Chris Brown Assaults Rhianna...

Guest Ken1430262807

Guest dewdrop

"He called to wish her happy birthday,"...yeahhhhh, happy birthday baby, did you like those punches I sent to your face?

If she really is back with him i'll be laughing the next time he goes ape-py on her richard simmons...instead of sympathy.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest glassmask

i was so surprised...

i was hoping chris get what he deserved,

and now....well... if rihanna get, beaten up again, i suppose she deserves it.

good luck and best wishes to them anyways - -

Guest Ken1430262807

You guys don't have to worry about Chris hitting her again because he didn't hit her the first time. This was... how you call it...

A PR stunt gone wrong.

They though it worked for Britney why not us?

and just think about it these are the same ppl who thought of the stunt of Rhianna having an affair with Hova.

Guest pandoras0nymph

a stunt? thats crazy! of course people will take its seriously. who wants to see someone get beaten esp. if its a well loved celeb involved?

Guest pandoras0nymph

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT ACCORDING TO RIHANNA:=THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE PHONE WARRANT THEY ISSUED AGAINST CHRIS

Christopher Brown and Robyn F. have been involved in a dating relationship for approximately one and a half years. On Sunday February 8.2009 at 00:25 hours, Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown’s cellular telephone and observed a three page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with. A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle causing an approximate one inch raised circular contusion. Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robin F’s. mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, “I’m going to beat the mini cooper out of you when we get home! You wait and see!” Robyn F. picked up her cellular telephone and called her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales at (818) ***-****. Rosales did not answer the telephone but while her voicemail greeting was playing, Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, “I’m on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.” (This statement was made while the greeting was playing and was not captured as a message). After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, “You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!” Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown. Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand. Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand. Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North **** Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it. Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F’s. left and right carotid arteries causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness. She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began punching him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet causing several contusions. Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F’s. plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order (EPO).

now i am very very dissapointed with rihanna! how can she forgive him that easy after being beaten and verbally abused?

Guest Ryushasha

It seems really terrible, judging from the account..What's wrong with Rihanna?

It's really foolish of her to get back to someone who abused her so badly. Well maybe she love Chris

so much that she can't bear to leave this love-hate relationship. She's definitely not setting a good

example for many youngsters out there, what she's doing is like encouraging domestic abuse.

Guest angelixer

You guys don't have to worry about Chris hitting her again because he didn't hit her the first time. This was... how you call it...

A PR stunt gone wrong.

and just think about it these are the same ppl who thought of the stunt of Rhianna having an affair with Hova.

So all the documents, video's of the PD talking, picture of Rihanna, pictures of him showing up on court are all fake. :rolleyes:

Guest pandoras0nymph

So all the documents, video's of the PD talking, picture of Rihanna, pictures of him showing up on court are all fake. :rolleyes:

yeah and all the bruises.. oh well, maybe thats how desperate they are for publicity.. :rolleyes:

Guest Amanda Plz

A PR stunt gone wrong.

That makes no sense at all. What the hell are you talking about?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT ACCORDING TO RIHANNA:=THIS IS INCLUDED IN THE PHONE WARRANT THEY ISSUED AGAINST CHRIS

Christopher Brown and Robyn F. have been involved in a dating relationship for approximately one and a half years. On Sunday February 8.2009 at 00:25 hours, Brown was driving a vehicle with Robyn F. as the front passenger on an unknown street in Los Angeles. Robyn F. picked up Brown’s cellular telephone and observed a three page text message from a woman who Brown had a previous sexual relationship with. A verbal argument ensued and Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against the passenger window of the vehicle causing an approximate one inch raised circular contusion. Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robin F’s. mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, “I’m going to beat the mini cooper out of you when we get home! You wait and see!” Robyn F. picked up her cellular telephone and called her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales at (818) ***-****. Rosales did not answer the telephone but while her voicemail greeting was playing, Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, “I’m on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there.” (This statement was made while the greeting was playing and was not captured as a message). After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, “You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I’m really going to kill you!” Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown. Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand. Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand. Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North **** Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it. Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F’s. left and right carotid arteries causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness. She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown’s body and began punching him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet causing several contusions. Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F’s. plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order (EPO).

now i am very very dissapointed with rihanna! how can she forgive him that easy after being beaten and verbally abused?

That makes me want to throw up. Seriously. How sad and she's going back to THAT.

Guest tian`tian

Hmmm I read that too. But putting pressure on carotid arteries doesn't have to do with not breathing...it will make you faint though.

Anyways. She's ridiculous for going back to him and she should have ran after the car was pulled over and she got the key. Why did she just sit on it?

Guest Ken1430262807

I'm sorry i still believe its fake. It maybe just me anyway....

Chris Brown was seen as at bar (he is underage) getting drunk after the court case.

edit

Crap still isn't adding up. If ppl just took the time and thought about it. You'll see that.

Guest Sarin

I don't see how this could be fake. I doubt Chris Brown and Rihanna, both successful R&B/Pop stars of their own right, need more publicity. Brown can do a concert and make thousands, perhaps millions in sales tickets, and so can Rihanna. If they performed together, that's even better. There's underage drinking all over Hollywood, so him doing that is not surprising. Outside of the fact that they're huge celebrities, they're still very young and inexperienced with dating and relationships. Brown obviously has serious anger issues, and Rihanna has self-esteem issues (which is a shame - she's a beautiful, talented young woman).

Like many people out there, I'm very disappointed she forgave him for that. What he did to her was horrific and unforgivable. Now she's just another statistic, and it's sad too. She may not see this now being so young, but there are other men out there, ones who are right for her and won't physically and mentally abuse her. I too was in an abusive relationship once, though it wasn't one-sided - I fought back with fists as well. But I left, and did find someone better, one who has never laid his hands on me (not violently, anyway). Rihanna, you can too. Leave Chris. He did it once, and he WILL do it again.

Guest Ken1430262807

yes they both had awful childhood (her father was a drug dealer in if I not mistake I think her mother con her out of money once) and his father of course was a abuser. Why she is with him? I think its obvious. She believes CB is her prince. Is he? Who knows? Ppl don't know anything about their relationship before this.

I just believe this. (if this is real :sweatingbullets: ) If she likes it. I love it. She is a grown woman. She knows whats right and she knows whats wrong. If she still with him after all this then it her choice. All I really care about is that CB gets the help he needs (No I don't mean jail. When have going to jail ever helped any one?) i mean psychology. He needs a therapist and her too.

Poor babies.

edit

Mar 6 2009 1:20 PM EST

Rihanna Will Testify Against Chris Brown If Subpoenaed

'She is willing to do anything that the law requires her to do,' her lawyer tells MTV News.

By Gil Kaufman

After Chris Brown was charged with two felony counts on Thursday in connection with his alleged assault on girlfriend Rihanna, the next question became "Will Rihanna testify in the case?"

Brown, 19, was charged with assault and making criminal threats, which, if convicted, could land him more than four years in state prison. "The DAs are facing an uphill battle now if Rihanna isn't cooperating," Los Angeles defense lawyer and former prosecutor Steve Sitkoff told People magazine on Friday (March 6) about the alleged victim in the case, who reportedly reunited with Brown last weekend at a home owned by Diddy in Miami. "At this point, her cooperation can make or break the case. But the DAs may not need her if Brown is willing to strike a plea deal."

When asked if the singer is cooperating with the district attorney's office, Rihanna lawyer Donald Etra told MTV News, "At this point, she is willing to do anything that the law requires her to do. ... If subpoenaed, she will testify." Asked to confirm reports that the couple have reunited since the alleged February 8 incident, Etra said now is "neither the time nor the place to discuss their relationship."

Experts told People that prosecutors will almost certainly subpoena Rihanna as a witness but that she cannot be threatened with jail time if she refuses to take the stand.

Loyola Law School professor Stan Goldman said the DA's case could be jeopardized if Rihanna refuses to testify because her statements to police can only be used against him if she agrees to testify. Brown did not enter a plea at his arraignment on Thursday, where his lawyer, Mark Geragos, asked for a continuance in the case, postponing the singer's arraignment until April 6.

While Etra said Rihanna did not request a "no-contact" order, which would prevent Brown from talking to or spending time with her, the judge in the case did order Brown not to "annoy, harass, molest, threaten or use force or violence against anyone," which Etra said Rihanna thought was sufficient. He explained that the judge's order does not prevent the couple from having contact and that it will stay in place until either Brown or Rihanna challenges it.

Exactly how could she testify? against him? For him? What would she say? What could she say? I wouldn't allow her to say anything. i mean, she sorta jacked her the case getting back with him.

edit.

he wasn't drinking

TMZ has learned what Chris Brown was doing at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills late last night -- and it WASN'T boozing!

Sources close to the situation tell TMZ Chris was strictly there for a dinner business meeting with a man who works in the music industry.

We've also learned from multiple sources that Chris was neither served nor seen consuming an alcoholic beverage at any point in the evening.

Guest pandoras0nymph

Hmmm I read that too. But putting pressure on carotid arteries doesn't have to do with not breathing...it will make you faint though.

Anyways. She's ridiculous for going back to him and she should have ran after the car was pulled over and she got the key. Why did she just sit on it?

it would.. carotid is located on the neck right? if he's applying pressure on the area with such huge hands, he'll compress the throat which can cause obstruction.

i just couldnt understand how can she take him back? what does she need, another can of whoopass that'll land her on the hospital for months? im so sorry for the word... maybe i can understand if a guy cheats for the first time for the reason that it can be my fault as long as he never do it again. but beating the hell out of me? even my parents dont hurt me, who raised me and he would hurt me just like that? well... that is b.s.

Guest tian`tian

^ They should just say he was choking her then IMO. Why use all that technical terms (compressing her carotids)? Lol...carotids are on the neck, but on the sides, trachea is in the middle more. Eh. Anyways. It seems ridiculous if that all really happened that she would take him back so easily.

Guest pandoras0nymph

^ They should just say he was choking her then IMO. Why use all that technical terms (compressing her carotids)? Lol...carotids are on the neck, but on the sides, trachea is in the middle more. Eh. Anyways. It seems ridiculous if that all really happened that she would take him back so easily.

yes, haha.. i think its true, that thing came with the phone warrant.

Guest Amanda Plz

It's sad hearing about their family situations. I'm wondering WHERE there parents are at a time like this.

I don't think he's going to get in any trouble for this at all. I also think that eventually they'll split up and Rihanna will speak out about the abuse then. For now though, no.

Archived