[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest zaizai_f4_only

wahhhhhh the blue ocean is soo beautiful XD

is there like a special meaning by blue ocean?

you know if it's like red = Cassie

is blue kinda means= bigeast?

or issit just a random thing that they've done to make it different?

My frend who went there told me that Jae is the only one who thanked the whole dome

for the surprise blue ocean ... :lol:

he is such a sweetheart! <33333333333

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shar_

THSK - 090706 Bee Moolog P12

poor yunho-shii, lol

oricon daily - #1!! congratz to the boys

they passed the 180k mark n they even beat

arashi for one day ^^

songs that I love to skip

- STW, We Are, Asu Wa Kuru Kara, The Story Has Just Begun & Yakusoku

-cut-

Released on July 1st on the same day as Tohoshinki, with more than 10,000 copies sold, Arashi was ranked first and Tohoshinki followed straight behind at second. However, thanks to the unfolding effect of Dome concert on July 4th and 5th, finally today Tohoshinki got his Daily Chart 1st.

-cut-

Tohoshinki's single sales is rising to exceed 30,000 copies.

source: Newsen

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Errr ... shouldn't it be 100,000 and 300,000 respectively?

I'm very very happy with their increase in single sales number ^^. Hopefully it'll keep on rising with every future releases ^^.

Guest asdfhjkl;

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*1 東方神起 「Stand by U」29,278

*2 Arashi 「Everything」21,181

No way!!! Yeaaaah! 1st AND beating Arashi? Aw man that is so awesome <3

180k+ sold is just.. so good. I don't even know what to say.

hi hi

I'm back with some more vids.

These vids are to show how popular THSK is in Japan.

It's actually a Fanaccount about THSK fans.

I hope you like it!

Please excuse my fangirling in the vids.

Thanks! That was really interesting. And you have an awesome accent, btw.

Guest 8200901

oricon daily - #1!! congratz to our boys

Hope next week they can surpass 200K :wub::wub:

BTW

I have a junsu card of single Stand by U

Anybody want to trade with me for Jaejoong, Yunho or group card ? please Pm me

I'm from the States

It's only 45 cent to send it by mail :P

I have another Junsu card from the secret code album if anybody interested

for some unknown reason I always get junsu card everytime i buy their CD :blush:

Guest Mabe

staffrecruitmentbanner.gif

Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

There are quite a few lol but the ones that i thought of straight away are:

Rainbow from Mirotic

Story Has Just Begun from O

Also, interesting pics - security is already needed to hold off fans at the omotesando station :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Ces.../japanlegra.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v134/Ces...japanlegra1.jpg

LOL but why? XD Needing security for this? :lol:

Congrats on the No.1 Daily Charts for Stand BY U ^^

LOL so cute xD I don't think has been posted?

93ef22dedbaf9c3f53e746f.jpg

Credits: On The Pic & Ajj

poor yunho-shii, lol

Man you dont ever want to mess with changmin and his strength O_O

Look at leadershis face after changmins attack. lols

The fancams for SBU with the blue sea is breathtaking.

Oh yea i have to comment about the pics from omotesando station.

Really all those people there just to take pictures of the boys on polls.

Well i would go also if i live in japan =D

Guest miss_h

When the guys are Tohoshinki in Japan, do you consider them as a foreign artist or a J-Pop artist?

I consider them as a japanese artist, like you. That's why I address them as THSK in Japan and as DBSK for their korean works. THSK works for full 4 years to be recognize as a j-pop artist and I respect them as a foreigner (korean) j-pop artist.

I read a lot of comment like that in YT. I think sometime it just simply stating a fact and sometime it's just a korean pride, a nationality thing.

- Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

Dangerous Mind, and Tri-Angle. Skip it right away.

Anyway, I rarely listen to Rising Sun, Mirotic, O, and Wrong Number. I like the live version, but not so much on the recorded version.

I love all their japanese works start from Heart, Mind, and Soul. It fit my music better than their korean works (especially the SMP song).

I notice that I play Choosey Lover, Clap, Secret Game, Love Bye Love, You're My Melody, Paradise a lot. So I'm a little different than people who has posted before me.

^

But it's nice isn't it. TVXQ have something to satisfy your music taste, whatever it is. They never let their self bound to one genre only. They explore and learn along the way :)

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*3 遊助 *4,305

probably because of the Tokyo Dome version? Idk. I am so proud!!! :P They had just reached 180K mark. :o

I am one happy fangirls right now :) :) :)

*I hope THSK sales will stay strong till 8th (atleast above 10k) till wednesday. For particular reason (maybe it's a little bit shallow, but I just can't help it, mianhe, gomen, sorry....)

---

When do I feel most proud of the boys:

When a moment like this come. When they finally reach their goal one by one. I feel like watching them growing and surivive and go beyond our expectation. I also proud when THSK proof themselves over and over again. When they are working harder and keep trying although they failed before and improve themselves along the way. I feel proud everytime they are showing a good performance, I always have a thought: 'my boys is not an ordinary group' and it make me proud :)

*PS:

there's a lot of argument in here now. I'm not a mod, just a little bit concern and I am not addressing this to someone in particular, but if you want to argue with a topic or discussion please do it in a good manner and no personal attack please. If you want to argue as a personal to personal please do it by pm. It's not nice to see your personal attack display to public. And please, don't stop posting just because we are different.

poor yunho-shii, lol

The boys looked so cute playing with the racing cars! For a moment, it didn't feel like they were top stars in Asia. Just regular normal youths. <3

The members sure had fun hitting Yunho.. :lol: Yoochun looked so adorable when he hit YH! Look at his expression after hitting him! He was in such a glee! haha.. Yunho looked like he was going to faint after all that. :lol: And Changmin really gave it his all... :sweatingbullets:

Guest cafe_negro

Found this interesting on iscreamshinki :

[TRANS] 090706 Tohoshinki, "We feel blessed as our dream concert at the Tokyo Dome has ended successfully."

j98xw6.jpg

2ewi6fd.jpg

Tohoshinki's dream to be able to stand on the brilliant stage of the Tokyo Dome, since their debut in Japan in 2005, has finally successfully come true.

Tohoshinki had 2 days of Lives at the Tokyo Dome, and their Japan National Tour "Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour 2009 - The Secret Code -" attracted about 300,000 people.

1) What are your thoughts on having concluded a long tour consisting of 9 cities and 21 performances?

Compared to our previous tours, there were more Lives this year, and there was an increase in the feeling of wanting to complete this properly.

Through the national tour we're able to experience the different cultures in different parts of Japan, and we could get first hand knowledge on each city's food and local specialties, this is a different kind of enjoyment in itself.

It still feels like the tour has not ended. Especially because the last stage was at the Tokyo Dome, the feeling is unbelievable.

Since our debut in Japan, the members have always said "I hope to have a Tokyo Dome concert one day". To be able to realise this dream, we feel really blessed.

2) During the tour, were there any small happenings?

We managed to take time out of our schedules to go to the hot springs with our dancers, band and staff to destress. We were able to see a side of the staff that we don't commonly see, and it gave us a good chance to bond, it was very meaningful.

3) Which performance location is the most memorable, and why?

It seems like the members all agree that it's at Sapporo. This is because Xiah Junsu was injured and couldn't participate in the dance portions, but the performance at Sapporo was when he was almost fully recovered, and from the Sapporo concert onwards, Junsu could dance with us again. Also, we could once again show everyone a perfect stage that consisted of the 5 of us. (T/N: ;_________;)

4) What special preparations did you make for the Tokyo Dome?

In addition to all the performances we had previously, we also prepared the members' solo and duet performances. In a big arena that can house 50,000 people, we wanted to find the perfect way to engage everyone effectively.

Thus, right in front of the main stage, there are smaller stages, and in order to close the distance between us and the audience, there was also a stage that could rotate. The number of backup dancers also increased. We also added movable carts on the stage to achieve a special effect.

The best thing about have such a huge space like the Tokyo Dome is that we can add on to the performance contents effectively.

5) How do you feel about being the first Korean group to stand on the Tokyo Dome's stage?

Although being the first is not that important to us, but we have always regarded standing in the Tokyo Dome as one of our aims since we began our activities in Japan, and to be able to achieve this sooner than we thought made us really happy.

When we first entered Japan as newbies and heard that Japan's top artistes perform at the Tokyo Dome, the members often said things like, "When can we have our own concert at the Tokyo Dome too?"

When we look back at that period of time when we worked hard to achieve our goals, to be able to now stand on that stage, and together with 50,000 people, to breathe together, sing together, we really feel so moved, and so blessed.

Source: [DNBN + heyjj]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

has it been shared?

Guest VoR@

Minnie Endorsing Colonize

cre: dnbn

OMG thx for minnie's pic ne

why is he getting more handsome lately ?

make this less spam

I 'll show the vid shot by me from Mirotic Con at Bkk

Uknow was so cute at 0.53 , he did "WAI" to his dancer ==> Thai Culture for respecting each other

Guest VoR@

has this been shared yet?

[FANCAM] 090704 4th Live Tour TSC Tokyo Dome - Break Up the Shell (Jaejoong!!!)

i Would just like to comment about jj's dancing.. at first when you look at the boys it might seem that jj is not so much a good dancer when he is beside yunho or junsu, but when you watch this video (jj focus), when you get to watch ONLY HIM, you'll soon realize that he is really up to par with the other members. REALLY, he's a great dancer!^^

credits to ikemenjae5 @ youtube

I totally agree with u, after I had watched JJ's fancams of this song , I have already addicted to this song eruptly.

JJ is definitely the great dancer , he has been improving a lot ..

Pls see this perf , their 1st live tour 2006 . This song 's ROCK with powerful choreography

Guest paloma_jaejoong

DISCUSSION: When do you feel the most PROUD to be a DONGBANGTOHO fan?

In fact I always felt proud to be fan of them. But last year they managed to stay in 1st in the Oricon over 4 times, was the moment that left me more happy! Why after so much effort they were recognized, of course not forgetting now the end of last weekend that there is more who do not know them, after Tokyo Dome they reached the supreme success! :D

Changmin really is the description of yoonho (the father) in a matter of strength, only that he is the triple OMG ... the expression of pain is even yoonho poor ..! Minnie is evil :o

Guest Eltoshen

You should honestly read the post of the person I replied to first before you go off on me and put words in my mouth.

That's sad. and You're sad. are two completely different things. I said the former and not the latter, you are twisting my words into completely different ideas and that is not how a healthy argument should be made so I'm going to do the right thing and just stop replying to you. If you still insist on arguing then PM me.

You do realize that either way you're still insulting the person who wrote the post, right? Why would I twist your words for no reason? And I see no reason to take anything to PM. You're the one who suggested it, so why didn't you PM me first?

Everybody else, please ignore the above. 8D

I came by to give congrats to DBSK. Glad they were finally able to beat a JE group in daily sales. Hopefully they'll win weekly one day. It's still quite a feat.

Guest kimigasuki

ORICON DAILY CHARTS:

*3 遊助 *4,305

probably because of the Tokyo Dome version? Idk. I am so proud!!! :P They had just reached 180K mark. :o

OHMYGOSH . I'm so proud!

Congrats DBSK!

I'm really happy at all the achievements they've made this year in japan <3

The TD fancams and pictures are <333

Guest Rosa812

PAIRINGS if i have to pick a pairing to ship, i will pick HOMIN. lol but that is because my favorite is yunho. and i like the relationship yunho has with the maknae. theirs is one that is often understated and not in your face, making me feel that it is never done for fan service and more REAL. we only know they are close when yunho and changmin made references to it in passing thru interviews and small moments on concert stages, they don`t dangle that closeness for the whole world to see. i thought that suits the two manly, tall handsome boys very much.

OMG....U read my mind???? U wrote exactly what I think...Truthfully, I hate the pairings when I began to like DB...But, I don't know why I fall in love with HoMin, little by little....And then I began to like the other pairings, and i don't think the pairing is awkward anymore...Above of all, I love all of love they give to eachother..It makes one united DBSK....

DISCUSSION: When do you feel the most PROUD to be a DONGBANGTOHO fan?

I love DB because of what they have..And I feel the most proud to be a fan of them when i see the red ocean made by fans.....Everytime watching this image, I almost cry because of the pride & happiness...

Guest jadedbeauty

[News] Tohoshinki as The 1st at ORICON Chart, Beated The Top Crowned Idol Aramini cooperohoshinki is Ended to Beat Arashi for Oricon Daily Chart

WHOA BABY :w00t: AMAZING! LOL, Im so proud of them! <3 Now we just have to wait for the Weekly Charts :X

The boys had overcome so much stuff this year eh? Tokyo Dome, Triple Three etc. lol <3 It is really there year in Japan. :]

What are the boys up to now? The tours done, so what now? Promoting Stand By You right? lol

.EDIT. AH! & I DONGBANGED a page. :D

When I read Tohoshinki surpassed Arashi I was seriously laughing out loud - that's how proud and happy I was.

I think this is the closest I'll come in next 10 years to feeling like a proud mother.

Goddamnit, those boys rock! XD

Btw, if anyone want to watch Tohoshinki's Japanese pv's on youtube without fearing that they'll disappear from favorites next day, here's link for Avex's official channel. They finally put up some THSK videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/avexnetwork

Archived