♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Minsunners were called delusional -meaning Minsun was not real .

if this the case - why do non minsunners post here and blame LMH blah blah . Obviously many of you thinks they were a couple once 

Happy birthday lmh 06/22/16.   The soul pet place is also celebrating one of her pets birthday ! What a coincidence 

is it Gamja ? Gamja has the same birthday as LMH ? She knows all her pets birthday ? 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hallo everyonee Nice to meet you all. I am minsuners from Indonesiaa. I just rewatch BOF n it make me missed all of the things about minsun so i just open this thread again. Their expression , their chemistry and their eye contact already tell us everything, but now the reality not as beautiful as we expected rightt??I am a big fans of goo hye sun onnie and i like lmh too. Knowing her secretly dating with lee min ho make me happyyyy. But what make me feel sad that lmh never admit their relationship, just ghs who often sent us a signal. year by year i hope they can speak up about that relationship, but no news about them, until now. I ever think in my mind, "are they really in relationship?" Or "it is just my delusional think". More i thinking about it, the answer more clearly, YES THEY ARE IN RELATIONSHIP. Buttt!!! Now i feel happier for ghs. Bcause she can find someone who really love her, care for her and willing to admit her as his beautiful wife. She deserved it.  We have our right to choose which couple we like, but ghs have her right to choose a better man to live with her forever and ever, although we cant predict what happen 3 years, 4 years or 5 years again, but for me as long as ghs and lmh happy, i will suppport them in their own way. Pray for them n let destiny reveal the future truth

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2018 at 5:34 AM, Tiffany Chau said:

Really late on the bandwagon but can anyone point me to some Jundi Fanfiction? I can’t seem to open any links on soompi and I really wanna read other ones that were on this site like Kiss in the Breakdown

Hi, Tiffany.

I was searching for fanfics too, and it seems that almost every link is broken. But I found a way to read: Go back in this thread to the posts of 2009 and 2010. Then, choose a member and go to its profile. So click on "see activities" or something like it an read its posts. Luckily you'll find a post as a review for a fanfiction, so you can read this. It was what I've done to find "Kiss in the Breakdown" and many other fictions. There are fanfictions on Minsun international tapatalk and fanfictions net too, I'll put the links below. But I should advise you: last time I checked KITB was still unconcluded. 

I wish you luck on your search. If you find new fictions, please, post the links here. Maybe we should create a new thread for share information and chat with other late fans as we are... What do you think about it?  

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Boys-Before-Flowers-꽃보다-남자/

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/minint/fanfiction-f5/

7 hours ago, ahnyuna said:

Hi, Tiffany.

I was searching for fanfics too, and it seems that almost every link is broken. But I found a way to read: Go back in this thread to the posts of 2009 and 2010. Then, choose a member and go to its profile. So click on "see activities" or something like it an read its posts. Luckily you'll find a post as a review for a fanfiction, so you can read this. It was what I've done to find "Kiss in the Breakdown" and many other fictions. There are fanfictions on Minsun international tapatalk and fanfictions net too, I'll put the links below. But I should advise you: last time I checked KITB was still unconcluded. 

I wish you luck on your search. If you find new fictions, please, post the links here. Maybe we should create a new thread for share information and chat with other late fans as we are... What do you think about it?  

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Boys-Before-Flowers-꽃보다-남자/

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/minint/fanfiction-f5/

Hello! Thanks so much for your kind response and linking me to some sites! I've pretty much read everything I could on fanfiction.com and I'm working through the tapatalk link - but I really appreciate the gesture! In terms of going through the older threads to find fanfic reviews.. did you just sorta aimlessly go through the thread and click through members to look at their activity or did you search it in any way? I feel like I'm just randomly going onto peoples pages and I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated! 

On 6/22/2018 at 6:07 AM, tiffanylch said:

Hello! Thanks so much for your kind response and linking me to some sites! I've pretty much read everything I could on fanfiction.com and I'm working through the tapatalk link - but I really appreciate the gesture! In terms of going through the older threads to find fanfic reviews.. did you just sorta aimlessly go through the thread and click through members to look at their activity or did you search it in any way? I feel like I'm just randomly going onto peoples pages and I'm not sure what I'm looking for. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated! 

After my firsts researches, I've learned where to search kkkk

I don't remember the name of the active profiles, and I have no strength to search it again... I've lost more than three days to find KITB, so you can be sure it'll not be an easy task. The only nickname I can remember now is "flower pot". Thinking about it now, I'm such an idiot. Do you know tapatalk, right? Sometimes there are reviews between the chapters that don't are supposed to be there, right? Those reviews are exactly the comments made here on Soompi. You can start your research with the profiles of those comments.  My life would be easier If I had thought about it sooner

I think I've saved some threads on my laptop, but it's pretty like a turtle. I'll try to find it later. If I do, I'll share here. 

See you here and on 'fanfiction.com'. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2018 at 11:51 PM, ahnyuna said:

After my firsts researches, I've learned where to search kkkk

I don't remember the name of the active profiles, and I have no strength to search it again... I've lost more than three days to find KITB, so you can be sure it'll not be an easy task. The only nickname I can remember now is "flower pot". Thinking about it now, I'm such an idiot. Do you know tapatalk, right? Sometimes there are reviews between the chapters that don't are supposed to be there, right? Those reviews are exactly the comments made here on Soompi. You can start your research with the profiles of those comments.  My life would be easier If I had thought about it sooner

I think I've saved some threads on my laptop, but it's pretty like a turtle. I'll try to find it later. If I do, I'll share here. 

See you here and on 'fanfiction.com'. 

Funny story ! The night you told me to do this I was really confused and didn’t understand the soompi platform.. and I just started doing what you told me to do and literally stumbled upon exactly what you were talking about! And I’ve been reading ever since! I have some links saved on my personal laptop. I’ll be sure to share them with you if you’re interested!

Thank you so much for the tip! :)

• 1 year later...

Hi minsunners hve a nice n wonderful day ahead,its been a long time that i stop posting n sharing my thoughts because our girl got married to another guy.But now i took the courage to come here again knowing that KHS will going to be free already hoping that GOD give them blessing n chance to meet n love again n be happy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Minsunners where are you guys?come back quickly to dream again lol...

LEE MINHO live stream from instagram said he will be the king of romance...saying he will work hard to make sure it makes us happy...my heart going to explode :Dhow i wish he said that to Hyesun.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am a tad late to this thread... But I’ve been a huge fan of HyeSun since BOF. I believe LMH and GHS dated at least for a couple of years before they broke up. I would love to communicate with Minsunners! I watched Happy Together back in 2015 when GHS came on. She mentioned how she had a celebrity boyfriend who wanted to keep their relationship a big secret because he put his work before her. LMH immediately popped in my head. I remember he denied having a relationship with her. But... rumors don’t just start... Most rumors are based on some truths. I’ve been watching a lot of their BTS videos on YouTube and LMH flirts with her non stop. I was born and raised in Korea so I know for sure, they were flirting with each other. LMH also treated her like she is much younger than him too. I also watched BTS videos of Heirs to see if he was like that with all the girls but he wasn’t. He and PSH were like brother and sister. So I knew GHS was very special to him.

I know they are no longer together but I am so heartbroken by what she is going through right now. I trusted AJH and was happy that she was finally with someone who treated her like a princess but boy, was I wrong! I just feel like Hye Sun looked so happy during BOF days... and LMH looked very happy then too. 

Another reason why I think they were real is because they supported each other until the end of 2010 but then suddenly, they weren’t seen together in public since then. But it was interesting how they both mentioned each other in interviews in 2013. LMH saying GHS was always his type, even during BOF (PSH was sitting next to him) and GHS saying LMH is like a mom because he gave her freedom. I still don’t really understand what she meant by it. But I wondered why they mentioned each other in 2013 in a very loving way. Do you guys think they were back together for a while? 

Oh and I forgot to mention, on Hapoy Together, Surley (Sorry I have no idea how to spell her name) mentioned working with LMH. She said she felt like they were really close while filming but afterwards, he never kept in touch with her... And did you see GHS then? She looked like she was reminiscing something. Well if the topic of your ex came up, that would be weird, I guess. 

Anyway, I am hoping that she will write another book about her dating experience. Maybe someday she will write one about her relationship with LMH, without saying it’s him, of course. 

I hope to be able to communicate with some of you!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• 5 months later...

Hi, 

I hope one day they will be close again. I miss them so much as a couple. ☺️☺️ Yes LMH messed up but just never know what life will bring to you in the future. Maybe they will be friends at least? 

Edited by Luzyhoney
Edit
  • Like 2

This morning she said in a instragram post that she miss Jan Di.

I wonder if she miss the character itself or miss her life that times. KHS seemed happier. 

If she really was in a relationship with LMH that time, it means she miss him too?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Hai long time minsunner who still remember this ship and stil chekin this forum.

I dont know why today i remember them when i see new teaser for LMH drama so i chekin thin site and wow this tread not burried in the last page.

I'm stoping this shipper since GHS married, actually since the first i really dont like the man cz i have feeling their marriage not going well because the man character. Yeah i can a little read the person character when they engage.

I hope they will meet again in same project event with a little opportunity, LMH already set the bar to high in korean entertainment industry and GHS falldown and have scratch in public eyes because thats childish man but i hope she can get up and public will support her again.

I dont know what god prepare for them, but i cant see their will be together again, and i believe before their had long relationship. But yeah i hope we will see them again in the same frame.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
Hello for many years I followed this couple, I saw how many minsuners talk about their relationship 2 and with tests.
Later, when she got married, nobody published around here.
 A few years passed and I think hopefully he is right. KHS AND LMH are back with their messages just check their instagrams where he says: I am seeing him and the next day she posts a photo where he says it was a pleasure to see you, I don't know if it's me head but at least I think we can dream again.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1