Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest *alodia*

Today is suuuuuuuch a BAD DAY!

Why does everything have to happen all on the same day?

- harassed by non-sense people

- pissed by boss

- left by a good friend

- lost of an important object

- my own stupidity

- my yet again another stupidity

- arrived home late

- mom being so sick when i arrive

- short of cash

- no food

- no time

- no sleep

- nothing productive

- monitor suddenly failing (why!!!)

- internet connection about to falter (why!!!)

What's wrong today?

Again, what's wrong today?

WHY THE john tesh DO I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS mini cooper FROM EVERYONE.

john tesh, ALL I WANT IS SOME SPACE ONCE IN A john teshING while.

Leave me ALONE.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

omg why are you so useless

you cant have everything you want

you gotta compromise you annoying girl!

------------------------------------------------

you're always complaining how much your friends are terrible

but hey, you're exactly the same

Guest plumplum

I'm too sleepy and can't seem to concentrate.

Working on essay 1 of 4 that I need to do before next week, aka dead week before finals week.

I'd much rather study for exams than write essays.

And I'm very worried about my Chinese Lit take home exam, mainly because I don't even have the book and haven't read any assignment since midterms.

Blah.

Guest prisonerzero

It was silly of the girl to take Jessica's seat at lunch. Yes, our entire row is extremely crowded because whoever sets up the lunch schedule put too many people in first lunch. That girl knows that Jessica sits beside of her every single day, she doesn't need to go and take the chair, especially right in front of her when Jessica explains that she needs the seat. Plus, she was at the chair first.

It was also silly (but I laughed, so it was a bit funny) of Jessica today to take the two chairs and put them at different tables just so they had to go and find more seats.

Now the other girl is just pushing it by purposely saying "sorry" and then having others laugh so hard about it, right behind Jessica. People, you're pushing it too far and you're acting like kids.

Gosh, I'm gonna feel like Ji Hoo or something tomorrow if something really big happens.

Guest mextaus.

i wish i could just get more chances

in a better way...

a simple little thing to prove myself

i feel so blargh!

and i feel so so stupid in it too..

when i know i could've done better

NEXT TIME, IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, I WILL... PULL OUT THE OLD MAN'S NON-EXISTENT HAIR!

GGAAAAHHHH!!!

>_<

Guest Chanellas

It was GREAT at the beginning when the cashier hooked me up with a burrito!! YESS I only paid $1 when it was like $3.25 lol

I was a little slow and kinda balked at the price and looked to see if my burrito was damaged or something O_O

Then. I took my ECN midterm and realized. there was another page. and only a minute left. there goes 20% of my grade omg FML FML FML

i am having the worst day ever ! again.

so it started out pretty good, but then once i got to ABW. i got done with everything early, so me and my friend played hanged man. and what not.

then later, when I got to geometry, I forgot my extra credit ~ being the asian girl I am i need to get an A in that class.

so i looked through my wholeee backpack and found nothing. later when my geometry teacher passed out our daily quiz, I noticed I forgot my mechanical pencil in ABW, so i started panicking, later after the bell rings, yay schools out. i have to run to the other side of the school ( and my school is HUGE ) i run upstairs to my ABW class, and searched my desk and locker and find nothing. T___T; so i gave up. i ride the bus home, and go check and mail and see that the letter i sent got sent back. GRRR ~ so now i'm here ranting on about my oh so bad luck day. T___T;

sdklgfhsldkjfs

holy crap, first i lose my hb ticket

then get lost going to my job interview.

jeeze i just know i did bad on the interview.

and now. my brothers like "your fault for losing the ticket"

heck i know its my fault, that doesn't help.

ughh. $250 in the drain what the heck!

Guest Amuse

one. OMFG. You guys still talk about that? Dude, that was sooooo TWO freakin' years ago. Honestly, shouldn't you have grown out of that gossip crap? Yeah, I know that was my mistake but seriously...that topic is SO overrated and it leaves me the impression that you guys have nothing else to talk about besides lurking in the past and digging up old mini cooper so you guys can have something to talk about. You make me so sick...I don't even know why I'm being nice to you. I'm surprised karma hasn't slapped back in your face yet.

two. I'm so glad you're not going to the same college as I am. Thanks for the wonderful memories. You were a GREAT friend. (sarcasm)

Guest Aozora122

Why do you always have to bring your friends over so late at night? There are other people that live in this apartment you know. It isn't a place to bring all your canto friends over just because it's mostly me and you. I thought things were fine between us but I'm really starting to hate you and all the crap that you do. I hate that you never put your dishes away. I hate that your friends are loud and never clean up. I hate how you leave the window open on the hottest of days. I hate how last weekend I came back to find puke all over my toilet and neither you nor your friends said anything about it. Did you think that I wouldn't notice the dried up barf all over the toilet seat and the bathroom wall? Just because I tend to keep to myself doesn't mean that you can walk all over me. I'm glad that I decided to not live with you next year. I would go crazy hearing canto day in and day out and wouldn't be able to deal with all of your superiority complexes. Can't you ever be more considerate? I need time and space to study and this apartment isn't yours to just do as you please. I really hope that you failed all of your midterms this week because this is just what you did last quarter and failed your stupid class. Just four more months and I'm out of this hellhole.

Guest jindi

You may under no circumstances redistribute or sell this content at any time, and it is illegal to duplicate, download, or

distribute any Materials from Vintage Pet Portraits except for your use, which is subject to the Usage Guidelines.

# The design and layout, as well as all Materials provided on the Site, or of any other website owned, operated, licensed, or

controlled by or associated with Vintage pet portraits,

is protected by the United States and International law and other intellectual property proprietary rights and may not be

copied or imitate in whole or in part.

Thanks

JSR Solution