[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 呼叫大明星 / HU JIAO DA MING XING / CALLING BIG ST

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoongBoXiahJang

cutest new trailer :D :D :D :D

OMG, japanese scene :D hot MISA that is what fans are dubbing mike and charlene (a sa)

Guest SooInSmile

Some behind the scene of CFL gifs =)

MISA <3

206ivb6.gif

mcvvrr.jpg

And a KISSY from CFL!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!

2i3ey9.gif

I love how Charlene has her hands on his cheeks and then Mike puts his hands on top to keep them there <3

Guest SooInSmile

ahhhhh another one, so cute. I love the last part, it show how funny they are. When Charlene jokingly said Mike is stupid, everyone start laughing and then Mike is like, "okay la, it is recorded" . haha I love it when I hear mandarin people say okay don't know why. Charlene uses english quite often, so I got used to her saying it haha.

another trailer

their reaction to mike's puff of air is so cute!

Thanks for the links, 小豬 is sooo hilariousss..i wish ah sa talked more :(. can't wait for the drama, finally it's been approved~!

Guest SooInSmile

^

same here I waited a long time for this haha. I have been a fan of both, never thought they will work together. But the whole cast is just perfect.

The second male and female lead - Chen Zhi Kai and Tracy. Appearently they are engage in the story but they don't like each other, and not sure if they even know they are who each other are engaged to. Anyway the preview said that Tracy like Mikes, they might have been ex lovers. Zhi Kai is a rich guy but he doesn't want to live a life that is always control so he went to be a taxi driver where he met Charlene. Things are all connected to a lottery ticket that mike won.

Guest SooInSmile

ANOTHER BLOG PIC, only 7 more days to go! Jia you.

Post from 郭穎絲's Sina blog

"Don't want to see Xiao Mei (Mike) and Ah Sa 扁晒咀, remember to support <Calling For Love> la!

Continue the countdown - there are only 8 days!"

k1w308.jpg

credit Mutts at asianfanatics.net

Guest SooInSmile

Guys are you ready for this, I am not sure if this is part of the photobook or a pamphlet for CFL. But AHHH GOING CRAZY over the cute MISA scenes

I love how Charlene is eating ice cream and smiling so brightly. She look like a teenage cutie! Definitely loving the pony tail, and hehe Mike and Charlene are so cute, making faces. lol Charlene on Mike's legs lol :iloveyou: ? haha from the trailer, must see cute scene!

10e0f064b120371eab184cf4.jpg

501ed18f224d0728b31bbaf1.jpg

69e1bc150cbe873b4a90a7f3.jpg

^

never posted before, just using quotes for credit.

Guest SooInSmile

It finally airs today in about 10 hours!

There are two press conference but because Charlene is filming another movie she wasn't able to attend, even so Mike, Zhi Kai, and Tracy got the crowds go screaming!!

Archived