Chris Brown Assaults Rhianna...

Guest Ken1430262807

Guest Ken1430262807

*updated regularly* Chris&Rhianna 2gether Again!

Chris Brown Investigated For Assault

ririchris.jpg

This is them 30 minutes to the blowout

>

( i wonder when the pictures are going to be out??? :unsure: )

update 8

Sources are reporting there was no deadly weapon involved event though the report says so. Interesting. We’re also told that folks in the LAPD Wilshire department building were snapping pics of Rihanna on the low when she was in their making her report. And no car accident report was filed, only a report pertaining to violence. Cop sources say Rih definitely had serious and obvious bruises on her face that could not be covered by makeup. She also went to Cedar-Senai hospital at some point last night.

update 7

People were wondering what happened to Chris Brown and Rihanna when they didn't attend the Red Carpet ceremony before the show began last night. Rumor had it earlier in the morning, they got into a car accident which turn into Chris Brown hitting a women which seems to be Rihanna and that is why they weren't attending the Grammys last night. Sadly, their performances had been canceled and had to be replaced by Al Green, Justin Timberlake and some other singers. The night began people watching the Grammys and kinda into it but later on in the show, people were more wondering and into what happen to Chris Brown and Rihanna. Around 10pm or 11pm last night, Chris Brown turned himself into the LAPD and was booked on a 50,000 dollar bail for hitting a women who seems like it might be Rihanna but the LAPD won't disclose the information. After the Grammys was over, Chris Brown paid his bail and left the LAPD police station. Right after that, CBS news was reporting the news on television and said the women is Rihanna and had severe bruises on her face and bite marks on her arm which might be from Chris Brown. Why would Chris Brown hit Rihanna for and even bite her? Is this the true story what happen or maybe something else going on, we don't know yet?

It's kinda sad if Chris Brown really did hit Rihanna for because then he will lose everything he works hard for and his career will go down because of this. Why do famous people have to do stupid things and ruin their career for?

credit* Music is the heart of our soul.

update 6

(If she gets back with him..... :blink:)

It is for certain Rhianna that Chris Brown assaulted!

So we’ve got the latest in the Chris Brown booking/assault incident from last night:

It has now been confirmed that Rihanna is indeed the female victim who named Chris Brown as the assailant. Chris will likely be charged with Felony Criminal Threats and may also get a Deadly Weapons charge. The crime report, which we’re trying to get our hands on right now, says “assault with a deadly weapon” and lists Robyn Fenty (Rihanna’s government name) as the victim. So much for confidentiality.

Last night, Chris posted his $50,000 bail and left the LAPD Wilshire Department Building. The whole “car accident” story, just as we said last night, was a bad PR lie by Rihanna’s PR people. Apparently this is not the first altercation Chris and Rihanna have gotten into. We’ve been told Rihanna was calling Chris several times last night after the fiasco as they’ve been having a very heated relationship lately that goes back and forth. I guess that wack cover-up story was a way to cover her richard simmons to the public if they end up staying together.

People are speculating the cause of the altercation as ranging from an STD being passed (after Rihanna was spotted with a cold sore a few weeks back), to a drunken fight that escalated way too far, to a jealous rage and fight due to another man/woman being in the picture. Interestingly, Chris has previously discussed in interviews that his stepfather was physically abusive toward his mother. Chris has also secured high powered attorney Mark Geragos, the same lawyer for Michael Jackson who helped him defeat those molestation charges.

credit* THEYBF.com

update 5

CHRIS BROWN ARRESTED ON FELONY CHARGES FOR THREATENING & ASSAULTING GIRLFRIEND RIHANNA…

Chris Brown is under investigation for alleged battery, which is why his scheduled Grammy Awards performance was cancelled last night. His performance slot was replaced by Justin Timberlake. Rihanna, who also cancelled her Grammy performance, didn’t turn up either because according to Rihanna’s people, she was involved in a “car accident”. The car accident reportedly being the incident in which she was physically assaulted by boyfriend Chris. The couple were last seen at the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy party. WOW! Read the report below:

Following the cancellation of their appearances at Sunday night’s Grammy Awards, Chris Brown and Rihanna are now facing the music.

The Los Angeles Times reports that Brown, 19, was arrested Sunday evening on suspicion of making felony criminal threats. The R&B singer turned himself in and has posted $50,000 bail.

The arrest is in connection with a reported incident involving an assault on a woman in Brown’s car at 12:30 a.m. on Sunday. The LAPD are said to have received a 911 call from a woman who identified Brown as her attacker. But when officers arrived, Brown fled the scene. The alleged victim, who sustained visible injuries is reportedly, R&B singer Rihanna. READ MORE

A Grammy representative also tells ‘The Insider and ‘TMZ’ that Rihanna’s face is covered in bruises. Rihanna is being treated for visible abrasion and bruises at Cedars. I am reading that he beat her up pretty badly. The 19-year-old has now hired famed attorney Mark Geragos (Michael Jackson, Winona Ryder, Scott Peterson). WOW! I could never imagine my C. Breezy as a woman beater, WTF!!! Domestic violence isn’t acceptable on ANY ground. I hope Rihanna is okay. This is absolutely SHOCKING! Story is still developing but I’ll keep ya’ll updated on this. New links and updates will be posted, so keep checking back on this post for the full scoop.

credit* Toyas-World.net

Video update

VIDEO

Chris Brown arrested

(i couldn't see a darn thing maybe ya'll can?)

update 4

Police Statements

bookingsheet.jpg

Booking Sheet

policestatements.jpg

new

update 3

Chris Brown has officially been booked and his bail is set at $50,000. Booking info when you read the rest…

update2

We’re told Chris has been getting prepped by his lawyers for the last few hours. And he has just turned himself in to LAPD.

update 1

Ok, here’s the low down we got from an extremely credible PR source on the ground at the Grammys. Said source tells TheYBF.com that the “car accident” story is false and is being used to throw everyone off. Rihanna is DEFINITELY the victim of domestic violence and is now pressing charges against her boyfriend Chris Brown as we speak. Early this morning while leaving Clive Davis’ party, the two got into a physical altercation in their limo and he punched Rihanna in the face. We’re told that’s when he/the limo dropped her at Hancock Park in L.A., and she ran and called 911. He left the scene and hasn’t been found since. We’re told Chris has until midnight tonight to turn himself in to LAPD. Otherwise, he will be arrested as soon as he’s spotted by an LAPD officer. We’re told Rihanna is definitely in the hospital recovering as we speak.

credit* THEYBF

new

Chris Brown on the Run?

Chris Brown is being investigated by the LAPD for an alleged assault on a female.

“The identity of the victim will not be released,” Officer April Harding tells People. “Any victim who’s involved in a domestic violence incident is entitled to confidentiality.”

Around 12:30 a.m. on Sunday, Chris and an unnamed woman were arguing inside of a vehicle when suddenly things turned violent. According to TMZ, the woman suffered visible injuries and identified Chris as her attacker.

The LAPD say they received a 911 call reporting the disturbance. “If police locate Brown, yes, he’s subject to arrest,” Officer Harding added.

Earlier Saturday night, Chris and girlfriend Rihanna were at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy Gala in Beverly Hills. Rihanna’s rep says, “Rihanna is well. Thank you for concern and support.”

On Sunday afternoon, one JJ reader had this report about the disturbance.

Both Chris and Rihanna were supposed to hit the red carpet and perform at the Grammys. Both will not be in attendance tonight. A Grammy rep says Rihanna’s face is slightly bruised and adds, “We have just been informed that Rihanna will not be attending tonight’s 51st Annual Grammy Awards. We’re sorry she is unable to join us this evening.”

credit* JJ

also other sources

TMZ

theybf

riri2.jpg

riri.jpg

Rumor Mill

someone friend told them this but i'm posting it because i've seen this several times. So.. take what you want

HIS IS WHAT HAPPENED,CHRIS AND RI WERE HEADING BACK TO THE HOTEL,RI WASEN’T SUPPOSED TO BE GOING BACK TO THE HOTEL WITH CHRIS BECAUSE THEY ARE BROKEN UP.RI HAS A TEMPER,SHE’S EXTREMLY JEALOUS.THIS ISEN’T THE FIRST TIME THEY HAVE FOUGHT,CHRIS NEVER HITS HER ONLY PUSHES HER AWAY WHEN SHE’S TRYING TO BEAT UP ON HIM ,HE’S HAD MARKS ON HIS FACE AND BODY BUT HE FORGAVE HER AND MOVED PASSED IT.LAST NIGHT IN THE LIMO WAS NO DIFFERENCE,SHE CONFRONTED CHRIS ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN HER BEST FRIEND TOLD HER ABOUT AND WHEN CHRIS BRUSHED HER OFF SHE GOT MAD AND STARTED PUSHING HIM AND SLAPPED HIM,HE GRABBED HER ARM AND TOLD HER TO “CHILL THE **** OUT”,SHE GOT MORE UPSET AND JUST STARTED WHALING ON HIM HE PUSHED HER,THATS WHEN SHE STARTED TO SCREAM FOR THE LIMO DRIVER TO STOP AND LET HER OUT THATS WHEN SHE CALLED THE POLICE,WE ALL GOT OUT HE LIMO AND CHRIS AND HIS BODYGUARD LEFT.RI IS FINE SHE WAS JUST REALLY UPSET,MEL AND RI WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND SHE’S BACK AT HE HOTEL,CHRIS NEVER HIT HER,IT’S ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING.CHRIS WOULD NEVER HURT HER,WATCH WHEN SHE CALMS DOWN,THIS STORY WILL DISAPPEAR AND THEY’LL BE A STATEMENT CLEARING ALL THIS CRAP UP .

another rumor

Treat this next one as strictly RUMOURS for now, but I just got a call saying the female in question possibly had her jaw broken. I repeat once again that this is rumours for now. What we do know is Chris Brown had an altercation in the car, assaulted the unidentified female(possibly Rihanna) and she called 911. When police arrived they found her distraught with visible injuries and Chris Brown had fled the scene.

credit* The prophet

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mz-Descamento86

Ok im hearing too many stories.

One of my friends went down to the staple center to watch the stars enter the red carpet and they "heard" from different people down that way that chris hit her because he asked about herpes? Supposedly she gave him herpes?

http://www.industryfinest.com/blogs/hip-ho...on-her-lip.html

Then I heard that Chris broke her jaw and gave her a black eye.

Somebody please come out with the full story lol

Guest Ken1430262807

^ Maybe not "girls" but what the freak?

Since when did Rhianna have herpes o_o

good lawd.

She has a cold sore on her lip tahts been there for weeks. Thats a type of herpes. Nothing to give a person a blk eye or broken jaw over (supposedly)

rihanna2-1.jpg

Guest baby-swts

Chris turns himself in

0208_chris_brown_v2_ex.jpg

We've just learned Chris Brown has just turned himself in to the LAPD.

Chris is being investigated by the LAPD for an alleged domestic violence felony battery that occurred early this morning near Hancock Park in L.A.

According to the female victim -- who cops refuse to identify -- she and Chris got into an argument which turned violent. Cops say when they arrived to the scene, Brown had split, but the woman had "visible injuries and identified Brown as her attacker."

Brown and his girlfriend Rihanna were together earlier last night, attending Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party -- and both canceled their scheduled performances at tonight's event.

Guest tomodachi_usagi

he hit rhianna on a previous account i believe one of the reports said. but it was escalated to a felony charge when he hit the mystery woman.

Guest Mz-Descamento86

he hit rhianna on a previous account i believe one of the reports said. but it was escalated to a felony charge when he hit the mystery woman.

Ive heard he has hit her previous times. But I thought it was lies and rumors

But If he has hit her and if he did beat her up today then he needs help

And she should have left after the 1st time he hit her. I dont understand women like that, dont they watch lifetime?

Guest machiavelli_paganini

abusive relationships are known for their parasitic quality. you know you should leave but you just can't. you love him too much, you feel inadequate, you're in denial etc

Wow, this is some pretty big news.

Whether or not he hit Rihanna, he still hit a girl so that's going to screw up his image or whatever real big.

Archived