[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 呼叫大明星 / HU JIAO DA MING XING / CALLING BIG ST

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fallin_st4rz

[sPOILS]

like Charlene, up to episode 7 but i just cant continue this drama anymore, the plot is just not so convincing enough- BY is a "superstar" and he is in debts??(still in "big" debt even after having done so many projects?? perhaps i don't know much of the loaning system in Taiwan), but for a superstar like him living in a small poor house without any reporter finding out? T__T.

Also the character of De Xing is cute and all but just too slow imo especially how easily she believes that WC is her sister ><

Thou the drama has some nice and funny moments but the pace is just slow, should at least make the plot more convincing!

Guest achooxhelen

is it really true that this drama is going to have 20 episodes? i thought it was only going to have 12?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SooInSmile

I love this drama, it took them a while to start the love story but it was worth it. I love the sit up scenes between De Xing and Mike. I got to say I wish Mike and Charlene work together again this time just started out with them getting in love and more story to it. The lottery really the big deal in the drama

but at the end it didn't even tell us where the lottery is

hehe it has 14 ep release in taiwan, but the DVD version is 24 ep each 45 minutes.

Guest MayKayy

I gotta say that I was pretty disappointed by this drama, it was so boring. I was pretty excited to watch it because I haven't seen Mike for a while but omg was it a let down, the storyline is so -_-. Watched up to episode 7 and couldn't take it anymore so I dropped it. 

Guest celena8899

The series pretty much concentrated a little too much on the lottery. I love Bo Ye and De Xing part. That one ep where they finally get to be a couple for a day was so sweet. It had the best "SIT UP" kiss scene I have seen ever, so sweet. I really like the ending, super sweet.

Like a lot of fans that watched it, I wish they cut out a few ep in the beginning and add more at the end with Bo ye and de xing!

I think September 21/22 Mike and Charlene will finally reunite to attend the red carpets for series.

Guest SooInSmile

lol after rewatching the last 8 ep, I can't help but put it as my favorite series this summer regardless of rating, etc. Support them, really wish the second leads end up together that is the only regret.

Archived