Chris Brown Assaults Rhianna...

Guest Ken1430262807

Abusive relationships usually end with the person being abused with a sense of helplessness and at times delusion that the person loves them and they find ways to justify the abuse. I have witnessed this own cycle with somebody in my family and other case studies show the same thing. Before you start judging Rihanna as stupid and that you'll laugh if this happens again, at least know the issues about this and keep in mind that this happens to millions of other people (women and men included).

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angelixer

It's sad hearing about their family situations. I'm wondering WHERE there parents are at a time like this.

I don't think he's going to get in any trouble for this at all. I also think that eventually they'll split up and Rihanna will speak out about the abuse then. For now though, no.

Yep. It will take time for her to understand that being with him right now isn't a good thing & that change will take time.

There's an interview with Rihanna's father somewhere. He said that it's difficult for family to contact Rihanna & they don't know why.

Guest Ken1430262807

Apparently chris and rhianna are both working on new albums :mellow:

and their are rumors that the way they are going to get back in the ppls good side is by "going on tours speaking out about domestic violence" oh yeah and "writing a book" Interesting.....

edit

Alot of ppl are saying they are married.

It seems really terrible, judging from the account..What's wrong with Rihanna?

It's really foolish of her to get back to someone who abused her so badly. Well maybe she love Chris

so much that she can't bear to leave this love-hate relationship. She's definitely not setting a good

example for many youngsters out there, what she's doing is like encouraging domestic abuse.

lol

what do you mean "what's wrong with Rihanna?" what's wrong with her is her boyfriend beats the mini cooper out of her.

this woman was badly beaten, almost lost consciousness and you're posting about her not "setting a good example???" you think some hypothetical example she might make to some random kids out there is more important than her own life? what exactly would be a "good example"? if she kung-fu fought chris brown? if she started cursing him in the media? these are their lives and it's not up to you or anyone else to judge her. this isn't some gatorade commercial who cares what "example" or politically correct message is out there.. that's for insensitive bored people to argue about meanwhile this young woman is totally lost emotionally and in physical danger

what she's doing is like encouraging domestic abuse

I think you must be very very young or really naive. are you under the impression that guys who are so enraged that they're about to beat their loved ones are likely to stop and think "hmm... I was so mad I was going to slam your head in the pavement and knock out your front 4 teeth but now that I stop and think about Rihanna breaking up with Chris Brown I've decided to just have a stern talking to instead..." guys who beat their girlfriends do so because they lack self-control, are extremely egocentric and dont care about anyone else... they dont stop when police, judges, relatives warn them to stop. you think a random article about Rihanna on TMZ.com is going to stop ANY abusers?

according to the affidavit, this assault is one in a long line of beatings Chris Brown has been applying on Rihanna over the past year and half... and they've progressively gotten worse. statistically black men are more likely to beat their girlfriends than whites or asians. supposedly korean men have a reputation for violence but in the US statistics these are not born out it's more hearsay. also poorer/less educated men are much more likely to beat their wives/girlfriends. this is why your parents want you to marry someone with a good education and not black. black guys beat their girlfriends, are much less likely to take care of their children or you, are less likely to marry, are less financially stable, die younger and are many times more likely to end up in jail.

as for domestic violence... you might look at the pictures of Rihanna and be horrified and curse her for being "stupid" but remember this is a cycle of violence... and patterns are hard to be broken. last time he beat her, he might have slammed her head on the floor or knocked out a tooth and apologized and she took him back. once you get into the pattern of taking someone back... even if something horrific like this happens it's sometimes hard to see how bad it is... since you've been trained to just accept that person... a broken jaw might be terrible but if it's progressed from a slap to a black eye to a loose tooth to a broken jaw... and you've taken him back each time a broken jaw might not seem as horrific as to the outsider who's just seen you for the first time

wife beaters are cunning in a way. no one starts off by breaking your nose. they start small and train the girl to take it... a slap, a punch then it gets progressively worse. in almost every case they first work on you verbally, breaking your self-esteem and training you mentally to not fight back. in the end even if something really bad happens it's hard for the girl to leave... it's not her being stupid IT'S HUMAN NATURE and that's why wife beaters have operated like that since cavemen days. what you need to do is get out the FIRST time ANYTHING happens even if you end up thinking you're overracting or acting silly. once the domestic abuse starts it usually never ends... except if it ends with someone dead or someone in jail

Guest Ken1430262807

This is pretty incredible!

Despite the smell of mini cooper all around him, Chris Brown's "career" is not over yet and is seemingly unaffected by the whole Rihanna despicableness.

According to Soundscan, sales of Brown's most recent album, Exclusive, have remained steady in the weeks both before and after the alleged woman beating.

The album has been moving a steady 3,000 copies a week in the U.S. since late January.

WTF??????

Do people really wanna support abuse????

Just download that shiz illegally if you must have it

Interesting...

Guest toanyone21

yeah i heard shes back with chris. i really wished it wasnt true but it happened. hope everything works out, and rhianna shouldnt go back to him but w/e.

Guest pandoras0nymph

oh, happyboy... i think you're being racist in your statement. if any of the black-american soompiers read that... hmmm.. prepare yourself.

Guest SukarDrops

according to the affidavit, this assault is one in a long line of beatings Chris Brown has been applying on Rihanna over the past year and half... and they've progressively gotten worse. statistically black men are more likely to beat their girlfriends than whites or asians. supposedly korean men have a reputation for violence but in the US statistics these are not born out it's more hearsay. also poorer/less educated men are much more likely to beat their wives/girlfriends. this is why your parents want you to marry someone with a good education and not black. black guys beat their girlfriends, are much less likely to take care of their children or you, are less likely to marry, are less financially stable, die younger and are many times more likely to end up in jail.

wow that has to be the dumbest thing i've heard(or read) lately... black ppl beat their wives more then whites and asians? wow thats funny..

anyways honestly shes dumb you dont get beat by a man and run right back to him. its STUPID regardless of how "inlove" somebody is you dont put your sel in a harmful place..its the same as taking drugs you "love the rush" so you keep taking it..i have as much sympathy for her as i do the fly i just swated..no I have less sympathy for her..

Guest Ken1430262807

oh, happyboy... i think you're being racist in your statement. if any of the black-american soompiers read that... hmmm.. prepare yourself.

I did. I have nothing to say to ignorance.

Guest angelixer

lol

what do you mean "what's wrong with Rihanna?" what's wrong with her is her boyfriend beats the mini cooper out of her.

this woman was badly beaten, almost lost consciousness and you're posting about her not "setting a good example???" you think some hypothetical example she might make to some random kids out there is more important than her own life? what exactly would be a "good example"? if she kung-fu fought chris brown? if she started cursing him in the media? these are their lives and it's not up to you or anyone else to judge her. this isn't some gatorade commercial who cares what "example" or politically correct message is out there.. that's for insensitive bored people to argue about meanwhile this young woman is totally lost emotionally and in physical danger

I think you must be very very young or really naive. are you under the impression that guys who are so enraged that they're about to beat their loved ones are likely to stop and think "hmm... I was so mad I was going to slam your head in the pavement and knock out your front 4 teeth but now that I stop and think about Rihanna breaking up with Chris Brown I've decided to just have a stern talking to instead..." guys who beat their girlfriends do so because they lack self-control, are extremely egocentric and dont care about anyone else... they dont stop when police, judges, relatives warn them to stop. you think a random article about Rihanna on TMZ.com is going to stop ANY abusers?

as for domestic violence... you might look at the pictures of Rihanna and be horrified and curse her for being "stupid" but remember this is a cycle of violence... and patterns are hard to be broken. last time he beat her, he might have slammed her head on the floor or knocked out a tooth and apologized and she took him back. once you get into the pattern of taking someone back... even if something horrific like this happens it's sometimes hard to see how bad it is... since you've been trained to just accept that person... a broken jaw might be terrible but if it's progressed from a slap to a black eye to a loose tooth to a broken jaw... and you've taken him back each time a broken jaw might not seem as horrific as to the outsider who's just seen you for the first time

wife beaters are cunning in a way. no one starts off by breaking your nose. they start small and train the girl to take it... a slap, a punch then it gets progressively worse. in almost every case they first work on you verbally, breaking your self-esteem and training you mentally to not fight back. in the end even if something really bad happens it's hard for the girl to leave... it's not her being stupid IT'S HUMAN NATURE and that's why wife beaters have operated like that since cavemen days. what you need to do is get out the FIRST time ANYTHING happens even if you end up thinking you're overracting or acting silly. once the domestic abuse starts it usually never ends... except if it ends with someone dead or someone in jail

You need to check yourself before you start looking down on & 'schooling' other people. Your post is full of inaccuracies & misunderstandings.

Guest Amanda Plz

lol

Wow. You really want to go there? Thanks for being loser of the thread. Since you're so highly educated maybe you can enlighten me on how john teshing ignorant you are. Better yet, don't. Don't subject me to another rant full of mini cooper because that's exactly what you're spouting. Enjoy being reported.

Guest Ken1430262807

Large update

TMZ knows who triggered the fight that left Rihanna battered and bruised and Chris Brown an accused felon -- it's Brown's manager.

Sources tell us the woman who left the three-page text message on Brown's cell phone is Tina Davis. Davis -- who turns 40 this month -- was rumored to have had a relationship with Brown when he was 16. Brown and Davis have denied it.

Law enforcement tells us the text message to Brown talked about hooking up later -- and it totally pissed off Rihanna. She slapped and hit him and he then brutally fired back.

The detective's affidavit refers to the text message as being "from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with."

:unsure::blink: :tongue2: :crazy::wacko:<_<

The whole thing came together when they decided to reconcile shortly after the attack. Sources tell us music producer Polow Da Don convinced both Chris and Rihanna to get in the studio and record a love song stat, stressing that timing was important because the heightened emotions would translate powerfully into the music.

Both Rihanna and Chris agreed and snuck in a couple of "late night" sessions that we're told were "very, very emotional ... the feeling in the room was pure love." Clearly, love hurts.

As for how they got along, they were "playfully touching each other."

We're told the song was originally written for Rihanna before the fight, but after the beat down the producer believed the track -- which ironically focuses on overcoming difficult challenges as a couple -- would be the perfect duet.

Sources connected with Rihanna and Chris Brown tell us there's friction in the two camps -- over whether Rihanna and Brown should be seen in public together.

Rihanna's people are on high alert to make sure no one gets a photo of the alleged victim and the alleged felon together. They believe at this point it would be "extremely damaging" to her career. That may explain why we got video a few hours ago of Rihanna leaving a club at 4:00 AM without Brown.

On the other hand, Brown's peeps want nothing more than the shot showing that they're tight.

And then there's this ... a number of people who interact with Rihanna both personally and professionally want her to cut Brown out of her life for good. They resent him and are outraged at what he did.

Chris Brown is officially letting Nickelodeon off the hook, and taking himself off the list of nominees at the upcoming Kids' Choice Awards.

In a statement, his rep says:

"Chris very much appreciates the support of his fans and the honor they have paid him in the way of nominations for Favorite Male Singer and Favorite Song.

Unfortunately, the controversy surrounding the incident last month has shifted the focus from the music to whether he should be allowed to be among those nominated.

While Chris would like to speak to his fans directly about this and other issues, pending legal proceedings preclude his doing so at this time. Once the matter before him has been resolved, he intends to do so."

A rep for Nickelodeon tells us: "We are confirming that Chris Brown has decided to withdraw his nominations from the Kids' Choice Awards. We agree with and respect his decision, and are looking forward to presenting a great event for our audience."

EHH

• 2 years later...
Guest nana544

^No, actually I read that she is done with issuing restraining order against Chris...because she say something that as long as she live, she will not interact or want to do anything with Chris. Thus, the restraining order was dropped so that perhaps Chris can allow to stay within some distance with her, like in award shows and etc.

Archived