♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

@sukreen.. MY POV..YUP the hand on the 1st and 2nd pic belong to one person only although on the 2nd pic the hand is darker compared to the 2nd one but it is understandable..the 2nd pic happened on a summertime and our sis who lives in a 4 season country can attest to that..our complexion gets darker in the summer and fair during winter time.Let me say it belong to no other than her hubby:D :x

I must to agree with @sukreen and @prettywiz  .If you look attentive at the left shoulder line ,it can see that is the same like the one in the first photo .And if someone lift the arm to put it on the higher armchair ,the shoulder lift a little, it can't stay in the same position . Plus the hair or the shadow cover complete the collar on the left comparative to first post, intentionally or not . Just my POV .

I agree with all 3 of you, @sukreen, @prettywiz ,@myoblu. Plus if you look at the size of the wrist compared to her neck and the size of the hand compared to her face, it is definitely a man's hand.Who else would be allowed to have his hand so close ? Bet her prince allow her chin to rest on his hand only. hahaha

GHS updated her twitter with the same pic and same message again.But she used the sentence formation differently and added smiley too

:)

벌써 220만 돌파하였네요. 감사합니다.

정직 셀카로 인사드려요. 새해 복 많이 받으세요~! ^___^

GHS is sending us assurance that all is well. OM freakin' Geee! Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Lol! :))

Wow ,Minsuners become little by little telepathic ! I've had the same thought like @faye ,the moment I saw the print of GHS dress ! I was thinking that LMH wears first  that scarf to announces wifey's imprint and easing the work of Minsuers . Thank you LMH ! Thank you @faye and @sukreen !  Yes, she is tantalizing beautiful and exciting  mysterious !

myonenonly said: Hello MinSunners! Thanks Reg for the boost! :)Everyone is asking for LMH's BG. Hahaha... The only thing I can think of is either he is with actor LBH or in a special assignment with wifey? ;) I heard from my minoz friend she went on a trip? I laugh because she's not a GHS fan & she know this? Something is not right. She's fishing info from me?....Or there's a buzz among them. Hahahaha ... Shehe the couple ring has been always there. Don't you wonder why he always keep that right hand hidden? Hahaha ... Thanks for your updates sis/bros! Take care.

myonenonly said:

GHS updated her twitter with the same pic and same message again.But she used the sentence formation differently and added smiley too

:)

벌써 220만 돌파하였네요. 감사합니다. 정직 셀카로 인사드려요. 새해 복 많이 받으세요~! ^___^

1609626_698603226858359_106302045_n.jpg
credit FAYEcredit sukreen
OMG WHAT A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE..SIMPLE AND ELEGANT..PERFECT COMBINATION! for someone who didn't say that red is her fave color isn't it fishy she's been wearing red more than anyone else starting from last year..LMH just followed LOL
@sukreen..THANK YOU!

@sheherizade3..i wonder are they doing this deliberately they can't really be coincidences anymore everytime GHS comes out there is something that shows us that WE DON'T HAVE TO WORRY MINSUN IS REAL..JUST HAVE FAITH IN THEM..
LOL i don't know  how to screencap but i was watching LMH'S webtoon video from INNISFREE and her inside white shirt is exactly the same as what GHS was wearing on her twitpic that she tweeted 3x..BfEFaFXCYAA5aXH.jpg

Do they have the same white shirt or is she just using his shirt:D AHA that could be the reason why she twitted the same pic 3x kkkk the blue thing and the white shirt ..LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT =)) =))