The Official Flytothesky Thread

HUAY

Guest adikkeluangman

'Hidden Singer 3' confirmed to premiere on August 2 + star-studded teaser
Veteran singers showed their support for 'Hidden Singer 3', which is set to premiere on August 2.

COOL's Lee Jae Hoon, Baek Ji Young, Kim Jong Kook, Vibe, Yoon Do Hyun, Fly to the Sky's Hwanhee, Wheesung, Park Jung Hyun (Lena Park), Park Hyun Bin, and Tae Jin Ah encouraged talented hopefuls who are confident in singing like their favorite artists to audition.
If interested, find out more information here for a chance to win the prize money of 20 million KRW (~19,800 USD)!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/hidden-singer-3-confirmed-to-premiere-on-august-2-star-studded-teaser

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've uploaded all of FTTS's activities since their comeback (including solo activities). Looking for Japanese to English, Korean to English and Chinese to English translators to help translate the variety/talk/reality shows their on @ http://hhnbmedia.tumblr.com/

Please look at this post if you want to be a translator, thank you: http://hhnbmedia.tumblr.com/post/88459838109/hhnbmedia-looking-for-translators-subbers-uploaders

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, UV’s Muzie, and Fly to the Sky’s Hwanhee Attended the Same High School
BxY0DgWCYAAJaqC.png

UV‘s Muzie has revealed that singers Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, and Fly to the Sky‘s Hwanhee used to attend the same high school as him!
On an upcoming episode of JTBC’s “Hidden Singer 3,” Hwanhee of the talented R&B duo will appear on the show as the main singer.
During the filming, the audience was impressed to see artists Brian, Hyun Mi, and Muzie, among others, sitting in the front row, expressing their support for Hwanhee.
Muzie, who decided to appear on the show due to his special relationship with Hwanhee, caught everyone’s interest with a completely unexpected confession. He revealed that Park Hyo Shin, Wheesung, and Hwanhee are his fellow high school alumni, and all four entered the school the same year. Talk about coincidence!
However, it seems that they weren’t too close back in the day, as Muzie laughed, “I don’t know if I can call him [Hwanhee] my friend. If I knew things would turn out like this, I would have gotten closer with him during high school.”
To find out more about their high school memories, check out the episode that airs on September 13 at 11 PM.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/12/park-hyo-shin-wheesung-uvs-muzie-and-fly-to-the-skys-hwanhee-attended-the-same-high-school/

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

FLY TO THE SKY 미국 콘서트 인사 영상

They gave greeting for U.S concert. Isn't this should be in English instead. 

Guest adikkeluangman

FLY TO THE SKY 데뷔 15주년 감사 메세지 (15th Anniversary)

Happy Anniversary Brian and Hwanhee. Another 15th year to go in the industy. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

FLY TO THE SKY 미국 콘서트 - 스타들의 응원 메세지!

FTTS U.S concert and cheer message from AOA,  A Pink, Seo In Guk, Hello Venus, JooYoung and Hyolyn

• 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[미(MIIII)씽유 #18] 플라이 투 더 스카이 'Missing You(미씽유)'

She cover song Missing You.

• 5 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

FLY TO THE SKY (플라이 투 더 스카이) 1st Mini Album [Love & Hate] Teaser 1

Can't believe that they're back after a year. :) 

Guest adikkeluangman

Fly to the Sky (플라이 투 더 스카이) 1st Mini Album [Love & Hate] Music Preview

This is their first time they released mini album. I never realized it. We got some good songs here. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Fly to the Sky (플라이 투 더 스카이) 1st Mini Album [Love & Hate] Teaser 2

The MV gonna be so heartbreaking based on this teaser alone. Their voices are good as usual.

• 1 month later...

Archived