Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guess_

KBS-20060401.jpg

MBC-20060208.jpg

S.H.E fan : new york sthing brand? uuhhhmmm.. never heard about it.. why dont you try to search it on www.hancy.com?

Guest Klazzique

Han Chae-young is WUB :wub:

Been a fan since Autumn in my heart ^___^..

I just wish I could meet someone that looks like her.. Hahaha..

I'll be looking forward in watching Fireworks hihih

^_________^

Guest Jaye_

wow!! i din know she was the bad girl in Autumn in My Heart until now!!

i tot that gal was very pretty except that she's hateable and evil...now i know..she's han chae young...it's nice to know that she's so popular now

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guess_

20060420211013.078.0.jpg

00000008060000001783.jpg

1146509775232165_file.jpg

source: forum indosiar

i really love her new hairstyle! soo cuuteee.. :lol:

anyway, where's han chae-young's fans?

Guest Dreamy

I love Han Chae Young...love her in Sassy Girl Chun Hyang, Only You and Autumn in my heart.

I really love her character in Autumn...hahhaha...she played it quite well. And she was great as Chun Hyang..one of my fave dramas.

Can't wait for her new drama...although I'm not digging her new hairstyle...but it's cute to know that she and Jae Hee are sporting the same style. lol!

Guest guess_

miss baofly : is that really han chae-young? it doesnt look like her..

leila : her new drama is 'fireworks'.. here's the pics of the premiere's conference..

C20060510103058557001.jpg

N2006051011400835001.jpg

200605091950102100_1.jpg

source: forum indosiar

how is han chae young's english?

anyone have a video file of her speaking in english?

Heard someone said on asianfanatics say that her English is pretty good cuz she studied in the US during her Secondary years and her parents still live in the States

Guest ilaria82

Yesterday I've finished to watch DGCH!!And I find Chae Young simply amazing!!Her acting skill is really good!!And she's really beautiful,I think the most pretty asian actress I've ever seen!!I love her with Jae Hee,hope they'll work together again!! :blush: Wow!!And she speaks english??That's cool,I'd like to hear her!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xx-outsider-xx

she doesn't look good in most of her miniskirts pics. coz she has such long limbs, i think it would be nicer to wear longer skirt or just increase the length a little bit, maybe still above her knees, but longer than the mini skirts she's been wearing. should wear somthing like the white dress like in the picture. that one was nice~ Song hye kyo would look good in mini skirts coz she has short yet beautiful legs.

Guest guess_

anyone here knew if han chae young have another drama??????

her new k-drama is fireworks..

she plays with kang ji-hwan and park eun-hye..

ummmfff.. cant wait to see it! she looks prettier with her new hair style! :rolleyes:

Archived