[drama 2009] Style 스타일

cjoey

Guest naddification

Me too...I just wonder how everything is going to work itself out with only two episodes to go. My best guess is that everyone will end up alone. It seems like they all have too many issues.

I think the ratings have dropped because the plot doesn't have a clear focus as to what the point of the story is. Is it PKJ making Style what she wants? Or else is it addressing the love triangle between KJ, WJ, and MJ? It seems like SJ turned into a minor supporting role. Maybe if it was going to go until 20 episodes it would clear everything up and put it back on track but I think at this point things will just end kind of blah!

I really liked this drama but the last four episodes have left me wanting it to be so much more than what it is.

yeah man, every week i'll really look forward to watching this drama. but now...i just feel so disappointed. frankly speaking, i think 2 episodes are barely sufficient to give a satisfactory closure. sighhh. and i was also disappointed at how SJ is just pushed to the background. all along i thought she was the main character and i was actually watching this drama for her. oh well. i just we just have to see how the last 2 episodes will wrap up the drama. and i agree with you, i think they're all gonna go their separate ways and be alone. all the hype and emotional exchanges will amount to nothing.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am abit disappointed with the plot ... the production wasted too much time on ...

PKJ going around asking for help ... then WJ also went with her but in all the scenes are rejection (really OMG).

Then show SJ ... go with PKJ also and SJ herself also going around asking for help.

I simply think ... too many ppl involve but nothing out of the issue.

If all these are being cut short ... maybe we can have a better development of the story.

Now left with 2 esp to catch up everything ... sad sad ....

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Man, I hope Style ends with an edge or a band though, it started out so great!

Will watch this no matter what, already this close can't let it go!

Man, I hope Style ends with an edge or a band though, it started out so great!

Will watch this no matter what, already this close can't let it go!

I agree... I think 2 episodes to close is a bit abrupt... But I guess it's better for me because I don't have to chase any more dramas for now...

Hopefully we will have a satisfactory ending this weekend!

Guest kiss*kiss

Me too...I just wonder how everything is going to work itself out with only two episodes to go. My best guess is that everyone will end up alone. It seems like they all have too many issues.

I think the ratings have dropped because the plot doesn't have a clear focus as to what the point of the story is. Is it PKJ making Style what she wants? Or else is it addressing the love triangle between KJ, WJ, and MJ? It seems like SJ turned into a minor supporting role. Maybe if it was going to go until 20 episodes it would clear everything up and put it back on track but I think at this point things will just end kind of blah!

I really liked this drama but the last four episodes have left me wanting it to be so much more than what it is.

I know exactly how you feel. This drama has low priority for me right now because the story line has gotten tiring. I was especially disappointed to see the use of LSJ. Now all she is to me is some dreamy journalist/writer. Even though I initially understood her appreciation and desire to help/stick by SWJ, these days, she really gives him too much credit. And frankly, after PKJ and SWJ slept together twice -- I'm hoping nothing ever does come of LSJ and SWJ.

My greatest disappointment is the waste of KMJ's character. So good looking.

I wish they went more down the line of The Devil Wears Prada.

I know exactly how you feel. This drama has low priority for me right now because the story line has gotten tiring. I was especially disappointed to see the use of LSJ. Now all she is to me is some dreamy journalist/writer. Even though I initially understood her appreciation and desire to help/stick by SWJ, these days, she really gives him too much credit. And frankly, after PKJ and SWJ slept together twice -- I'm hoping nothing ever does come of LSJ and SWJ.

My greatest disappointment is the waste of KMJ's character. So good looking.

I wish they went more down the line of The Devil Wears Prada.

Right...I agree I really wanted WJ and SJ to come together but now that he has gone down the path with PKJ twice I don't want him to end up with SJ. Really does he love PKJ so much that he took Style over so that she can make the magazine that she wants. The problem with that is they show now real development of their relationship. It just all seems so fake to me between those two. I would way the KJ and MJ's connection seemed way more real.

I think of all the characters I am most disappointed with the non development of SJ. She is just some girl with her head stuck in the clouds and with Mommy drama. At this point I wish that MJ and SJ could end up together but they have made MJ's role gay and not bi so not a chance.

Its sad maybe she can give the wedding dress her mom sent her to KJ to wear at her wedding to WJ (don't mind my sarcasm).

I really thought this drama was going to be good from the first few episodes but it just lost its oomph. I don't know if I will even bother watching the last two episodes...

So tomorrow is the last episode. I feel that it's probably gonna be a rushed ending. How can they wrap everything up in a hour?

Anyway, it's supposed to be a happy ending for PKJ + SWJ. Hopefully we get to know what's KMJ's secret... I mean being gay is not such a big thing now. So wondering what can it be...

woot. Happy ending indeed. But I thought the end was a bit abrupt. There were quite a few stories they could have done and explained how SWJ fell so madly in love with PKJ. I didn't really get the process. 18 episodes would have been better but oh well...

Also, it's a pity that LSJ's role kinda got minimised at the end. Maybe because of her injury or other reasons but I think she was hurting bad at the last few episodes So hope that she can rest well...

Archived