Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Jah nee nee x

It's storming outside, my parent's are fighting again inside. and you said you would call back seven hours ago.

Yeah, don't expect an answer sweetheart.

Guest hear me roaar

People need to learn how to take care of their kids properly -__- DON'T FREAKING LET THEM RUN INTO THE STREETS AND STAND THERE LAUGHING LIKE AN IDIOT, I COULD HAVE RAN OVER YOUR DAMN KID IF I DIDN'T STOP IN TIME.

I HATE GROUP WORK!

planned to work on our assignment today cos the presentation is due next class.. (same day as our exam!!)

my two other group members doesnt have the work done.

i lobbed my laptop all the way to uni so we can finish it & we didnt end up doing anything!

now we gotta cram. fwd'in email and such. GAHHHHHHHHHHH~ so irriatinggg

Guest YUNICA

most of my friends can't online yesterday, after 6pm.

grr. wtf? we need freaking internet connection to do research. darn.

Streamyx is starting to richard simmons me off like crazy. they freaking need to upgrade their connection!

Guest innocia

I can't believe I'm so irritated and bothered by a matter like this.

What were they whispering behind my back? I hate hearing my name in sentences like "Oh so shes _______. Oh blah blah blah blah". What is with the stifled laughter?

Oh gosh :ph34r:

Guest neshpa

Your incompetence amazes me.

Just shut up, leave me alone and don't think your opinion matters more than mine. Not everything you say is right and your ideas were not made to be followed by others. I am entitled to my own ideas, beliefs and ideologies. So, you have a problem with what I think? Then you can go john tesh yourself. I'm tired of your dreary ways and why you have to make me out as a bad guy because I don't care about the world. I don't care about the economy, I don't care that there are john teshing priates on the seven seas and really don't give a rats richard simmons about things like black presidents and the media brainwashing people.

I think something. You are not obliged to reject my ideas because you think otherwise. Stop arguing with me. I'm stubborn and you are just too proud to think yourself wrong.

My life isn't as fine and dandy and john teshing delightful as you think. You think you're lonely. You think you have no purpose in life. So what?! It's called going through life. Everyone has those ideas and have a double-take at everything you do. What you are going through is a phase. I went through it. I lived through it. And you know? It's back. After months of forgetting, it's back and I'm dead. And I'm dead to the whole john teshing world.

I'm finished arguing with you because I know I can't win and I don't have the patience to do so. You're trying to confuse me and make me appear as if I am contradicting person. Maybe I am. I'm not one to be good with arguments and displaying my emotions and this results in usually contradicting and making a fool of myself. I apologize for giving you my ideas. I apologize for telling you that I didn't want to ever have deep and meaning conversations with you. I apologize for ever changing the way I think.

I don't know how I can be best friends with a person who can't accept my ideas.

So, could you be so kind as to leave me alone?

What I can say to you now ... I have no idea.

Edit: Oh, so you enjoy crushing my ideas for amusement? You're a john teshing bastard.

Guest catalima

I cannot believe that you found a job, just when we were bout to buy your ticket. Seriously it was my only option to go away from this insane family... And now what? WHAT? And about this party thing thank you so much, for telling me. So right now I'm not one of your friend? Well I don't care, but please have the courage to tell it. It's not that difficult.

Guest bubblepeach

Wth? Why isn't my access card working? I thought I've been given access for the lab. In the form, it clearly specified that I have access to THAT lab. And now, I'm trying to study for my lab test tomorrow and the security guy just kicked me out 'coz apparently I don't have access to that lab????

Now, I have to use home computer, which is super slow -_-

Guest x d u c k ii e

My day just started and I can't believe it .

It started out fine , I'm kind of moody today since I didn't sleep well .

My grandpa wasn't home this morning which was good ,

but once he came home he started nagging at me like , oh you made noodles and you're not even eating it .

When I was waiting for it to warm up - __ - !~~ Omg ,

if you don't know the whole story , don't nag OLD MAN !!

Guest dreamz

Lazy co-workers!!! I don't understand how these people can just sit and open their big mouths all day long! Don't they have any guilt whatsoever at all!?

Guest kishycathiee

My gosh, my dad is so stupid sometimes. What, I can't talk to guys? He wants me to be lesbian? >__>

I'm gonna lock myself in my room for the rest of the day.

Guest miss sweetie

You are the loudest mothereffing Chinese speaking person alive.

Honestly, I'm really ashamed to be your niece. You make my life much more miserable.

Sometimes I need peace and quiet but those are the two things you can't bring me whenever you come over.

Guest mochi.

I don't know why I'm becoming so moody lately. I feel exhausted, stressed, and depressed. It's so bad I tend to cry myself to sleep at night. It's funny how a couple of days ago everything was great; life was great. But then a couple of days later all of that changes. I smile in order to hide what's inside of me; it's hard to smile when I'm by myself because when I'm alone, all I think about are the horrible things. I'm so tired I feel like I could just drop down on the floor and sleep for days, even weeks. I feel so pressured to finish all my homework the night before and practice an hour of piano everyday because that's what my parents expect from me. I feel so stressed I become lazy and don't do my homework.. and the day that I don't do it ends up being the day where I fail and it brings my grade down by a lot. I don't want to disappoint my parents, which is why I'm so uptight about doing good in school. I love playing the piano, but sometimes it can be a burden. I'm becoming a lot lazier now, which is probably why instead of going through my daily skin regime day and night, I usually skip a night, maybe two.. maybe that's why my skin's been breaking out lately.. or is it because I'm not just normal? My time of month hasn't been coming since December of 2008. And in the spring of 2008, my time of month was so huge I felt like I was losing gallons of blood a day, like I was becoming anemic. Why can't I be normal? Why do I have to have such unruly, frustrating hair, an irregular period, and absolutely horrifying, unclear skin? I feel so unconfident; I have low self-esteem; I can never spot the good things in me, only the flaws. Then it all comes back to me; it's my fault. It's my fault my skin is becoming worse since I've been getting lazier and lazier. It's my fault my hair is becoming dry and damaged. It's my fault for choosing to not finish my schoolwork. It's all my fault, isn't it? The only things that make my day are listening to music and watching 2PM in variety shows. Sad, isn't it? I have a couple of friends who can make me feel better in less than a second, but I can't keep relying on them. I don't want to be a burden on their shoulders. I don't want to be a problem that adds to their load. Listening to music helps me cheer up, but I come back down once the music stops. I feel so disappointed in myself.

And to add to that, I'm disappointing everyone else. I'm a failure at volleyball, so I feel like I'm letting the people on my volleyball team down. I feel like I'm letting my parents down, and I know they've done so much for me. My mom, starting out as a teen parent, came back up and is now able to support a family. My dad, who is now learning how to control his temper. My piano teacher, who I can tell is just disappointed by the small amount effort I put into playing the piano. My friends, who have to deal with me bothering them. I get extremely moody nowadays, so I probably treated my family and friends rudely. I'm grateful for having these people in my life. To everyone: I'm sorry if I treated you unkindly. I'm sorry if I snapped back or wasn't myself and hurt you. I'm sorry.

Ranting actually does a lot. I feel like the pressure on myself has been lifted. Thank you, Soompi.

Thank you, my family.

Thank you, my friends.

Thank you, God, for letting these people be a part of my life.

I will try to do better.

Guest STEPHOO--

how the hell did i forget I have a chemsitry project?!

ughhh. & It looks like i'm the one that's going to do it even though it's a bloody partner project.