[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Kementari88

hi hi

I'm back with some more vids.

These vids are to show how popular THSK is in Japan.

It's actually a Fanaccount about THSK fans.

I hope you like it!

Please excuse my fangirling in the vids.

I took a vid of the Shoukoto Voice Strap I had to show you how funny it is!! I'm not sure if it has been shared yet. I can't stop playing with it!!.

And this is the message THSK did for the people who went to the Showcase 002 (has it been shared?)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*1 東方神起 「Stand by U」29,278

thank you for sharing. :D thats so cool they got another no.1 on the daily charts. Its probably because of the tokyo dome. :D SBU is such a beautiful song i am glad they did well with it. Congrats boys! now get some rest!

Guest wheekhleine

I agree with you, even hardcore metal artists get drunk and jump on eachothers as fanservice to make the girls scream, and we all now that fanservice is just fanservice :P

I was reacting to her comment just because she seemed to say that the fact of being gay was 'wrong' and i felt that it was pretty rude, that's all.

I actually like all the pairings, but since yunho is my fave, i like to see him interacting with other members the most, I can't wait for the new couple talks in AADBSK3 ^^

Thanks to everyone for all the fancams, i guess they are going to release a dvd y/y?

The red ocean is so amazing, And the blue lights were awesome too.

4minutegirl: Yunho looks fine to me, maybe he just lost some weight because of their hectic schedule and the dome stress, but i think everythin will be fine from now on ^^

hi sanya.. I would like to clear this up. I NEVER said on my post that being gay was wrong. Actually almost all of my friends are gay/bi sexuals and I accept them for what they are.. I just said it's a disrespect to the artist to make fics and pictures about them being gay.. So before saying I'm being rude please read my post first carefully..

and some of the people I know of who makes this gayness pics and fics are more focused on every caption they could get to prove that they are a couple in real life than merely focusing on their talents and music..

and let me just explain this from my post:

"I know it's their own prerogative but I think before doing anything, the fans (I don't know if I should consider calling them a fan) should know it's EFFECT.."

----because "a lot of them".....I said "a lot" not "all" (who believe they are real couple) call us, who think it's just a fanservice, an anti.. :o how could they call us anti??.. If I don't agree with this "REAL Couple" am I an ANTI??

Hi, I wanna ask a question :)

How does the guys choose which part they wanna sing in a song?

I forgot in which interview that they said it, but basically when they have a new song, they will experiment with it. They'll try different harmonization between the members and later on decided which combination is the best for the song. So in a sense it's trial and error :D. But I believe that they will take the song writer and producer recommendation in consideration too ^^.

Guest chyna

I took a vid of the Shoukoto Voice Strap I had to show you how funny it is!! I'm not sure if it has been shared yet. I can't stop playing with it!!.

hahaha that was hilarious!XD I can recognize junsu's ukyangkyang after his shoyu koto.. and of course chun's sexy shoyu koto~ :D

Guest Senorita_

[News] Tohoshinki as The 1st at ORICON Chart, Beated The Top Crowned Idol Aramini cooperohoshinki is Ended to Beat Arashi for Oricon Daily Chart

According to the report released on July 6th by Japan Oricon Chart, Tohoshinki’s single “Stand by U” which became the 2nd place before finally beated Japan idol Arashi and is crowned as the king of daily chart.

Released on July 1st on the same day as Tohoshinki, with more than 10,000 copies sold, Arashi was ranked first and Tohoshinki followed straight behind at second. However, thanks to the unfolding effect of Dome concert on July 4th and 5th, finally today Tohoshinki got his Daily Chart 1st.

SM Entertainment agency spokeperson said, “Today on Oricon Daily Chart, Tohoshinki is confirmed as No. 1. This is one opportunity to see how popular Tohoshinki in Japan.”

Tohoshinki’s single sales is rising to exceed 30,000 copies.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

------------

Congrats to the boys :) They have done it again and risen to 1st place. Avex did make the right decision to release SBU on the same day as Arashi. Now that they have topped them today, it goes to show how well-known they are now :)

Guest joecesjohncual@yahoo.com

[News] Tohoshinki as The 1st at ORICON Chart, Beated The Top Crowned Idol Aramini cooperohoshinki is Ended to Beat Arashi for Oricon Daily Chart

According to the report released on July 6th by Japan Oricon Chart, Tohoshinki’s single “Stand by U” which became the 2nd place before finally beated Japan idol Arashi and is crowned as the king of daily chart.

Released on July 1st on the same day as Tohoshinki, with more than 10,000 copies sold, Arashi was ranked first and Tohoshinki followed straight behind at second. However, thanks to the unfolding effect of Dome concert on July 4th and 5th, finally today Tohoshinki got his Daily Chart 1st.

SM Entertainment agency spokeperson said, “Today on Oricon Daily Chart, Tohoshinki is confirmed as No. 1. This is one opportunity to see how popular Tohoshinki in Japan.”

Tohoshinki’s single sales is rising to exceed 30,000 copies.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

WOW!!!

WAHAHA..

TVXQ BEATED ARASHI!!!

WELL.. NOW..

I CONSIDER THEM AS THE PRINCESS OF POP!!!

WAHAHAH..

I LOVE RED OCEAN AND BLUE SEA!

Guest esmiux

[...]

and some of the people I know of who makes this gayness pics and fics are more focused on every caption

they could get to prove that they are a couple in real life than merely focusing on their talents and music..[...]

I think if you didn't use the word 'gayness' (is that even a word? lol) people wouldn't feel offended and you wouldn't come off

as an intolerant/homophobic? Just my humble observation.

I'm rooting for the boys to hit the 200K mark for their first week. Since the Tokyo Dome Version of Stand By You

will be on sale on the 7th on Mumo, maybe the sales will increase quickly enough to hit it before the weekly chart in Oricon is updated?

(when is the Weekly chart published, by the way?)

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but there's a '4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME'

for sale at the bigeast shop. I don't know japanese so I'm not sure what are the special contents for the Bigeast version?

I was going to pre-order from there but its 5,800 Yen + shipping o.O; .... So idk, if the contents aren't really THAT special

I'll just get it from CdJapan LOL D:

Anyone has any info or can translate this?

- Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

No bashing, I'm just curious.

This question is interesting and quite different from other qns usually posted, so imma answer this. XD

My answer is 9095 & 9096.. :P Sorry JJ! I really love all your other self-composed songs, but these are the only tvxq songs I can't stand. ><

I've never wanted to skip a tvxq song before.. but I don't know when it always came to 9095 and 9096.. I just want to skip it! :sweatingbullets: I guess it's just really not to my liking.. :x

Minnie Endorsing Colonize

cre: dnbn

OMG *swoons*...

Thanks for sharing!

Congrats to the boys for getting no.1! They actually surpassed Arashi.. even though it's with extreme promotions (TD Concert), it's still something! <3

Guest ma99ie

OMGOSH I WANT THIS!!!!!!

It's sooo awesome!!! Do you know if any of the online stores will sell it anytime soon????? It's.. how do you say... timeless? Heheheh

I'm so in love with the red and blue ocean - this is how much the fans love our boys. Seeing that love makes me feel - it's indescribable! =]

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TOKYO UPDATES!! AND YAYYYY FOR ORICON #1!!!! I'm so glad our boys have made it so far!

- Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

For me, it's Box In The Ship and KTBS. And Triangle and Rainbow. don't know why, but as much as I love our boys.. these just.. Sigh.

Edit:

FOR THE DBSK FANGIRLS:

Keep fangirling!!! We are a force to be reckoned with and we all know that DBSK is not just famous for their physical appearances. I read somewhere once that DBSK was the most overrated and underrated bands ever - overrated because they seemed to be popular just because they were good-looking, but UNDERRATED because vocally, they're one of the strongest groups out there!!

Guest chyna

has this been shared yet?

[FANCAM] 090704 4th Live Tour TSC Tokyo Dome - Break Up the Shell (Jaejoong!!!)

i Would just like to comment about jj's dancing.. at first when you look at the boys it might seem that jj is not so much a good dancer when he is beside yunho or junsu, but when you watch this video (jj focus), when you get to watch ONLY HIM, you'll soon realize that he is really up to par with the other members. REALLY, he's a great dancer!^^

credits to ikemenjae5 @ youtube

Guest JJ.biased

------------

omg!!! I am so happy... DBSK IS reaching their goals completely !!! everything they hoped for.... happened!!! Omgsh So happy ^_______^ lets celebrate dear friends hehehe

Guest BoojaeWifey

for me..

its from tvxq first album, will you be my girlfriend.

>.<

and lately i cant stand Stand by U. i know i know, i'm like the only person here who didnt listen to SBU up to the last note..and wasurenaide, gaah, i just hate break up songs>.>;;

Guest min_60

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

Congrats to the boys :D For now they're on the daily chart, beating Arashi. It won't be long before they're on the number 1 weekly charts beating other popular groups. Give them more time, they're gonna achieve it.

Guest tohoblaq

When do I feel most proud of DBSK...

When they receive a big award and they hug each other tightly immediately. This is my favourite moments of DBSK. No matter how big of an artist they have become, they never forgot their roots. And they always thank everyone sincerely from the bottom of their hearts. I really cried when they got the Best Album award last year from MKMF.

And now, I couldn't be more proud looking at the RED OCEAN and BLUE SEA. I feel like crying again!

Guest shineecockroach

Reread my post. I wasn't attacking anybody for liking DBSK for their looks. I was just stating a fact that a fangirl seemed to have missed. No need to be so defensive when nobody was criticizing you to begin with.

Pay more attention to your own post. You clearly said a teenager [the person you were quoting] that wasn't able to have fangirl moments (over looks) was a "sad" person.

You should honestly read the post of the person I replied to first before you go off on me and put words in my mouth.

That's sad. and You're sad. are two completely different things. I said the former and not the latter, you are twisting my words into completely different ideas and that is not how a healthy argument should be made so I'm going to do the right thing and just stop replying to you. If you still insist on arguing then PM me.

Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

Hmmm... I don't really have a DBSK song that I can't stand but I do skip a lot of songs depending on my mood and where I am lol. When I'm in the gym or jogging I love listening to Rising Sun, Ride On, Purple Line, O Jung Ban Hap, TRICK, etc. They have the best dance songs and they're perfect for when I'm working out ^^

I have a "sleep mix" playlist and I leave my speakers on when I sleep so I can listen to Love in the Ice, Beautiful Thing, Bolero, Stand By U, Forever Love, KimiSuki and all the ballads/acapella songs they have.

When I'm on a bus or walking to the bank or the post office I listen to Together, Sky, Summer Dream, Rainbow, Shine, etc.

Basically 90% of the music I listen to nowadays are DBSK songs ^^;

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

Yeah!!!! They beat Arashi!! Congratulations yet again! I feel so proud of our boys' accomplishments and everything's going so well for them and they deserve all of it! Hard work pays off and that's a lesson I learned from them <3

[TRANS] 090705 YooSu Thank You Blog

Source: dnbn

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

7/5 YooSu Thank You Blog

Title: Happy!

Yoochun

Your smiling face and encouragement gave me great power!

All the best! ARIGATO~~!!

Junsu

TVXQ finally completed their dream of performing at the Dome! Thanks to your power

This has been our dream (^0^)v

I'm very happy☆

Do take good care of us(ㅡ▽ㅡ)/

Guest chyna

that has to be 9095.. yeah I know my beloved jj composed it but everytime i hear it playing on my ipod I feel...WIERD? something like a bizarre tune that doesnt give off a happy feeling for me. And I really like the chorus part of kiss the baby sky, but everytime it starts i have to fastforward and skip the intro rap (Its sounds sleazy?XD) but i really love the chorus part and the mv..^^

Archived