Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest SHINEjaejoong

I am depressed and tomorrow I KNOW I will get killed. You see, tomorrow or something I am going to have a meeting with my teacher and my parents and my teach is going to tell them about my grades and of course I have to be there. So I am scared to hell that I will get murdered and I hate dissapointing my parents because they do expect the best out of me and honestly, I haven't managed that. :(

I seriously hate my self at the moment and I have been thinking about suicide but I am scared to death to actually kill myself so, yea. Dont worry! ^^

I hope he forgets about the meeting or he decides not to tell my grades!!!!!

I am dead meat....

Guest Stolen_waters

Seriously! What's wrong with you?!

Think that was funny?

Thank God semester's almost over. I won't see your stupid face anymore!

Guest mextaus.

why??? wat in the world can they have something against me?

like god, john tesh everything! ><

but yay, for ONCE, i did not procrastinate (=

Guest innocia

School is really weighing me down. The assignments and tests and tutorials just keep streaming in. There are so many hw I have not completed! Plus I have not revised for the test on Thursday. I don't want to get F again T____T.

Let me just get May 5th over and done with. I don't need the extra pressure

Guest Amuse

You freakin' pinkberry. Instead of talking crap about me to your supposedly BESTFRIENDSFORLIFE (who is no more than another fake gossiper like yourself), why don't you just talk it out with me instead of making snidely and snotty remarks. I rather have you tell me face-to-face rather than make loud and arrogant side comments in front of everyone. You're nothing but a leeching fake and I think that's the only thing you have as a talent (aside from being a total sycophant).

How sad.

Guest cambochinkanese

I'm gonna go and find whoever made this stupid state test :ph34r:

This is the dumbest graduation requirement ever.

Guest jepho*

if money makes the world go 'round,

then i rather the world just john teshing STOP.

john tesh x3536.

whew. this crappy week better improve...

Guest doremii*

john teshing bio

I can't believe I have to take it again. ARGH.

I hate exams that are on consecutive days.

I literally did not sleep for two whole days last week.

Guest FusionGT2

i neeeeeeeeeeeeed to get awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much stuff going on arghhhh... when is summer coming ):

Guest tranceeee

my dad is being a fcuk head.. hate him.

LOL, mainly me to blame though cause i was being a richard simmons to him, but he deserves it 'cause he thinks he's all that and he's so full of rather infelicitous wisdom.

YES, i know it says that you cant swear but i'm NOT... i'm actually substituting the swear words with something less profane (e.g. john tesh = fcuk)

Guest bubblepeach

oh frikkin' crap...

i have two assignments due and a test. and all i've been doing this past weekend was nothing....

urghhhh i'm so angry with myself.....

a bad day? how about a bad three days in a row..

Argh. the ER = the weekend. People who become nurses and/or and dont give a john tesh about their patients shouldn't be in the profession. Patients who think because of their status should get special treatment.. irritate me... God wait your turn there are other people around that could have more severe even life threatening injuries.. and any person in their right mind to john teshing overdose on meds just to get attention is an idiot.

Guest onewish562

I don't know to add a new topic or w/e. It just says I don't have permission?! Ughhh. Well... anyway. I feel horrible. I just want to talk to someone new. If any of you have Skype, maybe we can talk there. I made a public chat room .. my screenname is onewish562

http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?cha...QmGXfdHydq_UrAw

yeah. It's just .. my life sucks and, I need happiness. =(

Thanks to anyone who joins .. =)

I can't believe this! It was a perfectly good day & all at once, my day becomes really dumb! -_- Why is it that each time you get your hopes up, they always come back down? This is going to be one long and boring week. There goes all my hope.

I don't know what to do. I am trying to aviod him and all.

I don't want him to think I am mad even though I am. I

don't want him to be sad. I want to be friends, but until I

can stop liking him. I can't talk alot to him it will make those

feelings reappear and I don't want that. I still think we have

a connection ,but I am tired of it all.

Guest crackers&cheese

There's a reason why they say some things are better off when you don't know them. Why did I find out. I sort of feel like I'm carrying this barrier now. Way to add more stress.

So many tests/homework this week. This is such a depressing week. Well, three more burdensome days left.

Guest Spicy_Noodles

WTH? Friggin mom gets mad at me for no johnteshing reason!! Just because I was litsening to korean music while eating dinner isn't going to be the end of the world!

And she blames everything on me and when I say anything, even if it's not a bit least offending, she takes as I'm "talking back to her"!!!!! FJSKFJKLFJ What the hell does she want from me sometimes@@

And in school, does my best friend have to like the same person as I do?!

And why did she juustt have to tell me? Now all I can do is encourage her...and hide my feelings

And I'm sure he'll like her back because why not? Every guy she likes always ends up with her anyways...

Johnteshing life...

Guest yOungMi_012

-so many things going on this weeek! stressful week....

-now everythings gonna be all awkward and weird! -______-