[drama Japan 2009] ゴーストフレンズ Ghost Friends

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest vspirit

LoL. Haha, well, I personally feel that he pulled off most parts well enough. True, there were certain parts here and there (in this show. that is) that have room for improvement. Still, I think he has potential and with more time and practice, his performance will improve.

Apparently, though, he pulled off his role as Yu in Love Exposure flawlessly (though I've yet to watch it for myself) so I suppose that maybe, in his case, it also sort of depends on the director he's working with.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minilight1080

Kaito and Asuka did NOT end up together at the end right? I am still waiting for subs but I just want to know some spoilers but in the end did he even like asuka at all? From based on what I read on this forum, I kinda dont want to watch finale I don't want to see Kaito gone. I love Kaito and Asuka together.

Guest vspirit

^This post might hold the answer you're looking for.

Whichever the ending, I'd watch it til the end if I were you. Lotsa stuff revealed that'll make you go "Whoa, I see..." and "Aww...". (=

Guest minilight1080

^^ ok thanks..I am still waiting for the subs but I kinda watch the raw version I sorta understand a bit if I am guessing what they said correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived