Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rose_liana

She will star with Lee Donggun in a movie..I will try to find link to that news later.

oh realy?? cant wait for it...plez tell about it as soon as possible.. :rolleyes:

chae young n lee dong gun??sound's fun!!! :w00t:

Yes, she speak fluent English very Americanised actually. I saw one of the interview for "Only You" and the reporter ask her to reply in English. When it's no surprise since she migrate & study in the State and the family is there as well. I wonder why her tertiary education listed a Korean university instead of an American one, does that mean she come back to study in Korea instead?

I think she does have a plastic surgery on her eyes right, I remembered her eyes are not that double lid in "Endless Love" or maybe it's the make-up and she does look different in "Chun Hyang" that for a moment I can't recognised her but her name is familiar since she dated Won Bin before, well loved that guy in "Endless Love" :blush:

Anyway, her acting has improved tremendously and loved her in "Chun Hyang" and "Only You." She does her role as a single mom with much flair and her son is such a cutie pie. Loved her character as EunJae and admired her for not giving in to her tough situations unlike the heroine in "Memories of Bali" and can't believed that it's from the same PD! Yeah, she is very beautiful and with a killer body as well. :w00t:

does anyobyd know where i can see this interview or anything clips of speaking english .. im kinda curious to see what she sounds like..

Guest AlecRuby

I want to see her movie too. Hopefully she ends up with LDG at the end. I saw the other male lead, he was not as good looking. Also hope it's not like the american movie "Closer" because the plot obviously sound alot like it., good thing it is a humorous one.

Guest Han Chae Young

I only watched her drama Delightfull Girl Choon-hyang up untill now I came across it when i was browsing video.google.com and I saw a picture of a funny looking face and decided to click on it. It was the fifth episode from the series. From that moment on when I saw her beauty (not only hers but chae-rin who was hugging Lee Mong-ryong also) and listened to that song, I was sold. I watched the whole series in less then a week I just couldnt get enough of it. I never knew anything about k-drama's but this series really moved me, im currently downloading her other drama "only you" hope it will be at least just as good.

I'd also love to see Jae Hee and her working together again, they are so perfect together :rolleyes:

I know this will probably never happen, but some people had some links to some interview's and show's where Han Chae Young was in. Is there anyone or does anyone of you know someone who can translate these clips and put subtitles on them? The korean sounds funny, but thats where it ends for me :P I would really love to know what they're saying.

And if any of you have any other clips or pics of Han Chae Young, please post them! :D

Guest xxReminisce

She really is doing a movie with Lee dong gun. Im excited even though the plot sounds odd.

11/16/07 – Uhm Jung Hwa , Park Yong Woo, Lee Dong Gun and Han Chae Young (엄정화, 박용우, 이동건, 한채영) will costar in the movie “Do You Live with Your Lover Now? (지금 사랑하는 사람과 살고 있습니까?)” This movie portrays two couples swapping their partners one night.

UJH and PYW play a couple who had been dating for 5 years before they got married for 3 years. LDG and HCY play another couple who had been dating for 2 months before they got married for 3 years. They belong to the distinct new-generation couples. Each couple’s partner unexpectedly bumps in to each other during their trips in Seoul and Hong Kong and then develops relationships. The director is Jun Yoon Soo (전윤수) who directed the movie “Yesterday (예스터데이, 2002)”. He plans to make this film a comical and humorous one. The filming is scheduled in February.

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2007/01/17/20070...032072400.shtml

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701171001211120

Guest rose_liana

She really is doing a movie with Lee dong gun. Im excited even though the plot sounds odd.

11/16/07 – Uhm Jung Hwa , Park Yong Woo, Lee Dong Gun and Han Chae Young (엄정화, 박용우, 이동건, 한채영) will costar in the movie “Do You Live with Your Lover Now? (지금 사랑하는 사람과 살고 있습니까?)” This movie portrays two couples swapping their partners one night.

UJH and PYW play a couple who had been dating for 5 years before they got married for 3 years. LDG and HCY play another couple who had been dating for 2 months before they got married for 3 years. They belong to the distinct new-generation couples. Each couple’s partner unexpectedly bumps in to each other during their trips in Seoul and Hong Kong and then develops relationships. The director is Jun Yoon Soo (전윤수) who directed the movie “Yesterday (예스터데이, 2002)”. He plans to make this film a comical and humorous one. The filming is scheduled in February.

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2007/01/17/20070...032072400.shtml

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701171001211120

thanks for sharing the information...although the plot doesnt heard interesting so much, but i can wait for it...i will watch it for HCY!!new project of han chae young...is she do any drama for this year??any body know about it??? i hope she will do another drama after only you and firework plot not that good..but thank god shes in DGCH if not maybe i juz know about her and her evil character in autum love story which i hate her in the story so much...

Guest rose_liana

Hey guys, I recently made a poll, so I was wondering if you would like to support your favorite actress Han Chae Young? You can also vote for the other actresses if you'd like HAPPY VOTING! :D

Vote for Han Chae Young!=]

so sad that she's got the lowest vote... :blush: i think she is good in acting especially after firework.although the drama not too interesting but she shows the improvement in the term of acting...about the beautiful..for me,she has the best smile ever and no one can chalange her... :rolleyes: and YEH win the poll??? i cant understand it...what i know, her acting has same level as han chae young and she is not beautiful!!! just has a nice look face.even HCY have done the surgery for her eyes, YEH done many surgery fo her face. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovehanchaeyoung

Oh My God...!!!

I'm Really Really Love Han Chae Young...Delightful Girl ChunHyang,Only You,Fireworks,BeiJing I Love You...I'm VietNam's BoyFans!!!

Waiting For Her New Movie With Lee Dong Gun...!!!

Archived