[drama 2009] Style 스타일

cjoey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Man I hope it will get higher ratings as 15 rows around. It might be a bit draggy right now since the script is developing them more stably. Nevertheless, I enjoy this drama a lot and will keep watching. I hope the subs will be out though!

I like the storyline I guess because I am new to all the people here. Fightin' keep the spirit good in the thread!

does anybody know how many episodes there are? So it's 16 now now the initial 20 eps? I was looking forward to more story development but looks like this show will end next week if it's 16 eps...

Guest naddification

does anybody know how many episodes there are? So it's 16 now now the initial 20 eps? I was looking forward to more story development but looks like this show will end next week if it's 16 eps...

oh what makes you think it'll end at episode 16? did you watch today's episode? :)

hmm i'm guessing there'll be 20 episodes but i'm not too sure.

i still feel that the story's still underdeveloped. sighh.

Guest naddification

Style has only 16 ep.

New drama Smile will be air in 26.09

OMG seriously? okay after watching episode 14, i am still confused with the whole love square thing.

so MJ and GJ hugged each other and WJ saw and so....?

2 more episodes left and i really dunno what to expect of the ending.

Style has only 16 ep.

New drama Smile will be air in 26.09

so next week is the finale? Sad.. :o

How can we have only 2 episodes to end it all? I guess they can't afford KHS + RSW's salary much longer... haha.

Guest trangcanh2002

OMG seriously? okay after watching episode 14, i am still confused with the whole love square thing.

Yes

WJ said KJ :I Love You in the last scene ep 14. ok?

And i think, WJ and KJ hâs more and more sence in 2 lâst ep.

Poor SJ,Style has 16 ep :(

Guest yurimary

so what did the doc say to PKJ?? end why is she rejecting the chef? I think she loves him too, but something the doc said made her rejecting the chef.

Could someone recap ep 14? Cuz, too bad, I wished I could understand Korean :(

so what did the doc say to PKJ?? end why is she rejecting the chef? I think she loves him too, but something the doc said made her rejecting the chef.

Could someone recap ep 14? Cuz, too bad, I wished I could understand Korean :(

Apparently she has some tumour in her womb and if removed, will reduce her chances drastically to get pregnant. As we know she wants to be a mom.

So at the end when she was hugging Min Joon she asked him not to go since he's a man who can't be a man (because he's bisexual? and she's a woman who can't be a woman, since she can't be a mother)...

Of course whether or not she lets SWJ see them hug intentionally or not I have no idea. But I think she did it purposely...

Guest fio209js2

Wow...this drama loves to end with someone seeing 2 other people together.. Lmao.

Anyways.. It's hard to believe that style will end next week. There is sooo much stuff that needs to go on for the people that watch to be satisfied!! Ugh..

Guest cryingspoon

poor kim hye soo/park ki ja... TT.TT

So at the end when she was hugging Min Joon she asked him not to go since he's a man who can't be a man (because he's bisexual? and she's a woman who can't be a woman, since she can't be a mother)...

idk why everyone keeps saying he's bi...he's gay. or why else would pkj say he's a man who can't hold a woman. i thought style made it pretty obvious during the early episodes when swj and kmj were in the dressing room.

end why is she rejecting the chef? I think she loves him too, but something the doc said made her rejecting the chef.

she's rejecting the chef because if he stays with style, president son will ruin his life. apprently she still needs a lot of money back from style and the chef just doesn't have that kind of money to pay her back as the new president of style. so she wants the chef to step down and just live his life before he joined style. and also i think she's rejecting him cause after the surgery, her chances of getting pregnant will drastically decrease.

Is that true that Style only 16 episodes? it's far from the planning 20 episodes. why they cut 4 episodes, because the rating?? :unsure: Could someone give the lyric of the song by RSW and SiY...

Yeah, looks like 16 episodes is the latest news... No news on why they cut from the initial 20 to 16 thought. Probably because ratings, budget etc.

Anybody knows who is Dr Restaurant? PKJ?

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh no way, I can't believe it only 16 epis. Gosh It still feel under develop.

Poor PKJ, I hope she still end up with the cheif and WJ end up with SJ. Although I have a feeling maybe none of them end up together?

Me too...I just wonder how everything is going to work itself out with only two episodes to go. My best guess is that everyone will end up alone. It seems like they all have too many issues.

I think the ratings have dropped because the plot doesn't have a clear focus as to what the point of the story is. Is it PKJ making Style what she wants? Or else is it addressing the love triangle between KJ, WJ, and MJ? It seems like SJ turned into a minor supporting role. Maybe if it was going to go until 20 episodes it would clear everything up and put it back on track but I think at this point things will just end kind of blah!

I really liked this drama but the last four episodes have left me wanting it to be so much more than what it is.

Archived