Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I wish it was easy for me to change who I am as fast and easily as you changed who you are. I don't want to be the girl who continues to believe your empty promises and continues to love you wholeheartedly. I'm sick and tired of getting hurt... It's so easy for me to give advice, but seldomly do I take my own.

Guest bubblyteax

I hate how I try my best to see you and you just drop me once play-time is over. I feel like I'm not worth it. You like me, but I don't think you me like as much as I like you..

Guest savoir vivre

Their venture in America paid off. Character is more important than anything else in this world, even more important than fame and fortune. 

And character is what trolls like the one I see trolling around WG articles don't have!!!!! 

tongue2.gif

I can't believe what a selfish mother john teshing bubble gum you are. WHY the john tesh do I have to bring such a large luggage. I didn't ask you to buy all that mini cooper for me. All I asked was one bottle of a gel and that is all!! Why the john tesh do you have to force me to do things because you think you are always right. john tesh you, you are never right, you are always wrong. You always think of yourself. I can't tell it runs in your family, no wonder your bro can't stay long in a relationship. You are the worse. You think of yourself only. I can't believe you are suggesting that I bring my own towel! john tesh you! Did I ever suggest for you to do that when you come over. Oh no, its like when you come over you are doing me a favour. I never complaint about if I have to wash a john teshing towel if you used it. Now you are making a john teshing big deal. You make absolutely no sense! You telling me that you want me to bring extra clothes and leave it at your place, yet you complain that I'm not bringing back things that you bought for me that I never asked for to begin with. What the john tesh is wrong with you, seriouly! I can't stand it anymore. You are one john teshing pinkberry richard simmons. I'm so tired and mini cooper! I have to put up with this crap you are giving me now. I rather stay in a john teshing hotel so I dont' need to bring such things with me. I'm not looking forward to seeing you. I will be staying in a hotel. Thank you for making me spend money that I dont have already yoselfish son of mini cooperhead. I can't believe you. You are implying I bring my own toilet paper now. Huh, so I have to bring my own food and water, but I bet you I can't consume such products in your place cause I will make a mess. Oh dear, what a john teshing shame. I rather pay for a place then where I can do my own john teshing leisure. Suggest that I don't bring my laptop, what the john tesh is wrong with you. You won't even let me go on yours? What the john tesh am I to do at your place. Stare at the john teshing ceiling?!? You ignore me when I'm over and you start playing your rather infelicitous games, chatting away at your john teshed up coworkers. What the john tesh am I suppose to do. You even suggested that when I come over that I clean your place too? WHAT THE john tesh is wrong with you. You are seriouly john teshing mental. I can't stand this mini cooper that you are thinking of. You never think twice what you say to me. You are always okay to offend me in the worse way all the time without hesitant and you never feel bad. You are one john teshed up bubble gum. I hate you very much right now. and that hate will continue to grow. I curse you again and again, especially when you and your new found friends at work. I john teshing curse you then for then john teshing me up so many times! I curse you until you john teshing learn you bubble gum.

Guest fantasymage

Why the john tesh would USPS be closed for service at 2:00 pm. The sign says opening hours are extended until 4:30 pm. I drove on a ridiculous route just to be greeted by mockery of the situation? At least put a note explaining why it was closed early. >=(

I really really hate myself right now! I hate that I can't be healthy and may possibly have PCOS, some kind of ovarian cyst that prevents me from getting regular periods. I'm just so frustrated that I want to cry! Why can't I be like other regular healthy people? 

Why does sh.it like this only happen to me? It's frustrating! I just hope that its nothing serious. Please let it be curable. Please. I'm obviously on the verge of a mental breakdown this week. I just want to vent it all out. 

I feel much better now. I normally don't have anyone to talk to so yeah, having this thread is a God-sent. Thanks! 

Guest savoir vivre

Albeit we acquiesce it or not, blunt individuals aren't really regarded highly. They're either considered rude or uncivilized.

We're really hard to please. When one is plastic, we hate them. When one is saying the truth, we still hate them, what now huh?

Admit it, pretenses are always helpful in social interaction. This is the age where truth hurts, and no one wants to get hurt, right?

I was raised to place a great value on honesty, that's why I'm not lying but I don't want to hurt others too.

Therefore, STOP provoking me! 

Guest _dovely

I need signatures from Professors so that i can register for classes to graduate but they are so hard to find !!! T^T

AND I NEED TO REGISTER TODAY OR CLASSES WILL BE FILLED 

i hate my life. you know ... I probably wont even end up going to korea. Stupid passport problem!! i bet you when i get my new name of change certificate, it's going to be wrong again because they're so stupid they cant follow simple instructions. And then im going to have to wait for a few more days again to get a new one once again and by that time it will be too late. I wanna cry TT im going to end up losing all of my flight money. All 1.6k of it because of something that wasnt even my fault to begin with ...

Guest bonitagirlx

omg I hate old people. ignorant racist cranky old people don't deserve to live. I hate them with a passion and believe they are overreacting bitter old hags. If i were to ever come across another individual who posses these characteristics I will not hold myself back and give them a painful and unforgettable smack on the face. I will never forgive this person and if I ever see her again I will run her over with my car multiple times.

the end. 

Guest starlightt*

I hate when people don't have faith in me. I can't wait to prove you wrong, to get early acceptance and honors with distinction, just you wait.

Guest .moony.

my eyes...please go back to normal...you don't know how much ur bringing me down...i know it was my fault T_T

i feel like giving up right now.

Guest o________O

Some richard simmons(s) in my flat are constantly using my dishes/cups etc. I just came back from class and went to cook something and noticed one of my cups in the sink, seriously WTF?

Even yesterday, I was in the kitchen and one of my flatmates spilled something and was looking for something to clean it up and instead of actually asking me if I had anything, she suddenly started opening everyones cupboards and looking for something to clean it up with, including mine, whilst I was just standing there. It's not my fault you go out nearly every night of the week and NEVER clean up after yourselves. STOP USING MY mini cooper. I ended up moving the majority of my stuff back to my room because I'm getting sick and tired of this happening. I don't care if you use my stuff but at least have the decency to john teshing clean it afterwards. You don't even ask and I end up having to clean up after you because I don't john teshing want mould and mini cooper growing all over it. Selfish bastards. I can't wait to move out next year.