[drama 2009] Queen Of Housewives 내조의 여왕

koalabear

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karl_girl

Thanks Koalabear to starting this thread. This drama looks good, can't wait to watch. Oh Ji Ho must be so wonderful in this drama as always.

Guest luvlilady

Daily TV Rating - [Monday 2009-03-16]

*** TNS ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

2. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다남자> episode 20 (KBS2) - 32.6%, 31.6%

My Wife Is A Superwoman / Queen Of Wives <내조의 여왕> episode 1 (MBC) - 8.0% (BT20), % (BT20)

The Drum / Jamyeonggo <자명고> episode 2 (SBS) - 7.7% (BT20), % (BT20)

*** AGB Nielsen Media Research ***

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

2. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다남자> episode 20 (KBS2) - 30.6%, 31.2%

17. My Wife Is A Superwoman / Queen Of Wives <내조의 여왕> episode 1 (MBC) - 10.1%, 11.2% (#14)

The Drum / Jamyeonggo <자명고> episode 2 (SBS) - % (BT20), % (BT20)

kdramafanusa

Thank You for supplying us the rating of My Wife Is A Superwoman / Queen Of Wives <내조의 여왕>.

Too early to tell if QOH would do well.

thank you for the torrent cute_girl!!!!!!!!!!

hi koala!!

hi dramaok! we haven't bumped into each other in a while...have you seen this one? what do you think? as I said I think the episode tonight will be much more exciting but sadly I'll be missing it because of work, hopefully we can get some insights tonight...

the ratings isn't really good nor bad, as it competes with BOF but it's too early to tell

Episode 2 Preview

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/wifeque...ContentTypeID=1

I will try to update the first page with all the links asap after my workload is done, my apologies

Guest xjaneee

ahh this drama is so good!!

i saw my mom watching it yesterday and she was laughing really hard

then she told me about it so i started watching it

it's so good!!

its so sad this drama doesn't get as much attention as some other dramas.

b/c it should!!

anyways... i'm really excited for today's ep!!

b/c the pilot totally rocked!

Guest kiwi1430261477

I watched the first two episodes and wow!! Two thumbs up! lol. I love the whole high school drama and progression to later years story line. Also, Kim Namjoo's acting is so fun to watch! Right around when BOF is about to end, this drama comes along. :D Can't wait for the upcoming episodes ^^

Guest drumon

kdramafanusa

Thank You for supplying us the rating of My Wife Is A Superwoman / Queen Of Wives <내조의 여왕>.

Too early to tell if QOH would do well.

Rating will pick up cos <내조의 여왕> = 치마바람 story.

:lol: :lol:

Guest hjkomo

the last part in Episode 1 just confused me, why and how did Young-sook let Ji-ae go to Bong-soon's house, at first Ji-ae wasn't aware but after Bong-soon opened the door and stares at her, JA couldn't believe her eyes that the one that she visits is Bong-soon, the girl in high school that she bullies...

Bong Soon's husband is the last deciding vote on whether Dal Soo or the other guy (someone's nephew) gets the job at Queens Foods. JA went there to kiss up to the wife...not knowing, of course, that it was Bong Soon. :ph34r:

I find So Hyun's character the most interesting so far. Married to a man who doesn't love her (and even makes up fake affairs to try to get her to divorce him as payback for her not stopping the arranged marriage in the first place)...her life seems so pitiful....then, she vows to have an affair with one of his employees to make him experience the same sort of betrayal...and runs into her old classmate. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her character's development.

Guest cryingspoon

ahhh i love this drama~!! i can't wait for all the complicated love triangles/squares/etc to start.

Go Dong-seon 고동선 is the PD of "Merry Mary / Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle" & "Sweet Spy".

Park Ji-eun 박지은 wrote the script of "Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung".

i'm a fan of the writer too! i really like her other work, get karl oh soo jung. (coincidentally, oh ji ho was in that one too.)

i'm also a fan of lee hye young. i remember when she used to sing. haha i still listen to her song la dolce vita!

Guest smiley6yrl

im a fan of comedy and oh ji ho, so hopefully someone will sub this drama.. :) plz let me know if you find this drama eng subbed somewhere. thanks!

Guest karl_girl

im a fan of comedy and oh ji ho, so hopefully someone will sub this drama.. :) plz let me know if you find this drama eng subbed somewhere. thanks!

Yes... me too. I love to watch comedy drama, but especially with Oh Ji Ho in that drama. :)

Guest luvlilady

i love this drama so far :D i feel like it's going to really become a spider web of love tangles!

So true, so very true. I enjoyed ep 1 totally ... can't wait for ep 2....

Bong Soon's husband is the last deciding vote on whether Dal Soo or the other guy (someone's nephew) gets the job at Queens Foods. JA went there to kiss up to the wife...not knowing, of course, that it was Bong Soon. :ph34r:

thanks hjkomo for the clarification, sadly even if Ji-ae bullied Bong-soon in highschool, she now has a upper hand regarding Dal-soo's job at Queens Foods, JA has no choice :mellow:

thanks skara for the online links and screencaps, also to semi-fly, and to cute girl and cococrust for the dl links, I'm watching Episode 2 now so I haven't posted anything yet, but the first post is already updated with all the links provided for easy navigation, thanks for all your contributions

Archived