[drama Japan 2009] ゴーストフレンズ Ghost Friends

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -qtp

I missed last night's episode 06, but anyways thanks for sharing the sub version of ep 02. ;) The ending song is Aitai by the duo Yuzu right? It is a nice song, it goes very well with the drama.

do you mind story-telling what happened in eppy 5? =DD

do you mind story-telling what happened in eppy 5? =DD

--> well my Japanese isn't so good but here's what I understood :sweatingbullets: but episode 05 is about this 3 childhood friends, 2 boys and one girl. The ghost friend wanted to help his two remaining friends get together, you know to take a step to be more than friends. So Kaito and Asuka helps him, and the two friends. They go on a double date ^_^ and it seems that Misora, the other ghost is getting jealous of Kaito and Asuka's closeness (i think) then she posseses the woman whom the two were helping she tells them that she's getting married. So Asuka tells the other guy about the situation and encourages him to tell her his feelings. In the end, there was no real wedding just the woman in wearing a wedding dress and yeah i think he told her his feelings. The ghost friend finally found his peace and moved on.. :sweatingbullets: I hope this helps..

Everyone~

For those who watch Ghost Friends in RAW form, I just found a site that has ep. 6 uploaded. Again, since it's RAW, no subs. >.<

http://youtubetvdoramadouga.blog111.fc2.co...entry-1818.html

As the sixth episode is not up on d-addicts (that I know of) yet, perhaps this will satisify this week's Ghost Friends requirement? ^.^

--> oh wow, thanks for posting. I just watched it, a good episode for Mother's Day since it evolves on the ghost named Iz-mie (I think) who is the mother of Asuka's classmate, Nao. Seems like Misora is getting stubborn, and Kaito has little time left. But the next episode! Icannot wait!! I'm seeing wonderful Kaito x Asuka moments.

Guest xdeathberry

I really like this series so far, but I have a question.

Kaito said he was possessing a human body, correct?

So.. would that mean that the body he's using is actually of a real human? Or not?

So, if that's the case.. how does that work?

I mean, when he was looking at his ex-girlfriend's homepage with pictures of him... he looks the same.

If he's possesing a human, how can he make the human body look like his dead self?

You'd think they'd change that detail.

classicmood.: ohh that's the pics for the next episode! and my fave, in the first one Asuka confessed to Kaito. Thanks for sharing.

xdeathberry: well, I think he did mention that he has already crossed over and he is sent back to retrieve Misora (who is creating havoc in the normal world) granted he is able to use his old body its like some kind of rule (its a little hazy about this part), normal people can see him and he acts like himself. But i think there is a time limit to it since he tends to get weak every once in awhile.

xdeathberry Yea I think lee-chan is right. He's not just possessing some random body. He was granted

permission to return as himself. I'm also wondering why they didn't tie up some loose ends here. If he was

brought back to life as if he never died (like how he still works at the web design place and everyone acts normal

to him etc), but records of his death still exist (when they searched up that article online about him dying). But yea

I think that either he was granted something like a doll that looks like him, appears human etc and his soul possessed it

or his body since it was in the cold morgue was his vessel (I doubt this though cause than the body would be missing).

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

i really lovee this drama among all the japanese drama i had watch...

its really nice....

i remembered he said he was possessing his own body and were allowed to b in the earth for some times...

i really hope he could be with asuka...^_^

Guest K_a_n

Eagerly awaiting the episode 3 subbed...looks like it's already getting really good by episode 6. The guy is starting to appear as cute in my eyes. xD

Archived