Title (English): Ghost Friends

Format: Renzoku

Genre: Horror, fantasy, comedy

Episodes: 10

Broadcast network: NHK

Broadcast period: 2009-Apr-02 to 2009-Jun-04

Air time: Thursday 20:00

Synopsis

Fukuda plays a high schooler who can see ghosts as a result of a car accident. The story follows her growth as she interacts with the spirits she meets, and even falls in love with a young male ghost named Kaito (Nishijima Takahiro).

Cast

Fukuda Saki as Asuka

Nishijima Takahiro as Kaito

Okada Yoshinori

Iriyama Noriko

Misaki Ayame (水崎綾女)

Kawakubo Takuji

Shibuya Asuka

Irie Jingi

Katase Nana

Tomochika

Moto Fuyuki

Wanibuchi Haruko (鰐淵晴子)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest incomplete.

Fukuda Saki's new drama? Honestly, I hate horror, but I might as well try this though, cause there's a word fantasy and comedy after it. XP *added on the list*

how much of a horror is it? like gruesome horror? or like horror because its the concept? i would watch it, its just that im a chicken mini cooper

• 2 months later...
Guest sungified

I wonder if anyone's going to sub this. It sounds so interesting and I love both leads. It's already airing, right? xD I'll just watch the raw for now, if there's any to begin with.

Guest shiningstar153

I just watched the first two episodes. :lol: And I'm currently really interested in it.

Some people mentioned that it was a horror drama? Um....From what I've seen, the only element of "horror" I get from the drama is the presence of ghosts. ^^

Looking forward to this week's episode~

Guest cheonhee

uwaa...interesting. I can't wait for the subbed and all. I love something that come with that genre. If only Seto Koji was in this..waaa :D

Reading the plot, it seems interesting, im going to try this drama out. falling in love with a ghost -.- never works out right? ill be so chicken out! hahas

just to let people know .. episode 1 sub is out on d-addicts.

Edit:

I watched the first episode and it seems good so far, its nothing scary at all, i find it actually cute (:

I wanna watch episode 2 already, this is getting good!

Guest xGLAMOUR

I just watched it days ago.

It's okay, nothing really special but I'll keep watching it to see where it goes ;D

Guest aymei

Okay, so it's not a "horror" drama where things pop out and bloody/deformed ghosts appear right?

Cause if it is, I'll pee my pants.

I'm gonna watch it after I type this...

EDIT: just got done watching the first episode, I really liked it. No horror at all, I'm excited for the upcoming episodes.

I don't think it's that kind of a horror movie...but i'm just guessing based on the synopsis...

I'm going to watch it now, lol. ^-^ Seems interesting.

Edit:

WOAH, wait, wait, wait...Kaito doesn't look like a ghost...

Yes, it is pretty interesting... ^-^

Archived