[drama Japan 2009] ゴーストフレンズ Ghost Friends

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Last night's Episode 5 was rather cute. Asuka and Kaito were helping these two childhood friends get closer together. The date was fun, but I'm getting worried, seems like Kaito is losing his strength or something. I hope Asuka and Kaito would get together. They look so nice together, even if he is a ghost. <_<

Anyways I want to share this news from Japantoday.com its kinda old but its rather sweet for Takahiro to give Saki chocolates during Valentines. They must have an awesome chemistry together.. I starting to love this pair :P

Takahiro-Nishijima-2.gif20071212_397427.jpg

Saki Fukuda, Takahiro Nishijima to star in ghostly love story

Wednesday 18th March, 07:00 AM JST

TOKYO —

Actress Saki Fukuda, 18, and singer Takahiro Nishijima, 22, attended a press event this week at NHK’s studio in Shibuya, along with other members of the cast of the network’s upcoming drama “Ghost Friends.” It is the first time for Nishijima, member of J-pop group AAA, to appear in a drama and the first time for Fukuda to play a leading role in one.

Fukuda plays Asuka, a high school girl who starts to see ghosts after she is in a car accident, and tries to help them with their unfulfilled wishes. She meets a young guy, played by Nishijima, who has the same ability. He turns out to be a ghost who has descended to the human world to pursue the ghost of his former lover. Asuka tries to help him in his pursuit but finds herself falling for him in the process.

The pair spoke to each other softly at times during the press conference, and Fukuda revealed she had received chocolates from Nishijima on Valentine’s Day. Actress- comedian Tomochika, 35, who also appears in the drama, said: “Those two get along too well! I’m a bit jealous about it!” Actress-singer Nana Katase, 27, and actor- singer Fuyuki Moto, 57, also appear in the drama and attended the event.

“Ghost Friends” will air on Thursday nights at 8 p.m. starting April 2.

credits to Japantoday

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gesh!! I wonder when ep 2 will be subbed with eng sub and be online... It's takes forever, the first ep was subbed and added like two weeks AGO??! =/.... I wonder if the eng sub team forgot aboout this serie.

I really wants to watch more, the main girl and ghost boy is so cute together!<3

Anyone who knows if the eng sub one for ep 2 is out somewhere, please let me know, thanks!

Baby.Pham

Ikemen Subbing has taken on this project. ^^ In terms of episode two, they're nearly done. You can check for subbing info at this site: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/Ikemen_Subbing

Hope this helped. ^^

Oh thanks for letting me know, it's feels better to know that actually some subteam are working on with this serie..

Ah I'm thankful to those subbers, and can't wait to see more of these two cuties^^

Guest cheonhee

I love the way Saki nod her head in the first episodes..

she nod her head twice ^^

first for the ghost on the street..

second to her mother../

kawaii

Guest cholo

subbers rocked! a big thanks to all the subbers of this drama.

some pics ive found from the official website

anq_05_01.jpg

anq_05_02.jpg

photo01.jpg

Guest blaise7259

i watched the first episode and i like it.

i think the main girl is really good but i dont really like the boy

but maybe he'll grow on me

Guest K_a_n

Actually it sounds more like a shoujo since there was a similar story I heard of from a manga where a girl is able to see ghosts and sees this one ghost whom she eventually develops feelings for. Finally something interesting that I can attempt to watch!

hehe, so i just finished watching episode one. this drama has been out for a while though .. i just can't watch unless it has subs, and HQ, lolol.

anyway, i think it's cuuuute!

ghost boy .. or kaito, lol, is adorable. his lips are like O___O; in a good way ahaha

bwaha i can't wait until i see the actual romantic feelings in the later episodes! it's bound to be cute haha

i feel like i'm gonna end up really liking this drama
:)

hehe..seems that Nissy gained more fans now ^^

I love Nissy in delicious gakuin and this drama..it's different side of Nissy that we saw..

so do Saki..in LIFE she was so evil and bad until we gonna hate her so much but here..aww adorable.

cute pair.

i just finished episode 2 with subs, its so good! ANd i actually downlaoded the raw cause i wanted to see more asuka&kaito moments. lol xD im such a loser D;

does anyone know where i can get the themesong? its so good <3

nvm, i found it (:

Guest Yunho<3

This might seem sad to me since he a ghost and they can't be together.

But i give it a try.

Archived