EPISODE 11 SUB [ENTAL]: Download here

Translator: squishysushi

Timer: paulyn

Spot Translator: songbird

Editor: Demongoddess0991

QC: lovewls

Final QC: szhoang

Coordinator: mangosteen

Special thanks to mily2 & songbird for helpiing us with this episode.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I finally watched the ending yesterday, it was good. Especially for Hye Soo. I love how he said I never want to live or get married with anyone, but I do feel that way with you. And the ending pics at the end was great.

Guest de Jarje

Just finished last night...

wooohoooo...as i hope...KJ with WJ...

Actually i watched this becoz of the trailer seems so funny... Lee Ji Ah, that girl is so loud, funny...running her life to get on the office before her boss arrived....thats so funny...

But really i hooked on Kim Hye Soo from the very start...she is full of charisma....

i just can't let go my eyes....she is one of kind...

The Chef and Min Joon is so freakin hot babes...

love them both....

• 3 weeks later...

I really love Style - it's very interesting drama <3 <3

Does anyone knows if Bon FunSubs dropped the project, because there wasnt a release for the last three episodes for a quite long time now.

Guest Bluehachimitsu

Does anyone knows if Bon FunSubs dropped the project, because there wasnt a release for the last three episodes for a quite long time now.

Don't worry they didn't drop the project! Here you can check the status of the subs

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/B.O.N_FunSubs

I think subs of ep.14/15 will be available within two weeks :)

• 2 weeks later...

ep 14 and 15 released yesterday. 16 probably in 2 weeks.

wow really glad to hear your info regarding the subs of ep 16, i am nearing the last episode... since i am not a korean i really love kdramas, and i really rely on the subs to understand this tv dramas... again thanks...

• 2 months later...
Guest shinr4myun

hi, thought id just add a picture of the boss^^

it was at the set of the STYLE magazine party!!^^

didn't take a lot of pictures!

x3y8tt.jpg

• 3 months later...
Guest aaadramavr

If any one did know d-addicts.com has both the Ental torrent and the Bon subs for the terrific drama. While I agree with many others that the first couple of scenes with LSJ running around and screaming in the office was annoying the entire drama captured my attention after that. It is different and not as predictable as a lot of others. Also Park Ki-Ja' style was something to watch. It was funny at times and dramatic at times.

With Bonfansubs I was able to enjoy the nuances in dialogue. Park Ki-Ja was to me undoubtedly the star of the show and Seo Wu-Jin her leading man from their first scene together. Having watched it through 2 times and all of the PKJ and SWJ scenes a couple more than that I was impressed by their chemistry.

Not being a "fan" of any of the actors I don't think I was biased on either side but Kim Hye Soo nailed her performance and having seen and enjoyed Lee Ji Ah in Beethoven Virus here was nothing special. Also having watched it a few times I am still puzzled as to why Chef gave LSJ a pair of shoes? Still can't figure that out. And, who actually was Dr. Restaurant?

I also agree with others that the end seemed very rushed and could have used at least two more episodes. Maybe they didn't have the budget. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed STYLE and rate it on par with another favorite CITY HALL that was worth watching a few times.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For Singapore Viewers, this series begins airing (wef 16 October 2010) on E-City Channel, 2 eps back-to-back? . . . about 2 hours inclusive of short advertisement breaks :

SCV 825 at 10pm (SGT)

SCV 826 at 12mn (SGT)

every Saturday night with several repeat time-slots (Sat & Sun).

Archived