327308_20097281628481.jpg

Credit :: Blog NEVER + uknowbaidu + tvxqdreamland

Please Take out with full credits & Not Hotlink NaKa ^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

Whoa. Changmin in a drama too? I hope that's not true O_O Their group activities are going to be severely damaged! D:

Guest miss_h

What the heck is going on here?! Looks like they caught drama fever!

MAX CHANGMIN, CHOSEN AS MAIN CHARACTER IN DRAMA "PARADISE MEADOW"

A Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment Joint Collaboration

----

can changmin act??

He can... to some extend...

Changmin is the type of kid who do good at the thing he was designated too. He may look he is not determined but once you given him the task he will executed it. I just can't wait to see Changmin do in the drama cause you know he look stunning with minimal make up and in moving motion. Time for people to see his real beauty and his acting talent...

BTW, it seem like a good drama in the making. I like the people behind this drama. The resume looks good (I like almost ever works the made). I hope they make something that will accomodate Changmin and his 'raw' acting.

--

So, this is a year to venture their solo activity huh... I have a feeling that next week we will hear about Junsu solo project, and I hope that it will be a musical works.

--

@fobbiyo: Why do you think that Changmin solo act will effect the group activity?? (I am genuinely asking here, not judging :) ).

I believe they will have none after a-nation with the release of Color:Melody and Harmony (unless I am mistaken). Maybe a little break from each other is good for the group. They will comeback with new experience and new material to work with.

--

edit:

regarding the anti fans article, am I the only one who is smiling in here??? We know that cassie will not gonna do that to Japan artist and bigeast is too classy to do a nasty joke like that.

J-pop is full with crackastic rumor. I am just smiling cause the gossip reporter start to make a news of DBSK there. Can I take it as a compliment instead?? hehehehehehehehee :lol:

Guest jer_sweety

So much news coming out this past week! ^^

Solo Projects

So YunHo's drama rumour was true afterall...

Good for leadersshi! Ara is so pretty and it'll be like a Hug reunion! Lol

I thought hoped Colors was going to be a group song but Soulmate did great from what I could hear of the live version. Can't wait for the HQ.

I still stand by what I said about overworking the boys, but seeing how things seem to be going, I think there's a likelihood that group projects will be on hold? What with JaeChun in Japan for Colors, YunHo's drama and the rumoured JunSu album. I'm guessing if that doesn't happen, MinSu will be the two appearing in SJ's movie. :unsure:

It'll be weird. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't in the slightest uneasy about it all. But of course I'm not freaking out about it. I'd rather the solo projects than a mini-album. :phew:

Was this what JaeJoong meant when he said something along the lines of "Things may change after this, but we hope you can still support us!" on the TSC tour?

Yes i think so, maybe this is what jaejae meant with his statement during their TSC tour...

I was thinking about it also when i heard it before that he said something like that on their TSC tour....

I think they already knew about it and that's maybe the reason why jaejae was being so emotional

and cried many times on their TSC concerts... You know him, he didn't want to be separated with his

member for so long... lol... :D :D But let's be positive with their solo projects, it's time for them to grow on their

own and let's support them instead.

I am so happy that Minnie get the role, i just hope this is true though. Because i don't want to see him

doing nothing while the others are busy with their own solo/duet projects... And i'm praying that there

will still be more group projects of them until the end of the year.... Go minnie... FIGHTING!!!!

Guest Me-'N-yOO

So, this is a year to venture their solo activity huh... I have a feeling that next week we will hear about Junsu solo project, and I hope that it will be a musical works.

--

@fobbiyo: Why do you think that Changmin solo act will effect the group activity?? (I am genuinely asking here, not judging :) ).

I believe they will have none after a-nation with the release of Color:Melody and Harmony (unless I am mistaken). Maybe a little break from each other is good for the group. They will comeback with new experience and new material to work with.

@miss_h

I agree that havina a short break from each other for another activities will bring DBSK good rather than what many may fear.

It's like you work out of your comfort zone...They'll get to learn new things, meet new people and have what they've learned applied to what're doing...

Still they're DBSK ne^^

Guest blackelement_ice

What the heck is going on here?! Looks like they caught drama fever!

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...seems like our boys will be proving their acting skills...how i love this soo much...still i hope, they will take a good care of their health....group activity?? i think they must be preparing something for us, that they keep it hussh hussh right...these boys *MEN??*....haaahahahha...

------------------------------------

regarding the antis act, i mean...thats totally foolish...which i hope non bigeast and cassies did it

yeaaaaah...i dont think so,

dbsk/thsk released too many *TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAANYYYYYYYY* things right now

spending money just to display anger on others, is plain stupid....it be better keep the money and buy dbsk goodies

but still, maybe it was done by the girl and dbsk anti....you know...just to stir things up, making people afraid of showing their likeness towards dbsk, which will also give bad name to dbsk...could actually be the real mission of that person...demnit!

Guest jiajiaaa

Hello everyone! ALL ABOUT DBSK3 can be watched in region 1 and 3 right? Is Singapore region 1??? Answer me please I need to know!!!

I have mixed feelings about the boys having separate promotions and all :/ I MISS THE 5 OF THEM!!! ):

Guest cephrenes

[DISCUSSION]

I seldom post here but today I have the urge to do so :D

There is this radio station in my country which has this programme about acapella.

I've listened to it quite a few times but those acapella that the dj chose to play doesn't appeal to me.

It was always lacking in some ways either the main vocal was not good enough or the harmonization wasn't good enough and it was then that I found out it was only DBSK's acapella that gave me goosebumps no matter how many times I've listen to it.

So, I would like to start a discussion about our boys' acapella.

Have you ever let any non-fans listened to their acapella and if you did, what are their reaction towards it?

In my case, I've never let any non-fan listened to their acapella before because my friends just doesn't seem to be interested in them so I don't want to be so hardcore trying to push them to listen :D

Hello everyone! ALL ABOUT DBSK3 can be watched in region 1 and 3 right? Is Singapore region 1??? Answer me please I need to know!!!

I have mixed feelings about the boys having separate promotions and all :/ I MISS THE 5 OF THEM!!! ):

Singapore is region 3

Guest achilless

I don’t like this.

3 of 5 have solo activities, they’re not DBSK.

I love them because they always stand in the same stage, always sing and have a promotion together.

And what can i say now???… Disappointed

What happen with SM?? I don’t want to see they become 2nd Shinhwa.

any one posted this?

Yoochun & his Yeongpil huyng

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8098/21506615.gif

credit to mickyfan

I really love his smile here ><

I've never seen this pic., it's so sweet (:

The high expectations for yunho's drama make me happy but also worried...It's his first full-length drama as main protagonist, so I'm hoping that noone will be disappointed or talk bad about yunho's acting skills :(

Oh, and thanks so much GOE;SS for subbing the drama!!! HQ Subs are the best xD

Lol, every day there seems to be a knew sensation...now it's time for Changmin's drama? TVXQ can start their own club...an acting club where JJ teaches them how to do it xD I hope though that these solo projects will not last too long, maybe till the end of the year? I shouldn't have read so many breakup!fanfics yesterday, now i can't be really happy about their solo-projects xD

Guest Kim_le_le

I don’t like this.

3 of 5 have solo activities, they’re not DBSK.

I love them because they always stand in the same stage, always sing and have a promotion together.

And what can i say now???… Disappointed

What happen with SM?? I don’t want to see they become 2nd Shinhwa.

Don't so selfish. They're idols, right ? So developing the career is their wish, and movie is another area they want to learn. They don't have another choice, b/c its SM's plan. As a fan, you have to cheer them. How do you feel if their movies are fall ?

Guest badstar

Nobody answered my question. hahaha.

The photobook in the dvd is not the same "Please be Mine" photobook right?? :lol:

Changmin in a drama??? SERIOUSLY????

I really don't know how to react to this. All I'm thinking now is why can't SM just put them into one drama?? THAT WOULD BE SUPER DUPER AWESOME!!!

Guest SiXeLa

Can some1 plz help me. I wanna pre-order the AADBSK 3 DVD but not sure what region i'm in. What region does Malaysia use?

Plz reply.

My word, some people need to loosen up, so they're all going solo for one thing or another. So what? They've been a solid five for years it won't hurt and will certainly be interesting to see them work on their own. To be honest, I'm quite gobsmacked that some people are saying that they're disappointed in SM - I mean seriously; tell me what they've done wrong? :huh: Personally I cannot wait too see all their dramas. Saying that, I'm quite surprised Changmin is now casted, and cannot wait, even more so Yunho to see this boy in a drama. Aside from those two there's also JJ's HP in Oct.

AADBSK3: Never really payed much attention to this but WOW at that list. It's so tempting to the point where I don't even care about how much is costs.

Guest eunsook

Changmin main character in Paradise Mokjang..

Oh..wow. I never thought Changmin would act in a drama. Way to go Changmin! We will support you to the end..and Yunho also^^

Yunho back in Korea

I think they will start filming ince Yunho's back in Korea..I think they've started now..wah! oppa Fighting!

Can some1 plz help me. I wanna pre-order the AADBSK 3 DVD but not sure what region i'm in. What region does Malaysia use?

Plz reply.

Malaysia is in Region 3..We're in South East Asia..

To make it less spamish I want to share some YJ moments..missing this couple lately~

5_kes4528-1.gif

6_kes4528.gif

36-3.gif

credit : Naver

Archived