[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest fOrEvEr.L

[NEWS] 100705 Xiah Junsu Hospitalized in Los Angeles

Get well soon our Junsu.

You have to take some rest after hard working.

also for Jae, so sad to hear that but we hope you will get better from this worse incident.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheilapiglet

Kobe HTTG Event Fanaccounts

More summaries from first and second events besides the "Yunho was really great, cool, cute, nice", etc.

Event was about 90 minutes but fans thought it was way too short and time passed by too fast.

Yunho did three short dances-moonwalk, some step from MJ concert and finally a short dance part from smooth criminal. He was going to do only one but the fans started going crazy so he did the second dance then they went even more crazy so he did a little part from smooth criminal to which fans went beserk.

There were male fans in the audience and Yunho must have seen/heard them so he asked if there were male fans. Male fans shouted out yes and Yunho was really happy. A male fan account said that he was in 11th row and could see Yunho really well. Haha he was fanboying and he said he couldn't calm down from the excitement even though event was over. He said at the end, Yunho told the audience "Don't cheat (on me)" and made a peace sign. (I'm impressed that male fans were willing to spend so much money buying the DVD box set and also go to the fanmeet where majority would be women and they would stick out like a sore thumb. My hats off to them :))

Another fan reported that at the end, the fans looked so sad Yunho said "Don't go back!!" and got closer to them so he could look at them and told them not to worry because they will see each other again. He waved to the fans and gave his final farwells until the very last moment when he disappeared behind the stage.

It was also reported that when they were doing to quiz for the posters, the question was how many successful shots did BG shoot. The choices were #1-3 times, #2-7 times, or #3-24 times. Fans choose the answer by clapping. The audience was divided between choice #1 and 2. This fan chose #1. Yunho was nice enough to to tell them he thought it was #2 to which all the fans weren't completely convinced including this fans so Yunho said "Believe me!" and the audience eventually decided on #2 as the correct answer. Well, when they showed the video, Yunho was right, it was #2-7 times. Hehehe the fan who didn't believe him said he was sorry and said that from now on he will always beieve him no matter what.

When they were showing the kissing scene, Yunho got embarrassed and couldn't look at the video straight and told Ara to talk about it. Ara didn't (hehe she's so cute and smart) and passed it back to Yunho. Yunho said originally, the director told him to start kissing Ara from the lower lip and so on and the audience were like "what?!" A fan said she got so jealous at Yunho's and Ara's interaction starting from Ara calling Yunho "oppa" and Yunho calling her Ara that her eyes were shooting fire and probably made the people around her hot.

When it was time to draw names, Yunho was really worried because he said in the event at Tokyo, he kept drawing people from the first floor and he felt really bad so this time he thought maybe he should draw the names with his right hand instead. Sure enough he picked lots of people from other levels besides the first level. He was so happy. However, when he picked names with his left hand, he picked names from first level. He started talking to his hands, praising his right hand and scolding his left hand. The fans got such a kick out of this and thought he was super cute.

credits: lovelyunho@JungYunhoSoompiForums

I'm glad that YH was still his cheerful self even tho we all know that he's hurting inside....always the professional when it comes to work...but I hope he knows that he can also let it out from time to time and fans wouldn't mind.....did anyone confirm whether YH's grandmother really died on the same day as PYH's funeral?...that would be such devastating news if it was true=(

Goong Musical Ticket Purchase Information

According to Newsen article here:

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201007050808221001

Goong tickets will be open for advance ticket sales to the public on July 8 starting at 8:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased from National Museum Theater, Interpark, Auction Ticket, and Ticket Link.

When they opened a teaser homepage/website last month, there were so many interests from domestic and foreign netizens that it temporarily paralyzed the site.

The official homepage is http://www.musicalgoong.com

Here’s trans of portion of the article that pertains to Yunho:

On the day when Uknow Yunho arrived at the studio(for official poster shooting), he politely greets all the staff without leaving anyone out before the shooting. He made the atmosphere warm for the others being deligent and attentive often taking the time to check the shooting. Furthermore, he stated, “There are many medals making the crown prince outfit heavy. For the sake of the staff who’s having a hard time, I’d like to give a medal to all of them,” being princely with his ease and wit making the set pleasant.

Good luck to those who want to buy tickets.

credits: lovelyunho@JungYunhoSoompiForums

I hope that all the seats for YH's performance dates will be sold out too=)

Guest miss_h

Yunho: I am shock to know that he got hospitalized due to enteritis and the death of his grandmother.. Be strong leader-shi, and take a lot of rest!

Junsu: I am glad he is better now. It's no surprise with his crazy schedult. He haven't got any proper rest since January. Musical takes a lot of energy (with being live and have to be 100% on all the time), and then he is try to fit his composing schedule into it. He continue with working for his first singles and on top of that, it was self produced by Junsu. Follow by promo and Dome concert. No wonder his body can not take it anymore..

Jaejoong: He must be devastated. Not only that his best fried is die, he is one of the last who talks to him in his last hours, and then he cannot attend the service due to recording schedule. He is very delicate and this is taken his strength..

So many things happen but I hope they stay strong..!!!

---

Move on to lighter note:

I am glad that Japan gives warm welcome to HTTG. Go Yunho!!!

And I heard that fans collecting signature for Changmin Fan Meeting in Japan. If I can, I will participated in this. We've been kept away from Changmin greatness far too long. It's been half years already and he only have photo shoot!! (I demand a new rnb singles for Changmin!!!)

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Junsu hospitalised: I hope he gets better soon, from the bottom of my heart. Reading the news article was just heartbreaking. The stress of the lawsuit incorporated with JaeChunSu's burning desire to produce an album for their fans; for us, and to be able to sing and perform again, for us. Plus toppling with the news that PYH's death, Jae became really quiet. Their hard-working nature and determined will to be distracted, in a world they know, love and believe can protect them. So they chose to sing with their hearts, minds and souls non-stop, not listening to other's when they said the three of them should rest, just became detrimental.

Yunho HTTG: The poor child's been through so much recently. I hope he's really keeping things close with Changmin so that they can look after and look out for each other. Thing among thing is just toppling up and our leader does look a little bit worn out. It's occurences like this that cause so many stars to commit suicide. I hope whatever's going on in his mind and in his heart is keeping him strong. I always love Yunho's answers. Besides the masculinity & maturity he exerts, his honest answers always seem to get to me, for their true nature.

2010 SMTOWN CONCERT: Too be honest, after reading a few comments on this, I'm not surprised that this concert is being monopolised by the 3S groups of SM. I am a bit disappointed that SM didn't invlove them more, but I suppose that they were limited to what they could do with the duo. Having said this, the fact that HoMin aren't singing anything new (mind you, Crazy Life & Wild Soul will be in Japanese anyway) I am disappointed that SM didn't allow them to showcase their composing & writing skills. I know this composition is usually left to JYJ, but that doesn't mean that without JYJ HoMin can't do anything. They are talented and capable.

So what's "단순한 – U-Know, Max" anyway?

On the other hand, it is going to be interesting to see HoMin sing Miduhyo alone. It is a hard song, but nothing like LITI for example, that definitely couldn't be done with just the two of them :wacko: When I read this, I immediately switched my media player to Miduhyo to listen to the 5 of them again, and thought about the feel and spin that this song would have with the 2 of them.Changmin is such an amazing singer, I mean he is the "screamer" of DBSK so he is certainly able to hit those notes, and Yunho has improved so much over the years he will make me proud as well.

There's no doubt in my mind that the song will definitely feel empty without all 5 their voices without their harmonisation, but I'm sure HoMin will do us proud, do the DBSK name justice, and most importantly do their brothers; Jaejoong, Yoochun & Junsu proud. JYJ showed them 'W', it's time for HoMin to reciprocate this love and meaning.

Plus isn't it a bit coincidental that it's Miduhyou of all songs? All those fans screaming "DBSK Miduhyo". The boys at the Shanghai Miroticon last year? These are memories that we won't forget, and I believe are truly engraved into all of their minds. SM barely leaves an interest or evokes respect from me anymore, but it's these little buds of hope that keep me sane, and keeping the faith. DBSK- Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin, Yunho fighting!!!

Korea’s Most Handsome Artists Ranking 2010

01. Minho- SHINee (2494)

02. Jung Yong Hwa – C.N.Blue (2129)

03. G-Dragon – Big Bang (1774)

04. Jokwon – 2AM (1648)

05. Taecyeon – 2PM (1249)

06. Ki Kwang – Beast(1099)

07. Nichkhun – 2PM (1045)

08. Kim Hyun Joong – SS501 (1044)

09. Jonghyun – SHINee (886)

10. Dongho – U-Kiss (880)

11. Doojoon – Beast (843)

12. Onew – SHINee (699)

13. SHINee Key (670)

14. Big Bang TOP (623)

15. Taemin – SHINee (561)

16. Hongki – FT Island511)

17. Yunho – TVXQ (321)

18. Jaejoong – TVXQ (257)

19. Junsu – TVXQ (247)

20. Daesung – Big Bang (240)

21. MBLAQ Thunder (235)

22. Seungri – Big Bang (156)

23. Yoochun – TVXQ (156)

24. Heechul – Super Junior (148)

25. Siwon – Super Junior (145)

26. Kim Jun – T-Max (141)

27. Soohyun – U-Kiss (130)

28. Youngsaeng – SS501 (99)

29. Changmin – TVXQ (75)

30. Taeyang – Big Bang (67)

DUDE! What's wrong with these people? JDHUFJKSHAED Surprised DBSK isn't the top 1-5! (LOL I can say many things about the top 5-10 of this list, but I'm going to keep that to myself) Honestly. I must disagree! DBSK are hotter than this, wait let me repeat, JAEJOONG is hotter than this?!?! Although few other artists that i like made this list, I must say it's rigged! haha

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

i'm not shocked at all that they didnt make it in the 10 ten.

it's based on votes and it only makes sense that stars who are more active get people's attention...sadly, the boys havent been active in korea for the past year.

----

omg...i'm so shocked that the boys are falling sick right and left...even though they're going through a stressful and uncertain time they're still working really hard. i hope that they really take care of themselves and rest for a while...we've been waiting longer these days to hear news about them. i'm sure for the sake of their health we'll be fine if they dont do anything for awhile.

i'm praying and hoping that junsu and yunho get better. i'm also a bit worried about jaejoong, he just lost a friend and i wish that he has time to heal before focusing on work.

Guest lenale

[NEWS] 100705 Xiah Junsu Hospitalized in Los Angeles

Omg...when i first read this news earlier, i cried...its so scary...it makes me so worried for the boys, for their health and well-being...this kind of news...God, its so heartbreaking...i am full of worries now...i wish they could be back home soon...

Please Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, dont overwork yourself...take care of yourself and each other...dont you know how much we love you...dont you know how much we care and we worry when something like this happen...no matter how long we wait, we'll always be waiting for you...so take your time for everything...take your time to feel ok after the loss of your close friend, Jae, and cry if you feel like crying...take your time to give the best of yourself, Junsu...just take your time to feel alright...we'll always be waiting for you as long as it takes...we have nothing if we dont have you...

Same goes for Yunho and Changmin...seeing Yunho lately is heartbreaking...knowing he got hospitalized for enteritis is damn worrying...so hopefully he will finally take some rest also...he needs it badly...

take care of yourself, boys!! you have been through so much lately...

thank you gems for posting this translation...it scared me so much...

100705 Stalking Yunho

stalkers should give him some space...hopefully he is alright...as alright as he can be..

thank you nery for sharing the pictures...

Pics of Yunho Fanmeeting in Kobe

so many fans were waiting outside the venue...it was certainly heartwarming for Yunho to be welcome by so many fans...he could feel their love and support...

thank you alexkziel for sharing...

Goong Poster

oh the poster looks very nice...makes me anticipating this musical so much...

thank you Hoodwinker for sharing...

regarding the figurines...when i saw the 5 figurines together, i thought it was our 5 boys...but in another hand, i thought they were all looking like Junsu...lolz...

Goong Musical Ticket Purchase Information

its always so exciting to read this kind of informations...i wish i could go there and attend the musical...if only i was not broke...and well, i am certain it will be a tough fight to get tickets...tickets will be sold out very soon..

Kobe HTTG Event Fanaccounts

i enjoyed reading this fanaccounts...despite everything, Yunho managed to entertain the audience with his humor and his words...we'll never cheat on him...and even if i am not in Japan, i am anticipating for him to come back there...as its where we can see most of his activities...

it was too cute when he didnt want to talk about the kissing scene and wanted Ara to do it...but in the end, he had to do it...lolz...its fine, a man should take care of this matter after all...

[TRANS] 100704 Update On Sunao Ni Narenakute Broadcast In USA

do they mean that 4 episodes aired in USA already?

thank you for the info Supernike

Guest sheilapiglet

TVXQ 5人。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xxn3FHM5Xh0

this fanvid contains alot of happy memories DBSK members have had with one another...the BG song made me feel sad watching it tho because I miss them so much....i wish that they were happier now than prior to the lawsuit..cuz then I would think it was worth it...but seeing them all fall sick and be sad all the time doesn't help=*(

Guest playcrackthesky

i really hope that our dear junsu, yunho, and jaejoong will take care of themselves. ): they must be stressed right now. but i hope they'll hang in there♥

might as well include yoochun and changminnie in there too. i hope all 5 boys will get better and get a break soon...

gah, you know? you'd think with a pause in activities, we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like this happening. but nah. just proves that they never get a REAL break, ever.

^ thanks for sharing that video, sheilapiglet ^^... some good memories in there. but seriously, why is yiruma always used as the bgm for touching videos? really..

My heart almost stopped beating when I read about Junsu being rushed to ER. Damn. Just... Argh.

My heart is still beating like crazy. That boy is too precious to me.

Hope he recovers soon and rests instead of just overdosing himself with pills and going back to studio.

Guest dragonwings221

Is that a scar on Yunho's left eye or am I just seeing things? Anyone know what it's from if it is?

Also I've seen pics of Minnie with a scar looking thing under his chin. Can anyone explain that either?

Just curious! I know Yunho has a couple of scars on his face already but I hope it isn't a new one T_T

Junsu! I hope you know how much you scared us! It's bad for your health to work so hard, and it's even worse for the fandom when it's for us! Please watch out for yourself a little more.

Jae, Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun please do the same!

~I get the feeling that things are happening too fast. They barely have any adjusting time from job to job.

Guest ^L4uRa^

awww.. am loving Yunho's style today.. :D

so casual yet, it's simple and it's so him... maybe am a minority that didnt like him with shorts.. :sweatingbullets:

what a heartbreaking news today when i saw the news on twitter..

Junsu.. dont push yourself too hard..

get well soon....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xoy9wXzDj1Y

cr : wickedinutopia

seeing him smiling like this is <3333333333333

Guest misaki_bt

Junsu make me worry so much, hope he get well soon TT^TT

[TRANS] 100705 Poster Reavealed For 'Musical Goong'... Prince U-Know Yunho 'Stands Out'

1oakk2.jpg

'Goong', the comic book which gained great popularity when it was recreated into a drama in 2006, is being reborn as a musical. Garnering great attention for casting TVXQ's U-Know Yunho as its lead role, 'Musical Goong' has released its poster a couple of days before ticketing begins on the 8th.

The contrasting image in the poster that was released forewarns the ordeals that are to come for troublesome high schooler Shin Chae Kyung and 'flower boy' prince Lee Shin. U-Know Yunho, Kim Dong Ho and Run, who were all cast as Prince Lee Shin, looked charismatic in suits, while Shin Ui Jeong and Gwak Sun Young, who will play Shin Chae Kyung, wear fusion hanbok with big smiles.

When the photos for the posters were taken, U-Know Yunho showed how well mannered and polite he was when he greeted every single staff member on location. During the photoshoot, he was said to have a sincere and concentrated attitude as he continuously check the drafts for the posters. Also, he livened up the atmosphere with his prince-like wit and relaxed composure as he said, "The costume is heavy because of all the medals. I want to give these medals to our staff, who are working so hard."

(omitted)

Source: [tvreport+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

-----------------------------------

[iNFO+TRANS] Goong Musical Ticket Purchase

Goong tickets will be open for advance ticket sales to the public on July 8 starting at 8:00 p.m. Tickets can be purchased from National Museum Theater, Interpark, Auction Ticket, and Ticket Link.

When they opened a teaser homepage/website last month, there were so many interests from domestic and foreign netizens that it temporarily paralyzed the site.

The official homepage is http://www.musicalgoong.com

Here’s a translation of a portion of the article that pertains to Yunho:

On the day when Uknow Yunho arrived at the studio(for official poster shooting), he politely greets all the staff without leaving anyone out before the shooting. He made the atmosphere warm for the others being deligent and attentive often taking the time to check the shooting. Furthermore, he stated, “There are many medals making the crown prince outfit heavy. For the sake of the staff who’s having a hard time, I’d like to give a medal to all of them,” being princely with his ease and wit making the set pleasant.

Source: Newsen

Credits: lovelyunho@JungYunhoSoompiForums

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest Amu_JaeJoongie

I know Jun Chan he will get well soon :(

i'm really worried for him but all here we

will praying for him recover soon ne?

Please Junsu sama the only thing we want

be happy and stay healthy don't forced so

much urself pleaseeeee...

[Trans] 100705 tohoshinki's junsu admitted to er in la for high fever and lethargy

junsu_er_1.jpg

On the afternoon of 4 July, Junsu (Xiah) was sent to the emergency room in Los Angeles, USA, to receive treatment.

Late last month, the trio, Junsu (Xiah), Yuchun (Micky) & Jejung (Hero) went to America for a recording. While preparing for the recording of the album, Junsu (Xiah) had mild symptoms of flu and over time his conditioned worsened and he was suffering from high fever and lethargy.

According to the management, “It seems like this was a result of pushing himself too hard and his body could not withstand it,”they said. “When he reached the hospital, his fever was at above 40 degrees. But after an injection and receiving emergency treatment, his condition is now stable,” they revealed.

Currently, the three members of Tohoshinki are busy preparing for their new album, which is set for release in August, with Asia as their target.

Source : [innolife.net]

Translation Credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not add on/remove credits

Guest lenale

TVXQ 5

nowadays, life is hard on our boys, but hopefully soon, the happy times will return and we can see them laughing, smiling and playing around together...after the rain comes the rainbow...all of us and our boys should remember that...

TVXQ fighting!!

thanks for posting this clip sheilapiglet

100705 Yunho At Gimpo Airport Back to Korea

Amu chan and Kaukko hann, thank you for posting Yunho's pictures at the airport...as well as the clip^^

Yunho looked very stylish and handsome wearing those casual clothes...hopefully he is alright and he'll be able to take some rest once he'll reach home...our boys need to take care of their health...

[Trans] 100705 tohoshinki's junsu admitted to er in la for high fever and lethargy

i am still so shocked by this news...still so worried for Junsu...for the boys...

praying for them...praying for Junsu to get well soon...and hopefully they'll be able to take a break...they need it badly...

thank you Amu chan for posting this article...

[Fanvid] Get Well Soon, Junsu [bnemia]

get well soon Junsu...please, dont overwork yourself...we want to see this beautiful smile of yours, and not exhaustion on your face...you make us worrying so much...please, get well soon...

thank you L4uRa for posting it...

[TRANS] 100705 Poster Reavealed For 'Musical Goong'... Prince U-Know Yunho 'Stands Out'

no doubt about it, our Yunho stands out on the poster...and as always, he shows humility and kindness towards the staff who worked so hard...such kind words will certainly encourage them in their work...i cant wait to know more about Goong the Musical!!

[iNFO+TRANS] Goong Musical Ticket Purchase

oh lucky those who will have the chance to attend this musical...i love this kind of music project...and if i was living nearby, i would have tried my best to be in the audience for Mozart and now for Goong...

thank you misaki for posting those articles^^

Guest miar815

i'm so damn worried about the boys these days , they need to take care of themselves , and with junsu illness and jae not speaking from the day that his friend passaway that's really scary for me.....sigh ......

i really want to see them happy again may god help them through their critical times .....

junsu get better soon and jae i know how u feel to lost sum1 who really close and with this kind of shock ..... i don't know what i'm supposed to say guys but i feel really down latly but plz..... :tears: be strong than ever ,i miss seein' ya'' :(

Archived