[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Um, I was just wondering if any of the fans know if dbsk are on good terms? As in, do we have any proof that jaechunsu and homin are cool again?

... yeah just curious.

As a fan of TVXQ, I don't need proofs to justify my faith in their friendship because I have seen them grow together as an artist and not only that, they never lied with their words, what i can see on tv is congruent to what they do in real life. I haven't put my faith on people that I don't know personally but with dbsk, it was easy for me to trust in them. In terms of being cool with each other, well being cool with the people you know is not the same as how deep your relationship with each other right? Even your most loved person in the world, there are times that you're not cool with them but what matters most is that you know that there's an unbreakable bond between you. So to answer you, in the case of dbsg, friendship will always be there.

Guest Hoodwinker

72rifd.jpg

29n6k20.jpg

credits: as tagged

shared by: dbsknights

^Yunnie looks tired and sad in those photos. I hope he's okay. And omgsun, the perm and glasses!!!!!! Harry Potter?

smu2yh.jpg

o8yt5g.jpg

Just because I suddenly miss them.

I was just thinking...is it right for us to hold onto them like this? Are we, as their fans, making the situation harder for them because we're holding on too tightly? All I want is for them to be genuinely happy. No more tears. No more pain. No more getting hurt.

edit: omg I topped the page :ph34r: bbl with some stuff.

credits: amesakurako1

Saw this the other day.

She did a cover of J.Y.J's W and it's simply beautiful.

Almost made me cry.

JJdancing.gif

credits: Jaeaday livejournal.

Guest lenale

[TRANS] Sunao ni Narenakute broadcast in the US

wow, this is awesome...i wish they could broadcast SNN in Europe too...they should realize the potential for j-dorama here...oh well...i am still glad SNN will broadcast overseas...it will give Jaejoong and the other actors the opportunity to show their talent in US too...

thank you hjj and Amu chan for the news^^

[TRANS] JaeChunSu: The Truths & the Lies

fans should trust the boys, and only the boys, then there would be no need for clarifications...

SM played dirty and kept lying in order to ruin Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun's image in the public eye...fans, more than anyone else, should understand the damage caused by SM...fans should understand why JYJ refuse to ever work again under SM...

and as it was written "As fans, we must distant ourselves from these fictitious reports and rumors and calmly await the decision of the court. In the mean time, please continue to look over and protect the trio."

thank you hjj for posting this^^

[PHOTOS]SMTown Live World Tour in LA Venue National

wow, it looks huge...i wonder whats the seats capacity in this Straples Center...it seems pretty big!!!

thank you Amu chan for sharing this info^^

100703 Yunho at Gimpo airport to Japan

happy to see few more pictures of Yunho at the airport...hopefully soon, we'll see pictures of the event...surrounded by the fans, Yunho should feel happiness and smile...yeah, he looks tired on those pictures....

thank you senorita and hjj for sharing those pictures^^

thank you hoodwinker for posting those pictures^^...i understand what you mean...because we love them too much, its hard to let go of them...but because we love them beyond words, what matters the most is their happiness...i hope they know that...i hope they can feel our unconditional love...i hope they know we'll support any of their decisions or choices, as long as they're happy...at this point, thats all what really matters...

thank you also for the audio video of JYJ "W" cover^^...this person has a wonderful voice...listening her singing "W" acapella, i thought it would be wonderful to listen JYJ singing "W" acapella too...

And finally, i looooove the little gif...cant stop laughing remembering that moment!!

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone ~ \ () / ~!!!

Domo Arigatou for all your great posts here my angels !!!

I´m supa happy that Yunho♥´s in Japan again !!!

He looks very different in airport pics ne ???

He changes his hairtyle ,right ???

More wild haha \0/ !!!

Beautiful an perfect as always sure !!!

And he´showing his long and beautiful legs ne ???

He can do all , coz he´s perfect haha \0/ !!!

Ah but I´m here coz tonight I miss Junsu♥ a lot T^T...

So I made a little gift for Junsu♥´s fans ne ???

It´s simple but made with love for Junsu♥ :wub:

I´d like to see some new pic from JaeChunSu♥ ne ???

Our boys desappear haha \0/ !

Ja...I hope U like it coz I really miss Junsu♥ a lot T^T...

Ok I confess I am maniac for Junsu♥´s hair in Mozart LOL !!!

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Guest BitterLemon

^Yunnie looks tired and sad in those photos. I hope he's okay. And omgsun, the perm!!!!!!

Just because I suddenly miss them.

I was just thinking...is it right for us to hold onto them like this? Are we, as their fans, making the situation harder for them because we're holding on too tightly? All I want is for them to be genuinely happy. No more tears. No more pain. No more getting hurt.

edit: omg I topped the page :ph34r: bbl with some stuff.

omgsun yunnie's perm (and legs) lol..

yeah i also suddenly miss them. must be harder for you since I suppose you follow them longer than me. But yeah, i still miss them. Just try listening to their old songs and see if you don't miss them, regardless how new you are as a fan.

This is what I listen to today. My all time favorite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaLJl7FBc1s

Their voice as 5 is indeed love.

Well I don't know if we are holding on too tightly. I try not too in any case. Lol, of course what I think and do will have no effect whatsoever on their life but it's more on the personal level, because fandom always has something to do with our psychology. I mean I try not to look at them as angels.

DBSK boys are no angels (even if Jaejoong may look like one..kidding!)

Despite their group name - they are no angels.

And it's their life, their career.

When I look at them as young men, especially since all of them are younger than me, I just try to picture my friends or colleagues who are in their age. And problems that I had at that age. Sigh. For sure I have been there, done that. That stage of life, I mean. Not the wealth and fame! lol I suppose the angst, confusion and doubts are pretty much the same.

I read in this psychology book that I borrowed from the library that the period of early to mid twenties is the period where you start to make a more serious commitment for your life. This is not the ultimate goal though, since the 'real' deal will only come when you got to your thirties. You start questioning things that you grow up believing during your teenage years. But I suppose Sayuri Jaejoong knows more about this, you studied psychology, didn't you Sayuri? (I still remember your analysis of the Breakout PV - can you post it again? Want to read it again :sweatingbullets: )

DBSK boys had the most peculiar teenage life, and now they will have the most peculiar adult life too, I suppose. Being in the spotlight for almost all of their life, tackling problems 'normal' teens don't usually tackle. Having to act way beyond your years. Being burdened with the high expectations of doing well and being successful.

But yeah, i suppose trying to look at them as human, not as angels will help lessening their burden. I mean it will definitely lead to less bashing for sure. Bashing comes from extreme love I think, when people put them in so high a pedestal and when people are too dependent on another's existence to define themselves.

When the bashing stops, or lessens, then I think we have already given them a lot of help. I think their life is lonely enough being in the top like that.

And friends, thanks a lot for all your hard work sharing stuff and information. This is really how we keep the fandom going.

Sayuri Jaejoong - thanks for that Junsu's video. Mozart feels like ages ago already :vicx:

Pfft..I am always in a mellow mood on Saturday.

Lenale the capacity of Staples Center is around 20,000 seats for concert.

Staples Center website

But it's funny that I don't find any information about SMTown in their upcoming event :ph34r:

Here's the link:

http://www.staplescenter.com/wide.php?page=events

That's for the month of August - September.

How come? Did anyone see it before? (As maybe they are still updating?)

charan thank you for the list.

Ha! That's Miduhyo isn't it? I suppose it will be like when Begin was sang by only Jae and Chun.

But what's the other song? i google translate it and it only came out as 'simple'?

Omo..Min's going to dance!! :wub::w00t: Aish so excited now..

And Crazy Life! :lol: Yunho at his best! Love this song too much, better than checkmate actually..good choice!

Guest charan

[iNFO] SMTOWN Live '10 Concert - Program List

< SMTOWN LIVE ‘10 >

▷ Co-production : S.M. ENTERTAINMENT

DREAMMAKER ENTERCOM

▷ Sponsors : ㈜ G마켓 (G Market)

▷ Date : Sunday, 21st August, 2010. 5:00PM

▷ Place : 잠실 올림픽 주 경기장 (Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium), Seoul, South Korea

▷ Artists : BoA, Kangta, U-Know, Max, Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, F(x), TRAX, Zhang Li Yin Special Guests

▷ Tickets : A FIELD / B FIELD / C FIELD

▷Site : http://www.smtown.com/smtownlive10/

1) FANMEETING PM 04:00

Kangta, Super Junior, SHINee , Girls' Generation

SMTOWN LIVE ‘10 Program List

1)‘POWER SPECIAL 2010’ Special Guests

2) Over The Rainbow – Victoria, Luna

3) 못된 사랑 – TRAX

4) 토요일?(Saturday?) - Zhang Li Yin

5) 내가 사랑했던 이름 – Onew, Jonghyun

6) Ring Ding Dong – SHINee

7) 그 해 여름 - Kangta

8 ) 어느날 가슴이 말했다 – Kangta

9) 우리… - Kangta

10) 미인아 (Bonamana) – Super Junior

11) Super Girl - Super Junior

12) No other - Super Junior

*** VCR *** TIME-OUT

13) ‘Volume Battle’ – Kangta, Luna, Yesung, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Zhang LiYin

14) ‘Dance Battle’ – BoA, Yoonho, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Hyohyeon, Taemin

15) BATTLE SPECIAL - Kangta, Luna, Yesung, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Zhang Li Yin, BoA, Onew, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin

16) Eat you up – BoA

17) Energetic – BoA

18) No Dance No Life + BOOM! LOL- BoA

19) MUSIC FOR U *** Online Poll ***

BoA, Kangta, U-Know, Max ,Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, F(x), TRAX, Zhang Liyin

*** Image Broadcast ***

20) 가슴이 차가운 남자 – TRAX

21) Moving On - Zhang Li Yin

22) JoJo – SHINee

23) Sorry – F(x)

24) In My Dream – Super Junior

25) 별별별 – Girls' Generation

*** Introduction Image(Girls' Generation) ***

26) Oh! - Girls' Generation

27) 소원을 말해봐 (Genie)- Girls' Generation

28) Gee - 소녀시대

29) 다시 만난 세계 (Into the New World) – Girls' Generation

30) Run Devil Run – Girls' Generation

*** Introduction Image(U-Know, Max) ***

31) Crazy Life – U-Know

32) Wild Soul – Max

33) 단순한 – U-Know, Max

34) Dance SHOW*** Modern Dance/Jazz Dance – U-Know, Max

35) 믿어요 – U-Know, Max

*** Introduction Image(Super Junior, SHINee, F(X))***

36) U – Super Junior

37) It’s You – Super Junior

38) 원더보이 (Wonder Boys) – Super Junior

39) Marry Me – Super Junior

40) Y.O.U – SHINee

41) 니가 맘에 들어 – SHINee

42) 산소같은 너 - SHINee

43) 줄리엣 - SHINee

44) 1 년 后 – Jessica , Onew

45) TOXIC – Girls' Generation

46) Nu ABO – F(x)

47) LaChaTa – F(x)

48) Mr. Boogie – F(x)

49) Chocolate Love – F(x)

50) Love Me – Zhang Li Yin

51) 연인이여 (Lovers) – Zhang Li Yin

52) Cold Rain – TRAX

53) One Night – TRAX

54) 나 속인거 아니지? – 태풍 (Typhoon)

55) 기타 – Jongmo

*** Introduction Image (SMTOWN) ***

Ment

56) Yesterday - Kangta, BoA

57) Summer vacation

58) Dreams Come ture

59) 여름이 좋아

60) ENDING SHOW

Credit: sment

From: 少女时代吧 (SNSD Bar) , SJ吧 (SJ Bar) , 张力尹吧 (Zhang Liyin Bar)

Translated: [LOVE] ZHANG LI YIN [1st] Thailand Fans Site & Yesungthailand

http:zhangliyin.forumakers.com/

*Please take out with full credit*

I look forard "I believe" HoMin Version How about they manage to sing this song that used to sang by 5 persons

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

When I look at them as young men, especially since all of them are younger than me, I just try to picture my friends or colleagues who are in their age. And problems that I had at that age. Sigh. For sure I have been there, done that. That stage of life, I mean. Not the wealth and fame! lol I suppose the angst, confusion and doubts are pretty much the same.

I read in this psychology book that I borrowed from the library that the period of early to mid twenties is the period where you start to make a more serious commitment for your life. This is not the ultimate goal though, since the 'real' deal will only come when you got to your thirties. You start questioning things that you grow up believing during your teenage years. But I suppose Sayuri Jaejoong knows more about this, you studied psychology, didn't you Sayuri? (I still remember your analysis of the Breakout PV - can you post it again? Want to read it again :sweatingbullets: )

Sayuri Jaejoong - thanks for that Junsu's video. Mozart feels like ages ago already :vicx:

Pfft..I am always in a mellow mood on Saturday.

Hi BitterLemon♥ my Angel !

I always read all comments about all here

Thanks For your request my angel!

Hai hai I am psychologist ╮()╭

The teenage period is questions period where the person

Ask for yourself who are U ,what your paper in this life,

and a thousand other important questions about your life...

It´s a transition moment in our lives

Everybody pass for this

Some people more active mode ,other more passive

But it´s impossible do not pass for this

It´s the begin for we canm to learn how to live with our defense mechanisms

defense mechanisms serves to "protect" ourselves

This defense mechanisms appear more present in teenage age and it will follow Us

For the rest of ourselves but the difference is that we can to learn to live with it

Ah soka ne U want Break out Pv Interpretation ne ???

Sure But I remember always

It´s just the inicial idea Ok?

I cannot explain deep this issue here coz it´s very extensive

[iNFO]Break Out PV Psychological Analysis

Let´s Interpret Break Out PV ???

The Old man...

msj2ok.gif

Something about the fear to arrive in an old age...

Old man can to mean the manliness and wisdom

Every man has the desire to be manliness forever...

It´s the men desire, Or One Of them...

Every human wants to be forever young ne ???

The Girl

331gg1c.gif

The Tentation, the sin...

Women usually represent the sin ...

Women in psycology means a half of heaven OR

Something like untouchable...

Maybe the director chooses the younger member purposely

It´s hard discovery a child is grew Up soon

A boy became a man now ne ???

The Hands ...

2mhzjox.gif

It means persecution...Persecutory idea

The fear to live in constant persecution...

Hands can be interpreted as direction or

What direction to take?

Sometimes to take a decision it´s very hard ne ???

And in the PV what this hands means is

It´s very hard to take a course or choose a way...

The mini Couple...

2a8s4rl.gif

It can be a thousand things but let´s see the

begin idea ok ???

Mini couple married means responsability in

adult life, or The true desire for Do NOT want to grow Up...

The mini couple means Lost childhood too...

Interesting ne ???

Omoshiroi !!!

The Spider...

b656br.gif

Animals usually means fear OR desire for something...

Spiders means too release of an obstacles ...

Coz Spiders can do your own house and

spiders has the only one sense of survivor...

Omoshiroi again !!!

Credits:TvxqPowerfulGods

Explanation By:Sayuri JaeJoong♥

Point Of View according

My Training University Of Psychoanalytic Psychology

Keep Intact With Full Credits.

Domo Arigatou !!!

Guest dtp25

As a fan of TVXQ, I don't need proofs to justify my faith in their friendship because I have seen them grow together as an artist and not only that, they never lied with their words, what i can see on tv is congruent to what they do in real life. I haven't put my faith on people that I don't know personally but with dbsk, it was easy for me to trust in them. In terms of being cool with each other, well being cool with the people you know is not the same as how deep your relationship with each other right? Even your most loved person in the world, there are times that you're not cool with them but what matters most is that you know that there's an unbreakable bond between you. So to answer you, in the case of dbsg, friendship will always be there.

Hi. Um, will all due respect, I personally don't believe our "faith" in dbsk has any relevance to what I'm asking. Yes I agree, they will always have that connection, because, after all they are DBSK. But, that doesn't mean a friendship is always consistantly strong right? Faith in their relaionship is irrelevant to the reality. I was just wondering if they are cool again... and hoping someone could answer that without pure opinion/faith?

But yeah, thanks for the reply. smile.gif. Does that mean there haven't been any recent photos of them together talking?

Guest gems

I was just wondering if they are cool again... and hoping someone could answer that without pure opinion/faith?

We can only surmise. How would we know the real status of their current friendship? The only answers you'll get are guesses.

Guest lenale

I´d like to see some new pic from JaeChunSu♥ ne ???

Our boys desappear haha \0/ !

sorry to cut your post Sayuri chan, but i so agree...i wish we could see some new pictures of JaeChunSu, so we would know how they're doing lately...missing them so much when they're far away without any news from them blush.gif

thank you Sayuri chan for making this video about Junsu^^ i wonder if someday they'll release this musical in DVD...it would be awesome for those (like me) who havent had the chance to see Junsu performing Mozart onstage...lucky Constanze (or whatever is the name of the actress)...she could kiss Junsu's lips every performance...wow...lolz

[iNFO]Break Out PV Psychological Analysis

i remember reading it the very first time you posted it...i absolutely loved it then and now...i so enjoyed reading it...hoping maybe someday you'll share another interpretation with us blush.gif

BitterLemon thank you for giving more informations about the venue in Los Angeles...looking at the pictures, i imagined it was bigger than that... but 20.000 seats is a lot already...i also wonder why they didnt update the schedule of the venue yet...maybe they planned SMtown in Los Angeles at the last minutes, so they didnt get time to update yet...

neway, as always, i enjoyed reading your post very much...always full of wisdom...thank you for it^^

[iNFO] SMTOWN Live '10 Concert - Program List

so it means Yunho and Changmin will sing 4 songs and will do a dance performance? they will even sing "Miduyo"?!

Of course, the me who is missing them so much wished they could sing many more songs...new songs...but its damn exciting to wait for their perfomances..i so cant wait to see them having music activities again!!

thank you charan for the info^^

dtp25...just like gems said before, i think none of us here can answer your question as you wish it to be answered...none of us know the boys personally...

Thanks charan for the information about the sm concert.

Oooo we're going to see Changmin dancing!! We haven't seen him dancing since last year!! Whoa over half a year already! LOL I just had a flashback of Min dancing during the xman contest ahaha he was so cute xD

Hmm about the last song that Yunho and Changmin are going to sing ... is that Miduhyo? Or another song with the samg name as the TVXQ! Miduhyo? I dunno but I have mixed feelings about this. If this is the TVXQ! Miduhyo, I don't know how to approach it. Like Jaejoong, Yoochun and Su didn't sing any TVXQ! songs because Changmin and Yun were not there at the concerts in Japan but if Changmin and Yunho sing 'Miduhyo', the song all 5 boys debuted with and began their careers with, isn't it just weird? As much as I yearn for Changmin and Yunho to sing and dance again after so long, personally, I'd rather than sang solo or new songs than TVXQ! songs.

Guest xiahhermiony

100703 Yunho@Gimpo Airport to Kobe

A9417794-136.jpg

A9417794-138.jpg

A9417794-139.jpg

A9417794-140.jpg

A9417794-141.jpg

A9417794-142.jpg

Credit : BowJunG@KeepLoveTVXQ + As Tagg

Sharing : www.keepove.com

2BeCon

Guest xiahhermiony

100703 Yunho@Gimpo Airport to Kobe

A9417794-143.jpg

A9417794-144.jpg

A9417794-145.jpg

A9417794-146.jpg

A9417794-149.jpg

Credit : BowJunG@KeepLoveTVXQ + As Tagg

Sharing : www.keepove.com

Guest sunnita

Yunho's Airport Pics

He looks really tired and seems like there is something disturbing him, I don't know. but his perm! Cute ;P

Even he looks sad and gloomy, seems like his skin got taken care of. and his leg, they look really skinny and beautiful. it made me realize something. Yoochunnie is skinner than other members, but he has really good and strong calf muscles.

Articles about JaeChunSu

Media can interfere the fans opinion, but as far as I am concerned, fans those love the boys will still love them no matter what. Fans who care about other things than the boys themselves and music, they will continue to criticize them. Well, there are some examples of the opinion change on artist due to their attitude like in kanye west's case.

Question about the boys' freindship

Obviously I have no answer for that question either. but if they ever had problems between them, this is possible and a chance of getting them back together is possible too. I don't know much details bout it, but similar things happened between Fly to the sky members. They loved each other but they misunderstood each other as well (finally they cool again each other and support each other solo activities). I think this is the beautiful and touching story of any friendship.

Guest Kumeihina

Staple Center

Seating capacity for Staple Center is 20,000 for Concerts.

P.S. - It is weird that the SMTown concert isn't mentioned anywhere on the August/September calender on the Staple Center site. :blink:

Track List

:( Im actually...not sure how I feel about them singing Miduhyo..if its the DBSK Miduhyo. I was praying for them NOT to sing a TVXQ song without all 5 members...I was relived that JYJ hadn't sang a TVXQ song in their concert because their songs can only be sung if the 5 of them are together. And it makes it even worst that its Miduhyo..a song from their debut days. vicx.gif Im hoping its another Miduhyo, but other than that I'm really looking forward to finally seeing them on stage!! w00t.gif

JaeChunSu Lawsuit

Of course fans wouldn't believe anything that SM spits out nowadays. :phew: Don't worry, true fans will support them and not buy into crap like that as long the boys do what THEY believe is right and keep following what their hearts tell them.

Guest No MoRe

[TRANS] 100702 Global Vote - Most Popular Celebrities Among Youth Top 50

Of course yunjae in there

good for you boys :wub:

Articles about JaeChunSu

for me I thank the contract

it all Turned into a personal issue

Revolves around the lives of people

I mean jyj Life , So I do not care

about this Articles .., I do not want to enter myself into someone life ,

all this Articles It will not change my view In what I see ,or affected in me

I Believe in 5 boys all the way . I will not Believe

this Rumor

This is my opinion :tears:

just I hope They come back 5 again ...

Yunho's Airport Pics

nice hair bb , he’s really damn good looking :wub:

He looks really tired , Honey dont be sad Oh. :(

It’s more crowded than usual. Everyone’s free today :lol:

Break Out PV Psychological Analysis

thanks alot sweetheart :wub:

Guest MichyItaly

Track List

:( Im actually...not sure how I feel about them singing Miduhyo..if its the DBSK Miduhyo. I was praying for them NOT to sing a TVXQ song without all 5 members...I was relived that JYJ hadn't sang a TVXQ song in their concert because their songs can only be sung if the 5 of them are together. And it makes it even worst that its Miduhyo..a song from their debut days. :vicx:

I understand what you mean...personally speaking, though I'm more of JaeChunSu biased, I was relieved when JYJ didn't sing TVXQ songs in the Thanksgiving live. It would've only called for lots of criticism from fans and it wouldn't have been right anyway. I'm pretty sure this "Miduhyo" is the one song we know unfortunately...and it makes me a bit bitter. But HoMin are definitely not to blame, we all know it's SM itself that decides everything about the gigs and the artists have little or no say at all in that. Petty move, SM <_<

Guest YukariiChangmin

[iNFO]

♪HMV DAILY RANKING♪

Our Boys rules on HMV!!!Weeee :w00t:

pyxxv.jpg

Source:HMV

Credits:as tagged

Archived