Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest georgeleong

from her fansite, www.hancy.com , it was mentioned she had turn down a role in a new drama. not sure what the reason so right now she has no new production coming yet.. :(

Guest guess_

does any one have any of her pictures from her drama Only You?

you can see them on www.hancy.com..

i havent watch only you, but i already saw it's pictures.. han chae-young looks prettier than in delightful girl chun-hyang.. ;)

Guest pk_sky

I'm waiting for chae young's new production also, hope there'll be news soon.

Only you is very nice, be sure to catch it!

Guest xosandy

hanfirework.jpg

After dropping out of the upcoming SBS Drama 불량가족 (Bad Family), to be replaced by Nam Sang-Mi, Han Chae-Young has found a new project. She will star in Jung Se-Ho's new Drama 불꽃놀이 (Fireworks), which will start airing on May 13 after the conclusion of the Historical Drama 신돈 (Shin Don). This is the first Drama since last year's 온리유 (Only You) for Han, whose popularity hit a peak after the conclusion of last year's KBS Drama 쾌걸 춘향 (Sassy Chunhyang). Jung, responsible for many hits of the past like 청춘의 덫 (Trap of Youth), the campy classic M and 경찰특공대 (SWAT Police), will work alongside writer Kim Soon-Deok of 돌아온 싱글 (Return of the Singles) in the new Drama, which will also star Kang Ji-Hwan. Han plays a 노처녀 (old broad. Han Chae-Young? What's next, child actors playing grandmothers?) who works in disguise to avenge the betrayal of her former lover. This will apparently mark a big change for the young star, usually associated with breezy and lightweight roles.

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005421.html

han chae young as an old broad? hmm.. interesting. she's too pretty to be an old broad. =P

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guess_

she's such a damn lucky girl! :tears:

plays with won-bin, jae-hee, and jo hyeon-jae! three of them are my most favourite korean actors!

anyway, these are pics of her.. she's pretty!

113904158247522.jpg

113904138133346.jpg

200506-Cosmopolitan-1.jpg

gonews2005127.jpg

VisitInNewYork2005103.jpg

sorry if it's already posted before..

Guest vicodin

i heard she dated won bin back then ?

is it true ??!!

awww i wish it's true.. it's so sad knowing they didnt last for a long time..

the recent rumour is about her dating HwanHee of Fly To The Sky.. anyone knows about this rumour ???

i thougt she was dating Jae Hee :(

well, i wish they were dating...

Guest xxReminisce

This girl is just as talented and gorgeous as SHK or KTH...Unfortunately, her talent and beauty is underrated.. Does she have any new movies or dramas? I believe she dated Won Bin back then, do correct me if I'm wrong...

Guest guess_

vicodin : yup, she was dating with won-bin at that time.. whohoho, i wish she is dating with jae-hee, too.. :P

anyway, another pics of her.. gosh, she's really pretty, huh?

MyWedding-200603-1s.jpg

MyWedding-200603-3s.jpg

MyWedding-200603-4s.jpg

MyWedding-200603-5s.jpg

01_1024.jpg

02_1024.jpg

source : forum indosiar

Guest chibilite

won bin? wow, pretty girl with pretty boy. Hehehe, I do hope she'll work with jae hee again. I luv them, but it is rare for Korean actor and actress to collaborate again

Guest liangz

she is really very pretty in delightful gal chun hyang. i din realise that she is the granddaughter in my girl though i have watched finished my gal

she is really very pretty in delightful gal chun hyang. i din realise that she is the granddaughter in my girl though i have watched finished my gal

She & Jae Hee only made guest appearance in last ep of My Girl , can rewatch the last ep again hehe ~~ ;)

Guest poopoo

LOVE THISS GIRL =))

her new drama fire works seems interesitng o_o

mann i wish her and jaehee would get together for another drama again cuz they'res oooooooo cute togehter T__T and they were obth pretty new actors durin that time wrent they?? i recognized chaeyoung from endless love though as the bitfhcy girll lol shes a good actress and MODEL !

Archived