Han Chae Young 한채영

Guest kandie88

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweet_treats1812

saw them both appear on my girl's final episode and i was like, "whoa! they really made the two of them appear in this drama! :lol: " that was kinda funny...but it was nice too. han chae young looked especially pretty there..i thot she looked prettier in my girl than in choon hyang! :lol: she and jae hee still have that chemistry thing going i see~ ;)

just started delightful gal choon hyang.. i love her in it!! totally changed my impression of her.. since i last saw her in autumn tale.. she is sooo sweet and pretty :)

Guest chaieee

i read in a paper that she has a new drama to be aired on march. though i dunno the title. anybody here knows news about hcy? i haven't heard about her lately. thanks!

she studied in the US? is that means she is fluent in English?

i'd say her English is pronunciation is pretty good, from what i heard. i can detect a bit of an accent, though... the way she enunciates certain words. but it's obvious that she's quite fluent.

is hcy popular in korea? hmm. she seems kind of underrated. i really think she has star quality and be as famous as kimtaehee. (((((: her acting skills can be further polished though.

hmm... i thought she was pretty popular since her role as Choon-Hyang. someone posted a list of the "most searched actresses" on yahoo korea for the year 2005, and she was pretty high up there... either 2nd or 3rd, after Kim Tae Hee (can't remember exactly). she's probably more underrated here on soompi, i suppose. acting wise, i think she's much better than KTH, but i also think that she needs a bit of improvement. overall, i really like HCY though... i enjoy watching her dramas.

is hcy popular in korea? hmm. she seems kind of underrated. i really think she has star quality and be as famous as kimtaehee. (((((: her acting skills can be further polished though.

eh.. i tink she is better than kim tae hee in terms of acting.. lol in terms of looks i think she is prettier too .. haha .. but of course thats my opinion only..

not really sure of her popularity in korea though.. but i like her acting style.. she is very natural and does not follow other's style.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

HCY is beautiful :D

I luv her in DGCY she and Jae Hee was like th perfect couple in there.

While watching My Girl I was really looking foward to the final episode to see her and Jae Hee.They were cute as eva. I would luv to see her m/Jae Hee in another romance/Comedy :w00t:

Archived