Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

Guest Juli~<3

she annoyed me so much in Only You.

all she ever did was pout and open her eyes bigger.

ok at first i thought she was pretty but as the plot got on. BLEH.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, but she seems to have a really great personality too, I've watched her on Yah Shim Man Man, and I thought she was really fun.

Seen some of her interviews as well, I don't know how to explain it, but she's just got a nice personality, that's all I can say.

Slutty? I don't know where people come off thinking that. I mean she's got the body to show off, and if she looks good in sexy clothes, I don't see why she can't wear them.

Guest YeeKrfan

Oh man, I recently watched Only You and became so addicted to Han Chae Young that I started to watch Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Fireworks, I finished all 3 of her dramas in exactly 1 week!!

I just can't get enough of this girl.

I gotta admit, she's got lasting beauty, at first I didn't think she's really that pretty, but now I think she's beautiful.

Can't wait to see more of her dramas. Too bad she took on Fireworks, cuz the script wasn't that great, non the less, I still enjoyed it.

Hahaha...glad to know another addict of "Only You" and HCY. I thought she was so pretty in Endless Love tho she was bitchy there. She really looks so beautiful in Delightful Girl and Only You.

Me too can't wait to see her new drama...yet to watch Firework.. ;)

she should be more popular than she is now, i dont know alot of girls think she's slutty, she dresses more conservative than some of the other stars

Maybe just because she got a hot body and not those angelic face, therefore ppl think she is slutty.

I've seen Lee Young Ae with such angelic face does more hot & steamy scenes than HCY ever does...well actually I don't think I ever seen her in one...love to see her in one tho...hehehee!! :phew:

Actually I agreed with pegster she does have a great personality very straightforward, open-minded and not too demure like most Korean actresses. A very fun person indeed. :w00t:

I don't know, but she seems to have a really great personality too, I've watched her on Yah Shim Man Man, and I thought she was really fun.

Seen some of her interviews as well, I don't know how to explain it, but she's just got a nice personality, that's all I can say.

Slutty? I don't know where people come off thinking that. I mean she's got the body to show off, and if she looks good in sexy clothes, I don't see why she can't wear them.

haha yea its really weird ppl always flame her and then when hyori wears like slutty outfits for her performance ppl go omg she's hot and she looks so sexy in that outfit... what i am missing here.

Guest phoiphoi

she's not doing any1 movies now? last drama i've seen wiht her in it was sassy girl choon hyang or sth... she should do another drama wif jae hee they are good couplee ^__^

Well she did 'Only You' and 'Fireworks' after 'Sassy Girl Choon Hyang'

I love seeing her in interviews with her co-stars, they're so genuine, their laughs, interactions, and all.

I'm really looking forward to anther one of her dramas although 'Fireworks' wasn't all that great.

Guest rose_liana

i agree with u pegster...

i am one of big fans of HCY...

i also think that she has a very nice personality... :)

i just love her and feel so dissappointed and sad for her with those who can't see her in positive view... :(

Guest phoiphoi

i think she's a very nice and strong girl..jz like in her drama sassy girl choon hyang.!! ijz love her character there! unlike most of girls in kdrama..they usually play the poor/sad character

Guest rose_liana

i think she's a very nice and strong girl..jz like in her drama sassy girl choon hyang.!! ijz love her character there! unlike most of girls in kdrama..they usually play the poor/sad character

yup..strongly agree!!! i like her character in SGCH....most other dramas,the female lead looks so pity..but her character looks that she is a very strong girl...

• 3 weeks later...

Though she played a bad/mean character in Autumn Tale, I couldn't help be feel sorry for her as well. It's not really her fault that she's the way she is considering the conditions she grew up under. She probably would've grown up to be a better person if she had been in a better family. At the end you can see her character isn't really that bad.

Hi all, Chae Young is pretty and all, just wondering what's real about her beauty? My mum said everything about her is fake is that true?

I think the next project she should do is the costume drama, she's looked good in the costume and she's peak the language as well.

Guest russkelp

Part of what makes Han Chae Young attractive to me and enjoyable to watch is her personality, and the chemistry that she has with her co-stars.

I enjoyed Fireworks because of the chemistry between her and the male lead, and was really suprised how feminine her voice was when she spoke the few lines of english in the show.

I think it's a little harsh to say that everything about her is fake, how many people know anything other than what they have seen or rumors they have heard.

I have enjoyed every show that she has been in. Only You was better than I originally thought after seeing it and I hope that she's in another drama soon.

Guest rose_liana

i think she is pretty good in acting.not best,but she is ok..you can see in all of her drama.she has just a good chemistry with all the male leads..SGCH..jae hee and her have such a greet chemistry!!! also in only you with jo hyun jae.then with kang ji hwan in fireworks...if she cant act,the chemistry must be cannot appear..

anyway,so sad that she doesnt act in bad family and take fireworks coz the plot of bad family is better than firework which sometimes looks like that she become the 2nd female lead in the story.. :blush:

i'm waiting for her new drama or movie.... :unsure:

It's good to know that her beauty is not all fake, so it makes her special from other actresses. Like you guys, I like watching her doing interviews, I think she very friendly and has great personality. I became her fan and Jae Hee's after watching Delightful Girl Choon Hyang, but her lastest drama Exhibition of Fireworks is not that great, and in some scenes I don't like the way they making fun of her, like at the football match. But anyway, I wish all the best for her in 2007. I'm looking forward to her next project.

Archived