[drama Japan 2009] ゴーストフレンズ Ghost Friends

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest iluvjin

At the moment only two episode have been release, you can find them here.

Thanks!! I'll watch it this weekend!! It seems that it is very interesting!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juju<3.

i watched the first epi. its` not as horror as i think it was ^^. pretty funny and cute (:

but well` just have to see about that ;_; pretty good so far <3

Guest aruna_irani

I watch the first episodes already and getting to stick to it now. It's funny and light drama..I love it.

well i watched the 1st episode and liked it a lot... though i dont think the main guy is handsome, yet he's sweet...

and this dorama reminds me of ghost whisperer....

anywayy i'm waiting for 2nd episodes soft subsss

Guest MiuKitty

Ikemen is doing hard sub for this series. You can download the standard and the high definition version here if you prefer faster Mega Upload over torrents. Where are you guys finding the soft sub version? I looka t D-Addicts and there no Soft sub for this series.

http://www.phimworld.com/2009/04/ghost-fri...apan-drama.html

I watch it and it's great. Love super natural and ghost movies. B

What can I say..even the first epsiodes is promising..I can't wait for more,..hehe

Saki was extremely cute there..

I love how Nissy act too but so much differ than himself and the previous drama..

Oh my Nissy..lol

Guest nam202

i watched up to ep 3 in korean subtitles. somehow, it comes out faster than english subs lol.

i didnt know anyone in this show... which is totally lame..

nishijima takahiro(kaito) is absolute luv-candy. lol

how could i not have known about this beautiful boii? lol

also, i dl'ed every album AAA ever came out with, just so i could hear Ta sing. lol.

i wasnt really feeling the show for the first ep, but as i watched ep2 i was hooked.

lol, ep3 got me real hooked.

its awesome. i recommend it. ^^

I watched the newest episode last night in NHK. She was helping that lady who wanted to join the singing contest for the person she love. It was rather sweet for Kaito to help her as well. Seems like the other ghost is getting jealous of their closeness. The next episode looks promising. Their both going on a date ;)

Guest choco-late

I know how many people weren't looking forward to this drama, you can tell by the ratings. But I think it's fun to watch and first episode doesn't really look that good but as I kept watching it I'm totally addicted to this drama.

I can't wait for episode 4 to be release in Chinese subtitles.

I want to see how Asuka and Kaito relationship develops. Nissy is such a cutie in the drama.....

Guest tranniee_x

hmm... looks like a drama worth watching (=

the girl looks rather familiar... does anyone know what other dramas shes in?

Archived