Ask Me Anything~!

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really like my guy friend and he's included in my circle of friends. (sorry. my english is not that good)

I dont know if he likes me back but i could feel that there's something...

He teases me alot and he notices alot of things that i do wrongly.

There is that one time when He hugged my waist and carried me from the back inside our classroom.

Do you think he likes me back?

Guest Ninja_doll

i really need some help!!

in general i am a really shy and quiet person, but there is this guy i really like.

i'm too much of a wuss to tell anyone!!(besides you guys obviously)

normally we joke around a lot and i feel really comfortable around him, i need some advice!!!

i really need some help!!

in general i am a really shy and quiet person, but there is this guy i really like.

i'm too much of a wuss to tell anyone!!(besides you guys obviously)

normally we joke around a lot and i feel really comfortable around him, i need some advice!!!

Try to talk to him more, and create opportunities where you guys can interact one on one, ie. study together or go for coffee, etc...This way you can get closer to him, and from then on something might happen naturally.

Guest e ; c h o .

I need major help ):

So my boyfriend came here from Korea and is only here for studies. He was originally going to go back once he finished college but I guess there was something wrong with his Visa so he's going back once we graduate high school (in a couple of months). This wasn't expected at all.. It was planned that he was only going to go back to Korea over the summer after high school and come back for college in the fall, but all the sudden I guess he has to go back. It's definitely hard for both of us to deal with this even though we knew it would come. Just not so soon. I'm more worried about him and his future (he already applied for college here, but now it's going to be a waste). And for our own relationship, I don't know how to take on the situation. What's the best way to transition in the upcoming months?

I just want to ask something...

I like this guy from my class. I have a crush on him since last year, but I don't know what should I do.

And I have this bad trait, everytime I talk to him with my friends (he's close to me and my friends at school) I acted normal, even a bit harsh (like mock him, laugh at him). But when I'm alone with him, I become super shy and I don't know what to say, or how to act.

And I don't know if he likes me or not. He sometimes do a lot of nice things to me (like help me carry my bag, etc), but I never take it seriously because he acts good to every girl at school. Should I text him? Or something? How can I tell if he's interested in me or not?

Thankyou so much in advance (:

PLEASE HELP!

Two weeks ago thanks to my friend -.- for pushing me around. I meet this guy at a club and after some talking he left the club with my number. Fast forward two days later he finally called. From then one we been texting & calling each other and just talk about random stuff. He then asked me out to a dinner date and both time I turn him down saying I was busy, which was half true. And the reason I turn him down was because I'm not sure if I should go. I mean after all we did meet at a CLUB! so I'm scared as heck. I mean he seems like a nice guy and all but still I feel uncertain. Half I want to say yes and go for it because I don't want to lose the chance and regret it later on. But at the same time I mean we freaking meet at a club -.- and I'm scared that he might not turn out to be who I thought he was. So what should I do if he ask me out for a dinner date again? So I turn him down or just go for it? I'm so confuse >.< oh man~!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sakumar

I guess my questions may be not as important to some but hey I still have my questions.  Firstly I recently found out that one of the guys on my club has a thing for me.  As nice as that may be I don't share the same feelings (which I don't have the heart to tell him) meaning if he asked me to go out with him I would reject him in some awkward fashion.  From what I understand he wants to ask me to his school dance which is coming up.  I wouldn't mind saying yes, but only as friends.  I feel that if I accept I would only be playing with him and so how should I get him to NOT ask me to this dance?  (I still want to be on good terms with him because we interact a lot in our club)  But there is another question...

Since the beginning of this school year my friend in college has become a LOT more friendly with me.  It has come to the point that he stays up late night just for chatting, even if its menial stuff that I just want to get off my chest.  It used to be that he never bothered talking to girls in general, when even our friends gathered but these days when we gather he always sits with me and individually sees me off when we leave.  I have my hunches that he may like me, but I don't want to go that far.  How should I react to this though?  The way I see it I have two options.  a. treat him like the friend he is... basically he would be a male version of a girl best friend if that makes any sense, or b. see if he actually does have feeling for me and make a decision from there.  

Bleh I feel these questions are silly but they bother me and my friends at school are just a bunch of raging hormones trying to get me to pick up the kid in the first question because he has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.   

is it "Selfish" to want to live life to the fullest while I'm still young?

My mother says I never care for the family and since I'm the oldest daughter I should be doing more than she is doing for the family such as cooking for the family, being in charge of travel plans for vacations, and take care of the kids more. [ i already take them to/from school, talk to them when they need advice, give them lectures when they did something wrong and such] Basically if you read between the lines she wants me to take over her job and belittles me when I fail to do so she goes of tangents. Directly and indirectly. Now I'm stuck at home alot and don't have much of a social life nor freedom. I do have a bf i see once a week and that's considered too much as well. I feel really behind in life when I see people my age really living it up and experiencing life. I'm slowly trying to break out of being the "dutiful daughter" and trying to stay out more however the constant bombardment of belittlement gets to me sometimes. Sometimes I even think what if I'm actually wrong all about this and she's right? What if I'm really selfish for wanting to try to act my age? Sorry this just really bogs me down and I'm feeling the "stuck in a rut" feeling. It makes it worse when my mother turns it around saying I know nothing about the world. Kinda hard to know anything about the world if I'm guilted/not allowed to go out much to experience it. Sigh..guess what i'm asking is it ok that I feel this way about all this?

Archived