Guest kandie88

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 22, 2013
"Lee Tae-baek" Han Chae-young's charms?
Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net
2013012201001308800109261.jpg
Han Chae-young is about to have everyone sliding between her fingers in the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Lee Tae-baek".
Han Chae-young's role of Ko Ah-ri is a graduate from a prestigious American school with beauty and outstanding specifications. She put in her all in advertising with the past behind her and kept urging on herself towards her dream to become the advertising executive.
She is a good talker who knows how to enchant her opponent and charm people with her looks. She is a great businesswoman whom even men look up to and she is about to capture the hearts of advertisers.
The pictures of Ko Ah-ri released on the 22nd shows her running a presentation in fashionable clothes and raises expectations on her character.
Han Chae-young claims, "A character like Ko Ah-ri is something I wanted to try before. I was excited to get this role and I thought it would be fun. I hope I can show something different in this drama".
"Lee Tae-baek" revolves around four people in the advertising industry; Ko Ah-ri (Han Chae-young), Lee Tae-baek (Jin Goo), Baek Ji-yoon (Park Ha-seon) and Eddie Kang (Jo Hyeon-jae).
"Lee Tae-baek" will be aired on the 4th of February after "School 2013".

January 23, 2013
[New drama 'AD Genius Lee Tae Baek'] 
Han Chaeyoung demonstrates ways to survive in the ad world using the art of seduction
Photos By: RaemongRaein Written By: Jun Ji Young KBS Global
Han Chaeyoung Demonstrates the Art of Seduction in KBS TV Monday/Tuesday drama "Ad Genius Lee Taebaek" Go Ari played by Han Chaeyoung is perfect in every way.
She studied advertising in a prestigious university in the United States and pushes herself to make it to the top of Geumsan Advertising as an account executive(AE).
This beautiful lady boldly leaves her past behind to become a top AE. She is able to impress, convince and even seduce clients when pitching for a new account.
In this male-dominant industry she is able to stand shoulder to shoulder with the best in the business. 1810_4835_l.jpg
The still shots from the drama shows Han dressed to impress during a competitive presentation session.
Fans are impressed by how Han Chaeyoung seems to have masterfully put on the new mask of her character's persona.
Han said that she was delighted to have landed the role, adding that she wanted to play a character like this for as long as she can remember.
She also said that she is excited to be able to show a whole new side of her through this new drama.
"Ad Genius Lee Taebaek" revolves around the stories of ambitious AE Go Ari(Han Chaeyoung), Lee Taebaek(Jin Goo), Paik Jiyoon(Park Hasun) and Eddie Kang(Jo Hyunjae).
The drama aims to reveal the lesser known sides of the world of advertising, behind the glitz and glamor.
Watch Han Chaeyoung's Go Ari seduce her clients and beat the competition in the battle for new acconts for the first time in the KBS Monday/Tuesday drama "Ad Genius Lee Taebaek" at 10pm Korea time on Monday February 4th.

January 25, 2013
"Lee Tae-baek" Han Chae-young is a stylish AD
Source: Nate 1 l 2 l 3 via Hancinema.net
ch_1359074283_602519456_0.jpg
2013012501001542400127401.jpg
Han Chae-young is going to be the 'wannabe lady' of the upcoming KBS 2TV drama "Lee Tae-baek".
Ko Ah-ri is a prestigious school graduate from America who is made up of outstanding beauty and talking skills. She's good with socializing and has all the required qualifications for an Art Executive. She also has the business mind and ability to avoid risks.
In the still cuts revealed are scenes from the first episode where she is carrying out a presentation in front of the advertisers and staff of Geum San Ad. In a meeting room where there is no room for mistakes, she is cool and explains why she is better than most men when it comes to business.
A source says, "We will be able to see why she is the number 1 in sales when you see this presentation. She fights to win over an ad in this war field".
Meanwhile, "Lee Tae-baek" is a drama about people in the advertising industry working with passion and craze. To be aired on the 4th next month.

January 29, 2013
'Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek' Reveals Posters
Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho
KBS has unveiled the main drama posters for its upcoming new Monday-Tuesday night drama, Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek. 
The two posters were unveiled by KBS on January 29. The first poster shows the four main characters - Jo Hyun Jae, Jin Goo, Park Ha Sun and Han Chae Young - holding up brushes while the words, ‘Advertise youth!’ is written above them amidst a splatter of blue paint.
Another poster shows photos of the four leads on four different colored sticky notes with their various expressions giving a glimpse into their characters’ respective personalities.
93265600.jpg
Set in the cutthroat advertisement field in Korea, the drama will look to shed light on the field from its creative to competitive aspects. 
The first episode premieres on February 4 on KBS.
Photo Credit: KBS

January 31, 2013  MON/TUE DRAMA ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’ 
Drama’s Stylish Posters Revealed
Photo Credit: Raemongraein Written By: Jun Ji Young KBS Global
ch_1359438182_-570893597_0.jpg
Posters for the new KBS drama, “Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek” have been revealed.
In the posters, the main copy reads “Advertise Youth” with actors Cho Hyun Jae (as Eddie Kang), Jin Gu (as Lee Tae Baek), Park Ha Sun (as Baek Ji Yoon) and Han Chae Young (as Go Ari) each hold a weapon of choice as if the characters are preparing for an advertising war. The poster seems to show how fierce the advertising world is and how the characters will fight with their lives to survive.
20130129_1359437809..jpg
Eddie Kang is the department head who has the nickname “perfect strategist”. He has the ability to revive dead project proposals. Lee Tae Baek or “Mentality of Steel” is the art director who is not afraid of challenges. Copywriter or “Walking Dictionary” Baek Ji Yoon loves all kinds of letters while ad exec. Go Ari, “Seductress”, has charms that can melt anyone’s heart. The poster perfectly shows the distinct characteristics of the four main characters through sensual touches of the brush.
“Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek” is a creative drama based on the life of ad exec. Lee Jae Suk and will delve deep into the lives of people with passion for advertising.
The drama is armed with great design as well as great teamwork among the cast and crew which is evident from the posters. The new drama will take over the timeslot for “School 2013”, premiering Feb. 4th at 10 p.m.

February 12, 2013
[MON/TUE Drama ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’] Han Chae Young’s Amazing Office Wardrobe
Photo credit: Raemongraein
Written by: Jeon Ji Young KBS Global

Actress Han Chae Young’s fashionable wardrobe in the office is gaining attention in the new KBS drama “Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek”.
Han Chae Young plays Go Ari, a beautiful woman who not only has the looks and style but also charisma and personality. Han has been using her clothes as a way to express her character’s personality, dressing Ari in chic, sophisticated looks for the office.
An ad exec(AE) is in charge of direct communication with the ad company’s clientele, and they are the deciding factor in the clients signing on with a certain company. Therefore, ad execs must be extremely professional in order to gain their clients’ trust.  1837_4892_l.jpg
Han Chae Young is the best AE at Gumsan Ad, and has been sporting four to five different outfits per episode in various styles giving the audience something to look at. Her suit pants in various patters and vivid colored jackets have been causing a sensation as well as her way of fashionably dressing in the same color, giving Han the “it-girl” status as a model for office ladies to follow. There has been a number of calls and comments posted up on the drama’s official website asking which brand Ari is sporting.
Followers of the drama commented, “Ari not only is the best at what she does, but she is also the most fashionable! Everyone wants to be like her”, “She looks great whatever she wears!”, “I keep looking at her outfits whenever she comes on screen”, “I want to learn the secrets to her style!” etc.
Meanwhile, in the 2nd episode aired last week, the meeting between Ma Jin Ga (played by Go Chang Suk), a living legend in the advertising world, and Lee Tae Baek (played by Jin Gu) was shown increasing curiosity how the two will work together.
The next episode of “Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek” will air Monday, Feb. 11th at 10 p.m. on KBS2TV.

so... I`ve been wanting to watch Delight Choon Hyang like 2-3 years for sure and I`ve watched it finnaly.. in like 2 days 
I was so much into itobstacles they had to go through made me cry and close to the end I almost lost faith in justice and happiness lol 
I love this dramahope HCY and Jae Hee will star in some drama as a couple 
and I`m so happy both of them are happy family guys  
- I will love you even after this life- I will love you even in my next life- Forever
wedding.jpg

Archived