[drama 2009] Style 스타일

cjoey

That's true.. But it was only a 10 second scene... And after that, he started to make use of LSJ to get even with PKJ. But I think it's going to be interesting how this plays out. Don't remember any Korean dramas portraying gay people so openly?

Yes, I think this is the first drama with a "real" bi-sexual, not because of misunderstanding (like Coffee Prince). About MJ: he's actually not a gay, but bi-sexual so he can pursue both KJ/SJ and WJ :)

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I think this is the first drama with a "real" bi-sexual, not because of misunderstanding (like Coffee Prince). About MJ: he's actually not a gay, but bi-sexual so he can pursue both KJ/SJ and WJ :)

Actually I think MJ is gay not bisexual. Because from the conversation with PKJ, it seems like they never actually had a real relationship before in London and she actually said to hiim "So what are you going to do to LSJ when she likes you? Treat me like you treated me?" Or something like that.

And I think MJ kinda regretted that he never had it on with PKJ and came back to chase PKJ but she decided he could never actually go back to being a heterosexual.

Anyway, that's just my speculation. In the future, we might understand more but I think he's more gay than bisexual now.

Guest cryingspoon

i love this drama, even if the product placements are everywhere... :P

anyway, 2 questions.

1) where can i buy one of the cell charms that's in the drama? i think they're astrological cell charms? it looked like ryu si won/seo woo jin had a libra one? i want one!

2) what is the phrase that han chae ah/cha ji sun keeps saying?? it sounds like something station or something. ahh i need to know~

I am so sad I don't know what is going on. Especially the part at the end of epi 9,where both ladies rip up the article. I think they are finally bonding (girl power yesssss) but I can't understand a thing. :-( * waits patiently for english subs*

Guest polaris

IT's kind of funny how they portray the blatantly gay guy ( one of the workers) as NOT gay... and MinJoon who is Man-delicious HOT stud as gay.

I don't know.. maybe its because I had such a huge crush on MJs character (he was portrayed as the PERFECT boyfriend type HOT sexy, caring, attentive, supportive, and sometimes possessive *sigh* ) ...but they had to ruin my fantasy dream guy by making him gay...

I was like "NOOOOOO" when he got all up close to WJ when they were looking at the pics together.

What if they turn WJ gay too?? Two Hot main guys loving each other and leaving the women in the cold.

Guest Shmindy

That is exactly why I am wondering who he will end up with. I am pretty sure that they are not going to make WJ Bi or Gay so its either one of the girls or he ends up alone. Re-watching some of the past episodes it is crystal clear that he is bi, but I wonder if KJ will accept him. I think that she really really loved him but was hurt by what he did. I am thinking that he didn't tell her he was bi and she "accidently" found out in London. She never tells WJ what she says to MJ: No one can love you as much as I do and that is why I won't ever forget you. Why does she stop him from telling SJ?

I would really love it if MJ ended up having feelings for SJ. I think that WJ is not going to like MJ coming onto him. Ahhhhh I can't wait for the new episodes why is the weekend so far away?

On a side note MJ being bi or gay does not make him any less hot to me.

Guest jiwoneex3

I am so sad I don't know what is going on. Especially the part at the end of epi 9,where both ladies rip up the article. I think they are finally bonding (girl power yesssss) but I can't understand a thing. :-( * waits patiently for english subs*

i'm not confident, but i believe that PKJ admitted to SJ that her article was great, courageous, and had that "edge" that KJ always looks for. Unfortunately, it can't be put into the 201st issue, thus, SJ herself had to rip up her own article and clean up the mess.

this truly shows that although KJ shows her bold, b-tchy side most of the time towards SJ,

she does care for her and is trying to prevent her from firing her.

therefore, i love her character. :)

and idk, i'm still not grasping the idea that MJ is bi.

Because from the conversation with PKJ, it seems like they never actually had a real relationship before in London

when KJ caught both MJ and SJ in the room together in the beginning of the episode, she did say about why they broke up, meaning they were apparently in a relationship. and it seemed that at a point, KJ really had feelings for him,

nonetheless, MJ is #$@$ sexy <3

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Gosh the serie is juicy and exciting. It better be one of the best series this year.

I want everyone to have someone at the end/.

PKJ asks LSJ to follow her with her article on Bang & Chic. She starts to tear the draft article LSJ wrote on her so far since they were going to do a special on the new chief editor saying that she can't publish this since she as a chief editor, she can't even protect her own staff (she was forced by President Sun to fire LSJ which she is reluctant to).

She then asks LSJ to destroy the article in her own hands. And after that she says to LSJ, to give your all at the job, and if you have to end it, do it cleanly and with "edge".

Then she leaves. I like this scene because it shows that PKJ is a great boss, although her personality can be a bit bean pie sometimes.

Guest Melitus

haha this may be offtopic but can anybody get me the music sheet for "as time goes by" in the OST album. I managed to play the first 15 sec of the chorus, but its too difficult playing by ear.

Guest cliniquegirl28

IT's kind of funny how they portray the blatantly gay guy ( one of the workers) as NOT gay... and MinJoon who is Man-delicious HOT stud as gay.

I don't know.. maybe its because I had such a huge crush on MJs character (he was portrayed as the PERFECT boyfriend type HOT sexy, caring, attentive, supportive, and sometimes possessive *sigh* ) ...but they had to ruin my fantasy dream guy by making him gay...

I was like "NOOOOOO" when he got all up close to WJ when they were looking at the pics together.

What if they turn WJ gay too?? Two Hot main guys loving each other and leaving the women in the cold.

hahahaha, if WJ turns into a gay...well that'd be interesting twist for a kdrama...hahah but hey kudos to the two main lead women, why need a man to be complete? i think they are fierce.....heheheh

Guest Hyc-ching

Hello,

Does anyone remeber which part where the Chef & Editor in Chief fightting in the parking garage ? Please anyone. Thankx

Hi snowbunny

You mean this scene? :P It is at the end of episode 5. :lol::lol::lol:

TSKSStyle005KO_CN10441915-42-50.jpg

TSKSStyle005KO_CN10497115-44-45.jpg

Archived