HUAY

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Fly to the Sky reunites for a performance for the first time in two years

In 2009, Brian and Hwanhee went their separate ways after a solid 10-year career as R&B duo Fly to the Sky.

On February 12th, Brian revealed that the two had reunited for a performance for the first time since their separation. He tweeted,

“Hwany & Me… Right after we finished singing at our friend’s wedding… First Fly to the Sky performance in 2 years keke“

Fans commented, “OMG you both are so handsome! I wish I could hear you singing together again“, “I loved Fly to the Sky’s music. Will you guys be releasing an album together anytime soon?“, and “It’s really good to see you guys together…”

Both Brian and Hwanhee have been pursuing their solo careers. Brian has been actively promoting his 3rd Wave charity album and Hwanhee released a duet song with Maydoni last December.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/fly-to-the-sky-reunites-for-a-performance-for-the-first-time-in-two-years

• 1 month later...
Guest farayh

does anyone know where i can watch FTTS' intimate note 2009-05-08??..can't find it on youtube..and i can't donwload anything at the moment..but i'm dying to watch the show..please..anyone??

• 1 month later...

Rewatched their strong heart episode today... went on a total FTTS binge because I found a couple of their CDs in my room.

I miss these guys so much. One of the true R&B brilliant artists to come from Korea ever. Whenever I walk through my University, I imagine Brian coming here. And, everytime I hear a deep voice, I think of Hwanhee lol.

Seriously... miss these guys :(

• 2 months later...
Guest leilaYB

Happy flytothesky day..:) I saw something about it on brian's twitter..:) This page needs to get live again..ilove these guys and hope the best for them. I really hope they sing together again!! :)^_^ Fly to the sky Forever!

• 3 months later...
Guest kimchi23

HAPPY 12th ANNIVERSARY FLY TO THE SKY

:wub: :wub: :wub:

From Brian Joo Canadian Fans

Trending

#12yearswithFTTS for @Brianjoomuzik @ducati0117 (10pm KST)! Be sure to join! Mention me @brianjoo110 I'll RT some tweets.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sang_Hee

I loved this band since I got pulled in with their Gravity. Went through good and bad with their songs. I'm happy for what they left us with.

The only regret I ever had over all those years is that I've never seen any of their music video in a good quality.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JAYwalkers

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Hwanhee (환희) - 열병 (Fever) [bel Ami OST]

http://youtu.be/hOJciB0Q8uU

• 2 weeks later...

It has been quite a long time since I've been here..

But I don't know if anyone has seen Hwanhee's newest tweets, but from what I can understand, he's preparing an album! What I don't understand is if it's a solo or as FTTS!  I hope it's both! =D

Guest JAYwalkers

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Fly to the Sky Is Tentatively Planning a Comeback2014.01.14 10:08  CJ E&M enewsWorld Jung Ji Won  Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Bringing joy to waiting fans, Hwanhee and Brian of Fly to the Sky are positively discussing a comeback together.

55870002.jpg

On January 14, Hwanhee’s agency spoke with Newsen saying, “Hwanhee and Brian are currently discussing a Fly to the Sky reunion. They are leaning towards wanting to do something for the fans who want to hear Fly to the Sky’s songs again.”

However, there is nothing confirmed as of new songs or production. The rep added, “The reunion is only being discussed, and we haven’t decided on anything specific like an album release date or even a recording process.”

Meanwhile, Fly to the Sky is an R&B duo that received much love in the early 2000s with hit songs such asMissing You, Sea of Love and Gravity

Photo Credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55870/flytothesky-may-come-back

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fly To The Sky coming soon...

Credit: Allkpop for translation

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/more-details-on-fly-to-the-skys-upcoming-concert-revealed

According to ticket sale sites on April 30, the 'Fly to the Sky Comeback Special Concert: CONTINUUM' will be held at Blue Square Samsung Card Hall, Seoul on June 6-7 at 7 PM KST and June 8 at 5 PM KST.

H2 Media reps updated fans on their comeback to Star News, "They are currently putting the finishing touches on their album... They will release their album mid-May and prepare for their concert simultaneously."

Fly to the Sky will make their first domestic concert in six years extra special with performances of their hit songs and more to celebrate their 15th anniversary. Tickets will go on sale on May 12 at 2 PM KST on Interpark and YES24!

Archived