Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

Guest whizzer's_rose

Han Chae Young is so pretty after seeing her in Autumn Love. I didn't think she needed any sang geul pal surgery. She is beautiful already.. anyways here are some pix to share.

hcy79iu.jpg

is it me or does she really look like a younger version of regine velasquez in here?????

goes to show that she probably had her nose job just like regine....

but don't get me wrong guys! I like her very much and found her pretty...I even copied her during a formal school event... :D

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest niyanta

hcy doesnt look in any way like regine velasquez. => hcy & iya villania have some similarities.. i think...

hcy is so so charming.. so so pretty!

i love her in choongyoung & only u. kewl!

Guest chibilite

She got the meanest looking eyes in autumm love, but after she put lids on them, they're purrdy. i love her smile always. Her acting are very warming as well

Guest whengrelivo

Wow, there's a lot of Filipinos here...i agree with you...she looks like Iya Villania sometimes...but i think she is more pretty than Iya...

she's really pretty and charming! I love her in "Only You"

hcy doesnt look in any way like regine velasquez. => hcy & iya villania have some similarities.. i think...

hcy is so so charming.. so so pretty!

i love her in choongyoung & only u. kewl!

she's cute and pretty at the same time.... her smile really brightens one's day... no wonder she is called the Barbie Doll of Korea!!

she studied in the US? is that means she is fluent in English?

Guest WindCross

She is making an appeareance in the last episodes of My Girl with Jae Hee.

Check out the My Girl's thread for more info on the subject.

i'll translate the article posted by Luv. omg i am very excited now. i highlighted the title cuz THAT IS ALSO A MAJOR SPOILER.

'My Girl', and the real granddaughter is.. HAN CHAE YOUNG.

20060201144013.203.0.jpg

'Delightful Girl Choon Hyang' Han Chae Young and Jae Hee will make a special appearance in the last episode of the highly popular SBS drama, 'My Girl'.

'My Girl' producer Jun Gi Sung and writer, Hong Mi Lan, who also wrote 'Delightful Girl Choon Hyang', have agreed to present the Jaehee-Chae Young couple as special guests in the drama.

On the 1st of Feb, it was revealed that Han Chae Young will appear as the real granddaughter of the Sul family. To add onto the fun, Jaehee will star as Chae Young's husband.

The story will end with Yoorin and Gongchan admitting their love for each other again and getting married. In the midst of everything, Jung Woo and Sae Hyun will congratulate the young couple on their love and reunion.

Meanwhile, many rumors of Yoorin being the real granddaughter have been speculating among fans and netiznes. Comments such as "Yoorin and Gongchan will never be together" and "Sul Gong Chan is actually an adopted grandson" has surfaced online as well.

Fans are anticipating the appearance of both Jae Hee and Han Chae Young, who showed great chemistry and received wide acknowledgement from 'Delightful Girl Choon Hyang." The final episode of 'My Girl' will be aired on the 2nd.

credits: daum, TW1NKLE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh wow, this should be VERY EXCITING~~~ i don't know if this is true FOR SURE THOUGH. i know for a fact that jaehee and hcy are appearing as guests but all the other 'details' i'm not sure about. HCY being the real granddaughter, though, is real, i think.. hahah i'm not making any sense at all. we'll just have to wait until thursday :phew:

(taken from 'my girl' thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17032)

ahhh im soo excited! :w00t: :blush:

(FYI: my girl is another drama by the same PD as delightful girl choon-hyang)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0201131711907b6

Guest glitterish

is hcy popular in korea? hmm. she seems kind of underrated. i really think she has star quality and be as famous as kimtaehee. (((((: her acting skills can be further polished though.

Archived