[drama 2006] Snowflakes 눈꽃

Guest xosandy

^the mother was never there for her. Her grandmother raised her. And i didn't summarize the other people int he drama because they weren't that important, but I remember reading that Ara was raised mainly by her grandmother and her mom's friend (i believe she stayed with her mom's friend a lot rather than her own home). So her mom was never really...there. AND she kept her dad from her all this time.

So sad. I guess the mother could not get over her feelings of betrayal and thus engulfed her self in work. At this point the mother becomes like the typical father never there and always justifying her absence by self proclaiming herself as a good provider.

So sad .... the mother and daughter are suffering from rejection.

I don't see the difference in their attitude about love. Both, mother and daughter, chose a destructive male relationship aiming to destroy their self-worth and reputation. So from what I can see they think alike.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest banana_milk

^now that you say it, i agree. I don't think it's necessarily a war about the way they see love. I think it's just so much misunderstanding and resentment they have towards each other in which they use "love" and relationships to fight. Okay, that sentence did not make sense, but i don't erally know how to explain it.

I like how different this plot is, but it seems so heavy. There's a lot of drama and problems to solve and things to explain.

Still. I'm excited :)

Guest chibifry

omg, please. someone.. MU or SS?

Its kind of sad how the younger actors are way more attractive than the older ones, who are supposed to be more "experienced" and such.

Guest love_jesus

thanks banana_milk for the summary translation. this story does seem interesting. so has it aired yet or... no? i'm kinda confused. I do want to watch this!!! ^^ but iv got to wait for a non-cb link. kim ki bum is cute ^____^ hope this is a good drama~

Guest minjihoonluv

thank you banana_milk!!!

now i can understand the storyline a little more

i can't wait to watch this!!

go ara and kim kibum fighting!!

thanks banana_milk for the summary translation. this story does seem interesting. so has it aired yet or... no? i'm kinda confused. I do want to watch this!!! ^^ but iv got to wait for a non-cb link. kim ki bum is cute ^____^ hope this is a good drama~

The first episode aired today (monday 11-20). It was introducing the first set of characters (grandmother, mother, mother boyfriend, daughter, aunt, uncle, cousins and school mates). Tommorrow the second half will be introduce (father, boyfriend, boyfriend step-brother). This drama appears to have a layer of complexity to it. I expect the complexity is what will make this a very interesting story.

Guest makemyday

I hope someone has this drama on YSI, MU, SS WITHOUT subs, cuz i cant waittttt <3

me! :) i have it hahha

SNOWFLAKES: EPISODE ONE - nov 20th, 2006

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W41AR569

go ara is so freakin cute hahha

i think her acting improved a bit too

and hey! that one mean little girl in stairway to heaven is in this too! (younger kim tae hee) except she seems normal & not crazy in here

Guest xdaisiesx3

and hey! that one mean little girl in stairway to heaven is in this too! (younger kim tae hee) except she seems normal & not crazy in here

Thank you so much for this link, even though I wouldn't have minded even if it was from Clubbox.. :D

I can't wait to watch ittttt! <3

Guest som4tang

dude thank you so much for uploading this! i've been waiting to see this ever since i learned kibumie's in it ^.^

Guest makemyday

dude thank you so much for uploading this! i've been waiting to see this ever since i learned kibumie's in it ^.^

hey just a note

i dont think kibum's in this episode (not sure cause i havent finished yet)

but i would still recommend watching it :)

(well you probably were still gunna watch it anyways haha)

Guest estherkiwi

THANK YOU TIMES A 100000000000000000000000000!

Guest minjihoonluv

thank you for posting it on megaupload!!

i thought it would be more comedy... but it's not even close

but i like it

the first episode was kind of sad... sad

i can't wait till kibum comes out tomorrow!

Guest saranghae<3

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I cant wait to watch it ^___^<33

Archived