like this pass, like I did in this situation? 

I don't plan on rehashing the whole dinner incident, since it's in the past now, but I feel like being passive about her inconsiderate behaviour might give her the impression that I'm a doormat.. and I don't want her to take me or my friendship for granted like that. We've only been friends for 2 1/2 months now.  

Guest kokolove

ELLOOO, its been 2-3 weeks since I been the new kid at a new high school in the middle of the year.

I sit with six other girls, who are "popular". I'm very shy, but around people I know, I can be the loudest and talkative person ever. My problem with this is that I can't fit in with them. They resemble all the characteristics of my friends at my last school and I grew up with them since elementary. These girls at the new school grew up together since preschool! They say hi and that's pretty much all said to me at lunch. I don't talk at all during lunch and lunch is the only time we're all together. I have nothing to talk about with them ㅜ^ㅜ. One of them invited me to their b-day, but I don't know if I should go, because I feel I'll be left out... Should I go or not?

ohhh and another dilemma of mine :

I don't know if this guy likes me or not...

He added me on facebook, commented on my photo "thats so cute", commented on my status offering to help me in one of my classes I'm pretty much failing in... but at school, he doesn't look at me at all and looks like he's trying to avoid me.

I don't know why.. :/

Guest kimmayyyy

@shakemyhand: If it is really bothering you, you should tell her about it. However, I think it also depends on whether she's been doing this a lot to you. You said what you posted is just a backstory, so I'm assuming there were similar things that happened before. I agree that since that recent incident is now in the past, it might be a little bit late to bring it up again. But if it something similar does happen again, then bring it up right away and tell her you're getting annoyed at her behavior. 

ELLOOO, its been 2-3 weeks since I been the new kid at a new high school in the middle of the year.

I sit with six other girls, who are "popular". I'm very shy, but around people I know, I can be the loudest and talkative person ever. My problem with this is that I can't fit in with them. They resemble all the characteristics of my friends at my last school and I grew up with them since elementary. These girls at the new school grew up together since preschool! They say hi and that's pretty much all said to me at lunch. I don't talk at all during lunch and lunch is the only time we're all together. I have nothing to talk about with them ㅜ^ㅜ. One of them invited me to their b-day, but I don't know if I should go, because I feel I'll be left out... Should I go or not?

ohhh and another dilemma of mine :

I don't know if this guy likes me or not...

He added me on facebook, commented on my photo "thats so cute", commented on my status offering to help me in one of my classes I'm pretty much failing in... but at school, he doesn't look at me at all and looks like he's trying to avoid me.

I don't know why.. :/

To your first question, I can relate to that. Being the new kid in a crowd of people who know each other so well is an awkward experience! I would recommend that you go to the girl's birthday party. It's nice that she even invited you, right? Take that time to get to know her and the other girls; hopefully that time will be an opportunity for you to show your true self and break loose. It'll even be a time for the girls to show YOU what they're really like outside of school. I know there's that fear of being left out (again I can relate), but not going is not going to accomplish anything, you know? If you go, you'll at least have the opportunity to get to know the girls better and potentially meet other people. And if you go, it'll create a bond between you and the people who went, so it'll give you more things to relate to. If it really gets to be that awkward and you're just not having a good time, then leave early. And....if you DON'T go, you'll be stuck in the same situation you're in right now with no progress made whatsoever. It may be even more awkward because you didn't go. 

If you want to make friends, you have to make the effort. :)

And I can also relate to your second question. HA, I think there's a lot of people like that. The guy's most likely shy and feels like that he can open up better online. It's obvious why, right? He doesn't have to look you in the face in order to tell you that you're cute. :P In this case, you're going to have to take the initiative and approach him. Go up to him and ask him for help in that class you're failing him. It won't be completely random since he is the one who brought it up in the first place. 

Guest shakemyhand

@kimmayyyy: thanks for the advice. She's never done anything major to me that I should be angry at her, that last incident was probably the straw that broke the camels back cause she does subtle things that get under my skin almost daily. Next time she does something I'll be sure to bring it up with her. 

hey guys hope you can help me!

my boyfriend and I have been going out for only a short amount of time, but it already feels like I'm losing touch with him because we can never really make good conversation.  but it's good in terms of physicality...but a relationship can't be supported by that alone.  what types of things do you suggest I talk about with him to get more comfortable with him? 

Talk about common things, ask what he likes, hobbies, etc...Also, it's okay to have some awkward silence. When that happens, look him him, shows that you are really interested in him, that kind of thing XD

Hi Soompi users

Please feel free to express your honest opinion b/c that would be very helpful.

I'm a female and I am in a relationship of just 2 months. I am very happy with my boyfriend but lately I feel that things are a bit different and I have lost interest. Now I know 2 months is way too early to say that you lost interest because that is just the beginning stage. But I'm just a bit confused if I truly like him and  I feel like I lost my feelings in him, well maybe that is because I am thinking of someone else. Yes, that is very awful.

Before I got into this relationship, I had always liked this one guy that i used to deal with. The reason for us not being together is because there's always something coming up between us, which we never talked about it so lack of communication. Even so, we managed to become great friends and he is the type of guy that is always on the back of my mind. He understands me and knows everything about me. I feel very comfortable around him, which I love.

I met my current boyfriend at a party. I absolutely love chilling with him. I just love his company. We have dealt over the past months and finally called it official. The reason why I gave him a chance is A) In order to forget your past relationship, you must MOVE ON. B) He invested a lot of time in me C) He treats me like a queen. Now being with him I feel a bit uncomfortable. And it's been killing me and I cant help it to wonder if I truly like him. I have talked to my friends about this situation and all said give it TIME. Only time can define my true feelings towards him. Plus I was only with him for 2 months, I still don't know him enough. I can't help to think but if I'm feeling like this, how can time really save this relationship? And I'm in denial that I'm not over the other guy...but I think the truth is I still think of him at time.

What should I do? Call this relationship off or give it a little more time?

And even so what is the best way to break this relationship?

Any of your advice would help, Thanks so much.

Hi Soompi users

Please feel free to express your honest opinion b/c that would be very helpful.

I'm a female and I am in a relationship of just 2 months. I am very happy with my boyfriend but lately I feel that things are a bit different and I have lost interest. Now I know 2 months is way too early to say that you lost interest because that is just the beginning stage. But I'm just a bit confused if I truly like him and  I feel like I lost my feelings in him, well maybe that is because I am thinking of someone else. Yes, that is very awful.

Before I got into this relationship, I had always liked this one guy that i used to deal with. The reason for us not being together is because there's always something coming up between us, which we never talked about it so lack of communication. Even so, we managed to become great friends and he is the type of guy that is always on the back of my mind. He understands me and knows everything about me. I feel very comfortable around him, which I love.

I met my current boyfriend at a party. I absolutely love chilling with him. I just love his company. We have dealt over the past months and finally called it official. The reason why I gave him a chance is A) In order to forget your past relationship, you must MOVE ON. B) He invested a lot of time in me C) He treats me like a queen. Now being with him I feel a bit uncomfortable. And it's been killing me and I cant help it to wonder if I truly like him. I have talked to my friends about this situation and all said give it TIME. Only time can define my true feelings towards him. Plus I was only with him for 2 months, I still don't know him enough. I can't help to think but if I'm feeling like this, how can time really save this relationship? And I'm in denial that I'm not over the other guy...but I think the truth is I still think of him at time.

What should I do? Call this relationship off or give it a little more time?

And even so what is the best way to break this relationship?

Any of your advice would help, Thanks so much.

Imo, you should break this relationship off. The longer you try to drag this relationship, you will hurt him more. 

Tell him you are not ready for this relationship and it's better to stay as friends right now =/. 

Guest ForeverBlue

well i just needed someones advice on the situation.. and what he signals or whatever mean and its kinda a long story..

well the story starts with... there's a guy and he's a senior and i'm a sophomore but last year i kinda had a small crush on him and it kinda grew.(i know him because we're in swimming together) well idk it started when my friends, lets just call them friend a and friend b, who are also in swimming would see him look at me like a bunch of times and they noticed after i had told them that i liked him. i would notice he would look at me alot too but i needed the perspective of someone else. well certain things he would do would be like, one time he had done good, so friend a and b had told him that he did good and gave them high fives and i told him he did good as well but as i was going to give him a high five, he had his arm out as he was going to hug me so it was weird because i had my hand out in high five and he had his arm out in hugging position so he gave me a high five then hugged me. after i finished my race i did good so the guy i like was with his friend who gave me a high five and the guy i like hugged me. well a few days later our coach had been timing us and he was a few benches over us and friend b heard him calling my name, turned out he was trying to call my name and if i would turn around he would pretend he wasn't calling me but i didn't even hear him. another time i was putting on lotion and he randomly said "you have big hands" and i was like "gee thanks that totally lowered my self esteem" feeling bad he said he was sorry and he didn't mean it in a bad way he just noticed.

well let's skip to a month. ..

friend b had asked him if he had a girlfriend i guess to help me out, and he said that he was talking to this girl but it wasn't official. but i remember several times he'd mention her as his gf weird anyways. my friend wanting to help me out told him that i liked him. he was shocked but was smiling and said that he was asking that girl out but said that i was really cool.

well since she had told him for some reason he would look at me even more. a week afterwards at a competition he had asked friend b if it was her who had told him that i liked him, but why would he ask that randomly? friend b had told me that he had asked her and both friend a and friend b thought that was weird.

well a week later we had another competition, i didn't have a cap so i was asking everyone, and as i was talking to friend b he randomly came in the conversation. i had asked him if he had a cap i could borrow and he said, "oh yeah i do" and i asked him if i could borrow it and he smiled and said yes. of course i didn't need it till and hour later so i thought he would forget. as i was walking to get in the pool i see him in the corner of the pool wetting something in the water. well as i walked over to the pool he smiled and gave me the cap. so i guess he was wetting the cap because it was wet when he gave it to me. what surprised me was that he remembered that i had asked. that same day his girlfriend and mom had arrived to see him swim and he was greeting them and saying hi but as he was doing that he turned and looked at me, odly enough. what bothers me is that he still looks at me even when his gf is there or at lunch.

btw his gf doesn't go to our school she goes to his church, and excuse my lack of grammar skills.

-so i was wondering what all these signals mean and why he's doing that? someone please answer i'd apreciate so much.

Guest ErikAoki

Heey, I need some advice...

I know this girl since I was like 6~7, I'm 16 now.

I used to like her when I was a child(7~8) and I told her and she said that she likes me too.

But then she changed to the morning period, and we didn't talk till 7th grade.

We were like best friends then and I still liked her, but I didn't tell her, cause I was aware of the friend zone.

Last year(in the beginning), I moved to another school, and we just hung out once in a while and one of those times, she told me: For example, I wouldn't date with you, cause I don't want our friendship to end. (She was talking about someone she liked once and when they broke up, they stopped talking with each other)

So, I was thinking: Well, I don't want it to happen, so I'll not even try.

Then, we hung out last week on thursday with a friend.

When I came back home, my friend quoted their chat on msn

friend: GUESS WHAT SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME.

me: What??

friend: *her name*...

me: WHAT??

friend: LIKES YOU

me: Oh god

friend: *quotes their chat*

<Chat>

friend: tell me

she: I can't...

friend: you like *my name*

she: It's not that...

friend: What then?

she: Okay, it's something like that...

You knoow, I used to like him when I was a child...

<Chat>

Then, I tried to tell her on Sunday when I hung out with her again, but...I was too scared to tell her...

So, wednesday I told her on msn that I had something really important to tell her.

She: Is it something you have to tell in person?

Me: Yeah...

She: Hmm

Me: I've been thinking about telling it since thursday...

She: When we hung out together?

Me: Yes

Then yesterday(thursday), she forgot that I was going to tell something important to her and she brought 2 friends.

I had like 15 minutes in the end of the day, but I couldn't tell her...

Later that day on msn, she said

she: Heey

me: Heey

she: How are you?

me: I'm fine, but I couldn't tell that important thing to you

she: Oh, sorry, I forgot about it and brought 2 of my friends...

me: Well, I had some time to tell you, but I couldn't, I guess it's my fault.

she: I'm feeling kinda guilty now ._.

me: I feel like as days pass by it gets harder to tell you that...

she: I kinda suspect some things about what you wanna tell, but I'm not sure...

me: Are you suspecting that it's something good or bad?

she: I don't know, but you're making me curious, I wanna know what is it.

Well, I tried to ask her out to tell her today, but she was busy today.

I'm talking to her right now (23:50pm), but I'm not talking about this subject, cause I don't want her to feel pressured...

So, what do you people think I should do now? ._.

*Sorry for the bad typing, I had to write it again, cause I refreshed the page*

Thanks in advance.

Guest raspb3rry

So, what do you people think I should do now? ._.

*Sorry for the bad typing, I had to write it again, cause I refreshed the page*

Thanks in advance.

I think you should ask her out, whether it be on the phone or the next time you guys meet. She is probably expecting that from you, since she told your friend about liking you as a child, and that those feelings are returning. Or, if you are afraid of making that move, let her know about your feelings towards her when you were a child, and how those feelings have never changed. That might help you move onto asking her out :). Goodluck!

Guest mszdroopique

Hey guys, my female friends are all off drunk and such, so I could use some guidance:

I really like this guy, Yeah, I know - stereotypical, tell us something we don't know. But the thing is..I've never liked a guy. Ever. It's always been lust that's gotten me into the relationships (and out of the relationships into new ones, for that matter), so I don't really know how to handle this one.

The guy:

He's quiet, sensitive, athletic, smart, just everything you could possibly wish for packaged into human form and wrapped with the ribbon of attractiveness. <- - - does that make sense? I dunno..I'm crazy sometimes.

We get along really well and he's in most of my classes and we even have overlapping cliques that sometimes get together on the weekends or during the holidays. He thinks I'm funny and texts me when he's bored and we Skype almost every day.

So here's the thing. Our friends want us all to take the holiday off at some picturesque ski resort in Virginia or something. Should I make a move? Or just..wait.

Thanks, loves <3

Archived