Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest crashandburn

I always leave things till the last minute, None of this makes sense to me >.< What happened to ignorance is bliss?!

Guest Rylise

You're frickin' joking me! You stupid computer! You DID NOT just delete all my work which I spent forever on...WHY?

Ahhh.... I'm gonna have to type all of it again.... I HATE YOU COMPUTER, ah frick. Not my day.

I hate ICT, bunch of cr@p.

:fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury:

Guest catheezy

damn school tomorrow -_- i really don't want to go back to dumb school. one week isn't long enough

MY FRICKIN friends are so reliable, they don't respond to my texts and now i had to cancel the plans for today.

i absolutely hate depending on people cause in the end you're pretty much screwed over. i don't want to stay in my house :|

Guest soulremix.

Ugh, school tomorrow <_< Spring break felt so short :/ Back to work and my so-called friends ㅠ___ㅠ

& why did my mom have to wake me up so early today? Ugh, I really wanted to sleep in ;__;

Guest meilove

YOU JERKS YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED IT. WITHOUT ME YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE THAT HOUSE. THANKS FOR RUINING EVERYTHING FOR ME I'M SOOO PISSED OFF AT ALL OF YOU, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. FREAKIN JERKS. DUMB IDIOTS. IT'S NOT FAIR AND I'M NOT GONNA FORGIVE YOU TILL I GET MY WAY.

Guest TheJokerFace

Noo! Stupid projects! Stupid homework! Stupid pimple on my face! Life is extremely unfair. I hate life. I'm being a typical angsty loser, LOLz.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

WHY

WHY

WHY

IS IT SO HOT?!?

I hate summer. It's so sticky and hot and full of bugs and I get sleepy in class because it's so hot and I feel crappy when it's hot and there's a bunch of testing coming up. Why is there even a summer?!? I can't wait until it's cold again.

Guest Joanne <3

How could a person be so hypocritical? Argh, I'm so frustrated. I don't even have anything to say to that. All I know is that it takes two to tango - if one person stops, then so should the other. Practice what you preach.

Guest mo.NeMo81

ehh when people wants to borrow my clothes and im like the smallest girl ever. first of all, those clothes are what i PICK out, and if someones else wears it, it wont look that special anymore, i like being UNIQUE OK? and 2nd of all, IT STRETCHES OUT! 3rd...im pretty SURE with the money you HAVE, you can buy more clothes than me. i dont like the idea of lending clothes unless i know you really dont have anything. and im sorry if i sound selfish, maybe cuz i was the only child, but ehh... i dont like lending out my special pieces.

I HATE THIS STUPID CRAPPY WEATHER!

ARGH, WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE LIKE IT WHEN IT RAINS?

.. apart from sleeping in.

But ugh, it's SO DAMN annoying when it pours and you're walking THROUGH the monsoon. @_@

Guest roxas93

Help needed i can't post a new topic and i know that this is not the place to post it but i can't seems to figure out why and also i want to ask how come i can't access the z9invisionfree.com/spectacle is there a thing i need to do because it always ended up in Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage so if anyone who knows it can you please tell me how and ty .

Guest bloOdayz

omggggg why is are you ignoring me since friday. WHAT THE FREAKKK!?! i'm getting sooo tired of you bothering me when i talk to you..but when you ignore me to "do your essay" which you don't even do, omg. i'm so pissed at you, you selfish jerk. go die in a hole.

Guest Atmosphere.

This person dislikes my mom.

My mom is a hard worker, but this lady gets on her way, blames my mom for everything when it was that lady's fault!!!!!

F**king-A! She was supposed to get fired, but they are waiting for new person to replace her.

They better find someone new fast, cause I'm sick of her already.

I mean restaurant waitress in Korean restaurant is hard to look for ahjooma waitress lately, so they're waiting.